Suggestions Wanted

Re: Suggestions Wanted

Postby dark » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:36 pm

I second the bunker menu idea, since I also love to rescue as many people as I can and see what happens with them.

Btw thanks for getting my visually impaired npc idea on the pole. not sure if it won but I appreciated it being in there and the idea of a spider with extra sensative hair is a nice one indeed.
dark

Postby Handle_Taken » Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:02 am

Well, considering the new clothing options I might suggest updating the Pretty Kitty store in the mall. Currently if I "use" the t-shirt & jeans combo there it doesn't show anything. Perhaps adding several different racks for clothing like a pants rack, a shirt rack, etc.

I also suggest a possible ending where Andromeda, proprietor of the Pretty Kitty conquers the entire planet Earth...installing a brutally adorable regime that will cause all her enemies to tremble and d'awwww in her presence!

Actually, scratch that last one. Coffee talking, but the first suggestion may be worth thinking about.
Handle_Taken

Postby dark » Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:23 pm

One thought I did have was regarding the game modes and time taken.

I love the idea of Blind mode since I love random exploring, however it makes most quests literally impossible since you can't hunt for specific npcs or events which makes it rather too frustrating to play if you want to actually complete any quests, especially some of the timed ones where you need to get lucky with specific events in a specific order.

so, I have two suggestions, the one more, the second less complex.

the less complex suggestion is simply allow hunting for events or creatures, but not for places, though that imho is the more boring thing.
the more complex one is to have the game make quest relevant encounters more likely to come up when your randomly exploring, either that, or have a command which effectively does the hunting for you, just without you having to type the actual encounter name. For example a command like "progress"

This would also be great in discovering quests for yourself rather than having to check the wiki regarding what phrase exactly you need to use with hunt to trigger the next quest encounter in quests like Little lost lamb.

My other suggestion relates to time.

At the moment, forgotten mode is the only way to have a longer time limit. As more and more gets added to the game, the thirty days is becoming less and less useful, meaning that basically later in the game you have to either spam Diego's trick to constantly keep the military out, or type "play on" and abandon all hope of getting anything but a submit ending, and of course forgotten mode removes Dr. Mat and all his quests.

It'd be great if you could actually set your game length. Either short 15 days, medium 30 days, long 60 days, or extended 120 days.
That would also let players do things like play hardmode and see how long they could survive too.

Obviously this would change forgotten mode, though you could make forgotten mode distinct in a few other ways, for example perhaps some of the friendlier npcs left with the military, though maybe there is a little more military hardware kicking around the city to be used as weaponry.
dark

Postby Wahn » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:19 pm

dark wrote:The less complex suggestion is simply allow hunting for events or creatures, but not for places, though that imho is the more boring thing.

Hm? But you _can_ hunt for all these things already. Just type the command "hunt fox" and you'll search for anything that contains the word "fox". Same thing with for example "hunt pack", which will lead you to the "Husky Pack" event to get Sarah.
Wahn

Postby dark » Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:18 am

My suggestion was about blind mode. When I try "hunt gryphon" for example in blind mode I'm told "your playing in blind mode, you'll need to try exploring to find what you seek"

That's what I mean, without specific event hunting quests in blind mode are near impossible and why it'd be nice to get a fix to make that mode playable because I do like the random exploring, I just wish it were possible to actually finish quests.
dark

Postby KiWolfGirl » Sun May 06, 2018 7:40 am

Hope to see more expansion to the new dire wolf, it seems reaaaallly early WIP right now. Only has oral and nothing about it seems to suggest any kind of size-difference which kinda negates the fact that its a direwolf.
KiWolfGirl

Postby circuit » Wed May 16, 2018 11:19 am

I've a few suggestions to put out there:

1) Some more content for Jackalboys.
One specific idea is to buy a collar at pretty kitty, and bring it to Nermine so she can be the one to put it on ~her~ pet, perhaps with varying effects.
Could also have her give you random tasks to do around the store when you visit sometimes~

2) The ability to HUNT for specific items/events in the bargain bin would be nice.

3) Currently, loading a saveword where you have some of the stable quests completed locks you out of getting some of the rewards, such as the leather coat, on the new game.

4) In conjunction with the last one, it would be nice if the saveword cold be expanded to track your current 'worn' items, I.E. clothing and armor, instead of just the weapon.
circuit

Postby Renegaded » Wed May 16, 2018 5:06 pm

Alright, so I've made a post before about Orc Warriors, especially with the Dominant perk, being able to get into the Orc Lair. I think it would be better from a roleplay standpoint, possibly, for an event where the Orcs who are out looking for breeders recognize you as another warrior and invite you in. I think even beating two of the orcs during the Orcish Slave Raid event and then fucking Vincent would be a great opportunity for this idea.

Aside from that, I'd like more Wrestling Wolf content. What little content he has is well written and similar to other college campus enemies, he has potential as an NPC.
Also, maybe a way for dominant PCs to get one over on Leonard? Make him an enemy, or even transform him into a herm/female?
Renegaded

Postby KiWolfGirl » Thu May 17, 2018 11:39 pm

Renegaded wrote:Aside from that, I'd like more Wrestling Wolf content. What little content he has is well written and similar to other college campus enemies, he has potential as an NPC.

Still favorite enemy, his punishment is my favorite defeat sequence so much that a friend requested a male version of it.
KiWolfGirl

Postby Krux » Sat May 19, 2018 11:06 pm

KiWolfGirl wrote:
Renegaded wrote:Aside from that, I'd like more Wrestling Wolf content. What little content he has is well written and similar to other college campus enemies, he has potential as an NPC.

Still favorite enemy, his punishment is my favorite defeat sequence so much that a friend requested a male version of it.

I was hoping for something like this. As a male, sometimes he speaks about "his friends" that are actually into M/M". Maybe after fighting him 3 times he introduces you to them. From there, you can become the top wrestler who beats and has their way with their opponents or a mere jobber that everyone takes advantage of
Krux

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat