Suggestions Wanted

Re: Suggestions Wanted

Postby TigerStripes » Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:45 am

Shoggoth on the Roof wrote:There seem to be relatively few female morphs with tail attacks, so I was wondering if maybe it could be added to the Fire Elemental. I know the infection doesn't actually have a tail, but really neither does the Mammoth infection and it would be a relatively effective means of giving the player the equivalent of her fire attacks.

The tail attack was removed from the Mammoth, as that was there in error. Giving that to the Fire Elemental would mean that her ass/tail infection would be the source of the attack... and well... :/
TigerStripes

Postby Watcher » Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:49 am

Personally, I'd be willing to pay to be able to knock up Athanasia.
Watcher

Postby Wahn » Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:52 am

Watcher wrote:Personally, I'd be willing to pay to be able to knock up Athanasia.

Just send Stripes a pm and talk with him about a few hours of writing commission then. :)
Wahn

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:36 am

TigerStripes wrote:
Shoggoth on the Roof wrote:There seem to be relatively few female morphs with tail attacks, so I was wondering if maybe it could be added to the Fire Elemental. I know the infection doesn't actually have a tail, but really neither does the Mammoth infection and it would be a relatively effective means of giving the player the equivalent of her fire attacks.

The tail attack was removed from the Mammoth, as that was there in error.

Oh. Guess I've got a really out of date version of the game.

Giving that to the Fire Elemental would mean that her ass/tail infection would be the source of the attack... and well... :/

Right, because that's worse than the spidergirl and spidertaur shooting webs out of their butts. :p
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby Hayzel » Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:25 pm

Now I understand the complexity of this request is nothing to sneeze at, but I feel it should have been done (or perhaps there's a way to do this and I'm not aware), but I would REALLY REALLY REALLY love to be able to play this game on my phone. The single player version I mean.

I always play this game on the PC, but I don't own one of my own so it's very hard to get into it. However, I'm on my phone constantly, and often wondered why there isn't already a phone version. (Android by the way, not iphone.)

Oh, and if there's any way I can help lemme know. (Though I don't have many skills pertaining to game creation)
Hayzel

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:10 pm

Since there's a Testosterone pill that turns a character straight to male, is there any chance of an Estrogen pill, or similar item, that shifts you straight to female being added to the game ever?
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby TigerStripes » Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:58 am

Shoggoth on the Roof wrote:Since there's a Testosterone pill that turns a character straight to male, is there any chance of an Estrogen pill, or similar item, that shifts you straight to female being added to the game ever?

I was also thinking of this when I made the change earlier. Not sure who to give that to though. Any suggestions?
TigerStripes

Postby Watcher » Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:13 am

TigerStripes wrote:
Shoggoth on the Roof wrote:Since there's a Testosterone pill that turns a character straight to male, is there any chance of an Estrogen pill, or similar item, that shifts you straight to female being added to the game ever?

I was also thinking of this when I made the change earlier. Not sure who to give that to though. Any suggestions?

I suggest the bird of paradise. :P
Watcher

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:36 am

The Bird of Paradise infection's target gender is herm. An instant-female item ought to be dropped by something that shifts your target gender to female, like the Alpha Wolf, or Catgirl.

Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby Wahn » Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:49 am

Shoggoth on the Roof wrote:The Bird of Paradise infection's target gender is herm. An instant-female item ought to be dropped by something that shifts your target gender to female, like the Alpha Wolf, or Catgirl.

How about the fluffy owls - pills fit the hospital area, and from their looks, they must be eating those pills like candy ;)
Wahn

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat