Suggestions Wanted

Re: Suggestions Wanted

Postby Lithophene » Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:44 pm

Maenethal wrote:Hey. New here, but I've played the game before. I was hoping you could add more fatal vore scenes (like a cum digestion scene for the behemoth). The soft vore is pretty good, but I'd like to see some more digestion scenes. I know this isn't everyone's cup of tea, but I would love to see some well written vore scenes.

I think you're kind of in luck. There was some hard vore added recently, and the WfH queue has some more hard vore queued up as well. The exact details of the scene are probably between the commissioner and Stripes though.
Lithophene

Postby TigerStripes » Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:05 am

There is indeed more hard vore content planned, though that's going to be more of the bite/rend/gory kind and player-as-pred. Fatal hard vore scenes with the player as prey are unlikely to occur without request, as such things end a player's run and require special game-over material. Some could be specifically created upon request, though there'd need to be restrictions to keep them from occurring without consent, warning or at least repeated action leading up to it.
TigerStripes

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Sun May 01, 2016 9:46 am

Something like this?

A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby Krux » Thu May 19, 2016 5:46 pm

The new feature for the GSD is cool. Maybe something similar can be implemented for both Alpha Husky and Wolf?
Krux

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Sun May 29, 2016 2:07 pm

Once the hermaphrodite variant of the Nurse Vixens arrive in the Hospital, it would be nice if we had an option to ride them or otherwise use their male bits.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby cs96385 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:07 am

I just registered to make 2 suggestions. (Love the game. :D )

Number one is a change in the shifting mechanic. After you learn to control your nanites you can assume any form you want. I wanted to suggest including an option to shift your gender as well. Maybe even body part sizes. As far as I remember you can't do that independently of the general form.

My second suggestion is to implement the pussy hunt of the hulking cheerleaders. I would love to participate in that. I think that is a great basis for a mid to large story complex. Maybe a bit of a strategy mini game in the game. Conquering and holding territory and breeding stock, beating out rivals and finaly taking over the campus might be fun possibilities. Some penalties for loosing should, of course, also be included.

This could ultimately be extended into a faction war on campus between Cheerleaders, Jocks (Bunny Jock and Football Gorilla) and the Spartan/Helot factions. Maybe after unifying each faction one way or another...

Thanks for all your work and have fun.

PS: Did you know the forum user agreement forbids us to post sexually-orientated material? I thought that was funny. :lol:
cs96385

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:13 am

cs96385 wrote:I just registered to make 2 suggestions. (Love the game. :D )

Number one is a change in the shifting mechanic. After you learn to control your nanites you can assume any form you want. I wanted to suggest including an option to shift your gender as well. Maybe even body part sizes. As far as I remember you can't do that independently of the general form.

Completing the Tanuki's quest gives you the power to transform into a tanuki at will. While in tanuki form, you can grow or shrink your breasts, balls, and cock by using "grow (body part)" and "shrink (body part)."

Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby cs96385 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:38 am

Shoggoth on the Roof wrote:Completing the Tanuki's quest gives you the power to transform into a tanuki at will. While in tanuki form, you can grow or shrink your breasts, balls, and cock by using "grow (body part)" and "shrink (body part)."

I didn't do that quest yet, it seems. Or I don't remember. But that was just the "maybe" part of the suggestion. Can you change your gender? And if you can, can you change form without changing your gender again? The main idea was to be able to have any gender in any form. (At least if that form isn't gender locked) The control you gain over the nanites should (if you use in-game logic :idea: ) allow you to do that.

My second suggestion is more fun anyway. :D
cs96385

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:05 pm

You can change your gender instantly by consuming one of the following: Testosterone Pill (changes you instantly to male), Estrogen Pill (female), or Testostrogen Pill (herm). These are rare-drop items from certain enemies, so having the Magpie Eyes and Mugger feats helps get them. Alternatively, you can gender-lock your character either via the start menu when beginning a game or via the Vet Supplies event in the Zoo. I think that gender-locks will apply even to special infections like the Jackelman and Nightmare, but I'm not 100% certain.

Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby Maenethal » Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:58 pm

I'm not into hard vore at all. I'd like to see more soft vore, but I understand that isn't the focus of this game.
Maenethal

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat