Suggestions Wanted

Re: Suggestions Wanted

Postby nukuv » Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:26 am

I will look into something like that.
nukuv
Site Admin

Postby Pazz » Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:02 pm

I've been lurking for a while again. Last time I talked about the latex mistress and the short player loss scene. There are now new scenes and they are very good.

I have a couple of suggestions.
NOTE: This is for player loss scenes only. Or any event where the player loses.

1# Sarah
I believe this was mentioned before, but Sarah only has one route, and that is to sex her up so she's your personal slut. I've seen hints for a different approach, where she goes out of control and uses you. I would love to see that route.
If this is really out of character or not the way the creator wanted to, then I suggest another cop or something similar, with the route for submissive players.

2# Herm creatures
There are many herm creatures in this game. That is good. What's not good is a lot of them don't use their 'extra package', in player loss scenes.
Deer, Hulking Cheerleader (on males, or anything that hasn't have a clit), painted wolf herm, Latex Vixen, pink gell, Hyena Matriarch (after you lost twice to her).
This also goes for some NPC's.

3# Group events
Events where the player made a mistake, fell into a trap, lost a battle or something. The result is a group of herms/females (no guys, trap npc's or anything like that for me please), and they have their way with you. This is not a game over bytheway.

I'm thinking about when you lose to a slutrat. You get taken to their lair. More stuff like that please.
Also, about the slutrats, when you become a member of their group and have the pool table, you can play pool against a slutrat. If you lose, the slutrat says something like "taking your ass", but she never does. I lost many times to see that, but it wasn't there. Also, add an optional 'lose on purpose', for those that want to lose on purpose.

4# Game mechanics
Some minor things here about the game mechanics.

-More equipment.
I like to have some good battles once in a while. Maybe give me items that help me search in some places.

-Hunt events.
The last time I asked about how to activate specific events. I got some instructions but I didn't even came close. So I'll ask again, how do I activate certain events? It's annoying if you start a new game, and have to fight enemy after enemy, only to randomly find that one event.

-Microwaved.
This feat was once available from the start. This feat allowed you to manually select the transformation nanites, when you get infected. You could allow it, and thus transforming that body part, or prevent it. I haven't seen this feat anywere.
You could get this from Dr.Matt after a while, but it still wasn't full proof.

That is all. Keep up the good work.

EDIT: Artwork for Anthro Shaft Beast please. I have some clue about what it looks like, but don't know for sure. It has many things. :p
Pazz

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:54 pm

To hunt an event, you need to enter the command "Hunt [event name]," though you don't have to insert the whole event name. For example, to hunt the womanfruittree event in the park, you can try "Hunt woman" or "Hunt womanfruit" instead of typing the whole event. Most of the event names can be found on the Wiki.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby TigerStripes » Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:13 pm

Pazz wrote:I've been lurking for a while again. Last time I talked about the latex mistress and the short player loss scene. There are now new scenes and they are very good.

I'm glad you liked them. I'm pretty pleased with how they turned out.

1# Sarah

Due to the snarl of how Sarah is coded and interlocked w/Coleen, as well as Sarah's various interactions with others all taking her current personality into account, making such changes to her are prohibitively difficult. She's one of those parts of the game that can't be restructured to have new paths. Making another NPC instead to fill that role or expanding one that is more suitable works better.

2# Herm creatures

Oddly enough, I've heard the opposite said, where one fan was complaining about herms (and especially a herm player) having scenes where both sets of equipment were in use and they wanted only the one set in current use (for fucking or getting fucked) to be mentioned. That said, some herms in the game, when getting victory, are more focused on either fucking the player or riding the player, as that is their lustful goal. Some of those you mentioned are in need of revision, though the Hyena Matriarch scene is a scripted one for the challenge and, since it's not going to be repeated, doesn't need randomized variations.

Which NPCs did you have in mind? It's late, so most of the herms I can think of in the game right now either come with variation scenes to either top or bottom, or are specifically scripted to only want one or the other (Susan = bottom, Hadiya and Stella = tops).

3# Group events

There are some events like this out there already, but I can understand your wanting more. They do take a bit more work to write, as they require a full scene set be made for one-time fun, but there are some of them. Ones that come to mind right now are the 'Beach Party' event on the beach and the 'Cameo' event in the HRD. There's also some of this occurring as part of the 'CandyShop' event for the Sugar Ferrets and the 'Quiet Apartment Building' event to gain Rachel the mouse girl companion. Generally speaking, when you mobbed by lots of infected at once for an orgy, you can suffer a strong humanity hit, and so a game over scenario might be possible. I'll keep it in mind as a potential for a creature loss though. One of the main factors inhibiting that is how that sort of thing would mess with the ongoing scene should you fight one as part of an event.

As for the slut rats, when losing at pool (which does have an option to voluntarily lose), you'll either be on the receiving end of vaginal (if you have a cunt) or be made to give a blow job (if not). If I recall correctly, these scenes were made before the More/Less Anal, so there was no way to ensure that players uninterested in anal could avoid it.

4# Game mechanics

I'm not sure what you mean about items to help you search. What kind of item could you use?

Also, has been stated, you can hunt for events by typing 'hunt <text>', where <text> is any part of the text for the event you're seeking. To succeed at this, you'll need to:
- correctly be searching for a part of the event's name
- not have that text match with part of a creature's name, nor an explorable room's name
- be in the correct area to find said event
- be looking for an event that is still open (incomplete and active)
- if your text parameter matches more than one available event in the area, you'll find the first one in table order always, so either change the text to be more precise or ensure that other event is completed and closed
- succeed on a hidden roll (boosted by perception)
If your searching fails, the message you get popping up will tell you how you failed.

The Microwaved feat is available from the start during the 'Forgotten' game mode. Otherwise, it only becomes available once the main storyline quest with Dr. Matt has been advanced to the point he's gotten his first stage fully completed. The feat is not meant to be foolproof, though it does cover quite a few scenarios.

Anthro Shaft Beast

These are actually creatures made up by TwilightMaster which he (I believe) added into the game. You can find artwork of them at his FA page. His art of them is somewhat buried in his gallery, but here's one of the Anthro Shaft Beast and of the Feral Shaft Beast. I should ask him at some point if it'd be okay to add some of his art of them to the game.
TigerStripes

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:53 pm

I've been thinking about this for a little bit, and given that there's a Ninja cat and a Pirate shark, it seems like there ought to be a Desperado enemy out in the Dry Plains, maybe a Sidewinder or Gila Monster. It could drop a Black Hat as a TF item (the bandana already being dropped by the Pirate Shark).
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby TigerStripes » Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:43 am

Shoggoth on the Roof wrote:I've been thinking about this for a little bit, and given that there's a Ninja cat and a Pirate shark, it seems like there ought to be a Desperado enemy out in the Dry Plains, maybe a Sidewinder or Gila Monster. It could drop a Black Hat as a TF item (the bandana already being dropped by the Pirate Shark).

Desperado - I like that. And while making them a sidewinder seems all the more appropriate, we've already got the Snake on the Dry Plains, so not sure. That also works well with the Farm / Cowboy content in that area, so maybe something could be played off of them.
TigerStripes

Postby boring7 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:42 pm

Hm, I never messed around with the plains snakes much but a wiki walk says they don't reproduce. At best they climb inside you for a bit before popping back out, loyal to you.

Seems like someone or something would *have* to be producing those snakes, like a certain low-down dirty gunslinger who steals horses and plants his scaly seeds in 'em, whether they walk on two legs or four.

One standard western "ranch vs. raider" plot later and you have a third task for the McDermott Farm, possibly resulting in the Mustang paddock unlocking for further adventures, oddities, or m/m sexytimes.
boring7

Postby Pazz » Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:02 pm

About hunting events; What if I don't know what the event is called? How do I find out if there are more events than the ones I already found? How do I know that I haven't found the event, or typed in something wrong?

Some NPC's and creatures have preferences, that's understandable. So my suggestion is more player loss scenes including herms and anal. This is for players who don't have a clit (anymore). Also more dominant female/female-herm NPC's. Most of the ones that are in the game already are Hyena. I am not into furry.

About items; A flashlight gives you +2 on perception. A binocular helps you spot persons easier. SWAT gear for extra protection. Sniper rifle, crossbow, bow, whip, chainsaw (lol). Items that decreases your libido in battle. I'm just naming things that might be cool.
If you don't want to go in the battle mechanics, and more into the 'interaction' with the people you meet, that's fine to. These are just suggestions. :)

I saw the writing contest bytheway, the one about a player's journal. But I didn't knew what to write. Mind was blank, which is a nice feeling to have sometimes. :p
Pazz

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:55 pm

Depending on what you mean by dominant, you may be interested in a character I'm working on right now for the Farm.

Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby Wahn » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:02 pm

Pazz wrote:About items; A flashlight gives you +2 on perception. A binocular helps you spot persons easier. SWAT gear for extra protection. Sniper rifle, crossbow, bow, whip, chainsaw (lol). Items that decreases your libido in battle. I'm just naming things that might be cool.
If you don't want to go in the battle mechanics, and more into the 'interaction' with the people you meet, that's fine to. These are just suggestions. :)

Hm, I think I remember that in the course of the "military presence" event chain, you do pick up a binocular that just gives a permanent perception boost - though it's not an item in the inventory. Not sure if the game mechanics will support a "have this in the inventory and your perception goes up" item, bout that would be a nice touch as compared to just having a rather lame stat bonus you forget about soon (having to carry the item too will make the survival aspect of the game a bit more difficult)
Wahn

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat