Suggestions Wanted

Re: Suggestions Wanted

Postby TigerStripes » Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:45 pm

Shoggoth on the Roof wrote:Don't worry, there's going to be a sexy serpent lady making her presence known in the near future. Right, Stripes?

Indeed. It's presently partially completed, with some scenes and it's special alt-attack written. I have one other item in the works before shifting my focus onto that one. It should be out soon (tm).

*soon is a trademarked, patent pending, eco-friendly alternative to normally restrictive chronology. Available at all fine retailers soon (tm).
TigerStripes

Postby KingArthur129 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:13 pm

TigerStripes wrote:
Shoggoth on the Roof wrote:Don't worry, there's going to be a sexy serpent lady making her presence known in the near future. Right, Stripes?

Indeed. It's presently partially completed, with some scenes and it's special alt-attack written. I have one other item in the works before shifting my focus onto that one. It should be out soon (tm).

*soon is a trademarked, patent pending, eco-friendly alternative to normally restrictive chronology. Available at all fine retailers soon (tm).

You had my curiosity but now you have my attention! Awesome.
KingArthur129

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:50 pm

I was just thinking about the Bargain Bin in Nermine's shop. What about being able to find a comic book that, when you read it, turns out to be a hentai about a heroine who wanders the land getting fucked by all kinds of monsters and you get the Kinky feat as a result?
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby TigerStripes » Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:51 am

Shoggoth on the Roof wrote:<Bargain Bin comic - Kinky feat>

There is already a result from the Bargain Bin that gives the Kinky feat. If you get the result that gives the 'Like Attracts Like' feat again (or already have that feat), you'll instead earn 'Kinky'. If you've got both, you'll then get a result that severely impacts your humanity level.
TigerStripes

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:07 am

Didn't know that.

Though I'm a shameless abuser of the Undo command at the Bargain Bin.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby dravus » Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:02 pm

I am rather curious about this Lamia too....though my interests are more...vore focused XD
dravus

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:57 pm

No, I didn't commission any vore content- that doesn't interest me. She's more boobs, lactation, and pregnancy focused.

Though now that I think about it, some unbirthing would be keeping with the general theme. I should put that on the back burner for consideration as a future commission.

Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:29 pm

Hey, this just popped into my head regarding pets. Certain pets already give you a bonus or allow for automatic success regarding some scavenging attempts. What about getting a bonus for the charisma check on the negotiation scavenging event if your active pet is a fierce looking one, like the Demon Brute/Brutus, the Liliana the Equinoid Warrior, or the Felinoid?

Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby dravus » Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:50 pm

Shoggoth on the Roof wrote:No, I didn't commission any vore content- that doesn't interest me. She's more boobs, lactation, and pregnancy focused.

Though now that I think about it, some unbirthing would be keeping with the general theme. I should put that on the back burner for consideration as a future commission.

unbirth is higher on my preference list than vore....so you certainly have my attention there ^^
dravus

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:08 pm

Well, this is just a possibility for a future commission. I'm not planning on commissioning anything until after my current commission is actually in the game and I've had a chance to see all the content for her. UB is just something that I realized might fit into it pretty well. Of course, someone else could also commission an unbirth option as well. IIRC, several monsters and NPCs are the result of multiple people commissioning different additions.

Shoggoth on the Roof

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat