Suggestions Wanted

Re: Suggestions Wanted

Postby Wahn » Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:42 pm

Shoggoth on the Roof wrote:Speaking of protection rackets, something where you're teaming up with Alexandra to stop some hyenas from shaking down people might make another good idea for expanding the content for her good path.

Or teaming up with Alexandra TO shake down people for the not so good path ;)
Wahn

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:31 pm

That seems more like something to do with Buster or the Tiger Cop (can't remember his name). Evil Alexandra doesn't seem shake anything down but her booty.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby Savriss » Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:33 am

Evil Alexandra will eventually have more henchman content, including non-sexual missions. Likewise, Good Alexandra will have more sexual content in addition to further missions. Both will have eventually have a main quest line, side quests, sex acts and conversations.

There are simply too many aspects of her development to move everything forwards at once and so it's always been a matter of prioritization. This has been further slowed by pushing forwards other projects at the same time, because I like lots of Flexible characters.
Pygmalion, craft me my own Galatea!
Savriss

Postby Savriss » Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:01 am

I'd really like to see the amazonian renamed to something else, like 'herm huntress' or 'masculinized huntress', mostly because I'd like to add a female amazon at some point and avoid confusion.

Speaking of names, why is the felinoid named such? I got the impression that they are a) leonine and b) on all fours.
If they are lion-based and walk on two feet, wouldn't 'lionoid' (like the equinoids) or 'leonine warrior' be more appropriate?
If they are on all fours, wouldn't 'feral/fierce/stalking lion' be better, like the feral wolf of the urban forest?
If they aren't lion-based, are they just a generic large hunting cat?
Pygmalion, craft me my own Galatea!
Savriss

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:21 am

I second the call to rename the Amazon, since I think it doesn't make all that much sense for a herm character.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby Torahiko1995 » Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:18 am

Is it possible to make Tehuantl male again or chose to not change him/her in the first place as an option
Torahiko1995

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:26 am

Not at this time. I suggested the idea of having an alternate route where you could recruit him as a male and get the Jaguar Queen infection back when the character was first added, but it'd probably need to be commissioned in order to make it into the game.

Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby Wahn » Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:42 am

Shoggoth on the Roof wrote:Not at this time. I suggested the idea of having an alternate route where you could recruit him as a male and get the Jaguar Queen infection back when the character was first added, but it'd probably need to be commissioned in order to make it into the game.

I've still got this little chunk of text lying around that I wrote as a suggestion back when Tehuantl was new... at which point GentlemanB wanted to concentrate on the female content instead, so it was laid on ice. If anyone is interested enough in the spotted hunk to commission some time, Tehuantl could surely keep his family jewels.

Code: Select all
      if "More Anal" is not listed in feats of player:   [standard female outcome]
         say "     You watch with curious interest as the shivering feline rolls to his back, his thick white seed still spilling from his spasming shaft. His cock is now noticeably smaller than it was when you held it in your hand. As the final spurts of his male cum drip from its tip, you watch his once virile balls pull tightly against his body before slipping inside him with an unsettling slurp, leaving behind a dripping feline cunt. The jaguar moans in pleasure as you slip a finger into the wet new opening, almost effortlessly pushing her to her first female climax as what remains of her cock shrinks away to a tiny nub at the top of her pussy.";
         say "     Eager to make use of this inviting new opening you lower yourself over the whimpering kitty, aligning your shaft with her new cunt and driving into her before her last orgasm has even subsided. You rumble happily as you pound into the newly minted female feline, taking it slowly this time as you watch the changes ripple outwards from her crotch. Her hips and ass plump out to an attractive new shape, clearly built for childbirth. Her form becomes slim and delicate as the masculine features seem to melt away, extra mass rolling up and across her body to gather at her chest. You tweak and tease her swollen puffy nipples as they swell outward, into large sumptuous breasts. The jaguar mewls up at you plaintively as the changes shift to her face, the once strong masculine features becoming gentle and feminine while long locks of dark hair flow from her head. As the changes come to their end the jaguar yowls out in ecstasy beneath you, her cunt clamping around you tightly as she reaches orgasm once again, driving you to mark her new womb with another powerful climax.";
         say "     As you roll off her exhausted form, the rumbling kitty snuggles up against you, staring up at you with a look of adoration as she slips out of consciousness. Clearly very little of the once dominant feline remains in this docile new creature and without a second thought you pull her into your arms as you rise to your feet. Your new pet nuzzles against your chest as you make your way back to the bunker.";
      otherwise:   [player wants more anal sex - assuming M/M or cuntboy outcome preferred]
         say "     You watch with curious interest as the shivering feline rolls to his back, his thick white seed still spilling from his spasming shaft. His cock is now slightly smaller than it was when you held it in your hand and you see his whole form begin to shift, trying to mold itself to the submissive role you put him into. Given his shrinking manhood, you'll have to decide fast if you want to act now in a try to help him hold on to some of his former virility. Or you could just keep watching it get smaller and smaller until it will in all likelyhood disappear.";
         say "     So - quickly - decide: Keep him male (Y) or let his transformation continue (N)?";
         if player consents:   [keep him as a sub male]
            say "     Crouching down besides the jaguar warrior, you reach out and take hold of his shaft, jerking it while your other hand fondles his balls. For a moment, it still keeps shrinking, then the untold numbers of nanites rebuilding the feline seem to barrel to a halt and change programs, somehow realizing the jaguar's new master doesn't want a second hole to fuck. As the final spurts of his male cum drip from his shaft's tip, your beaten kitty has regained most of what cock length and ball size he originally had, though then the nanites move on to 'fix' the rest of his body.";
            say "     Your hand still on his manhood - now naturally returning to its soft state, shrinking without losing any of its potential length - you watch changes ripple outwards from his crotch. His hips and ass become a bit narrower, followed by his chest and legs until the wave of transformation reaches his head and rolls down over the arms. Still male, thanks to your timely intervention, nevertheless part of his masculine features have melted away, leaving the powerful warrior now rather slender, still muscled but no longer in shape to just overwhelm whom he wants to fuck. The jaguar mewls up at you plaintively as the changes of his face stabilize, the once strong and striking features now less pronounced in their masculinity, making him look younger and less sure of himself.";
            say "     Wishing to affirm his new body and status, you give the kitty a nice rub of his soft belly fur, then stroke him under his chin as he starts to purr. Content, the jaguar snuggles up against you, staring up at you with a look of adoration as he slips out of consciousness. Clearly very little of the once dominant feline remains in this docile new creature and without a second thought you pull him into your arms as you rise to your feet. Your new pet nuzzles against your chest as you make your way back to the bunker.";      
         otherwise:  [watch him become a cuntboy]
            say "     Who knows if you could have changed anything - better to just stand back and observe what happens. As the final spurts of his male cum drip from the warrior's cock, you watch his once virile balls pull tightly against his body before slipping inside him with an unsettling slurp, leaving behind a dripping feline cunt. The jaguar moans in pleasure as you slip a finger into the wet new opening, almost effortlessly pushing him to his first female climax as what remains of his cock shrinks away to a tiny nub at the top of his pussy.";
            say "     You watch changes ripple outwards from his crotch. His hips and ass become a bit narrower, followed by his chest and legs until the wave of transformation reaches his head and rolls down over the arms. Still mostly male, despite the changes on his crotch, part of his masculine features have melted away, leaving the powerful warrior now rather slender, still muscled but no longer in shape to just overwhelm whom he wants to fuck. The jaguar mewls up at you plaintively as the changes of his face stabilize, the once strong and striking features now less pronounced in their masculinity, making him look younger and less sure of himself.";
            say "     Wishing to affirm his new body and status, you give the kitty a nice rub of his soft belly fur, then stroke him under his chin as he starts to purr. Content, the jaguar snuggles up against you, staring up at you with a look of adoration as he slips out of consciousness. Clearly very little of the once dominant feline remains in this docile new creature and without a second thought you pull him into your arms as you rise to your feet. Your new pet nuzzles against your chest as you make your way back to the bunker.";   
Wahn

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:39 pm

I don't know how easy this would be to implement, but in the cases where there are two infections that are identical aside from gender (for example, the Centaur Mare and Centaur Stallion), if you have Herm Preferred could it be made so that your genitals are pushed toward the size for that gender. For example, a Centaur Mare with Herm Preferred would have cock and ball sizes shift toward the Centaur Stallion's default range rather than shrinking down to tiny size.

Off the top of my head, this would apply to the Centaur Mare and Stallion, Horseman and Mareslut, Alpha Husky and Female Husky, Donkeyman and Donkeywoman, and Green Nymph and Satyr.

Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby Brassyandclassy » Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:01 pm

An update to the Black Wasp content would be nice, specifically:

1) A way to get rid of the larva/stop the repeated pregnancies after getting raped by a male Wasp. The repeated pregnancies fun for the first few births, then gets annoying when you realize that there's literally no way to stop it. One such way for this to happen would be for the larva to impregnate the player anywhere between 3-5 times before needing a "re-seeding" by another Black Wasp to continue. The player could then attempt to resist (again) to get rid of the parasite.
2) A way to access the hive after the first event either after or before getting rid of the larva, either for re-implantation or, after multiple attempts to turn your character into a hive, for direct oviposition without the parasitic larva.

Speaking of parasites, some more feral parasite plant stuff (feral as in, not Joanna) would be nice. Thanks!
Brassyandclassy

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat