Suggestions Wanted

Re: Suggestions Wanted

Postby dravus » Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:46 am

I'm wondering if it may be possible in the future to add vore to Christy (stuck dragon event)

basically like how Doran has it with it being more affectionate than fatal implied
dravus

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:20 pm

So I decided to once again try a no-weapons playthrough, and I was wondering if a couple more feats could be added after Natural Armaments to boost that style- something to get it more competitive with the better weapons available. Anyway, here's my ideas:

Wild Strike: Requires Natural Armaments, Hospital Quest must be completed
Effect: Gain Bonus damage when fighting without a weapon

Rend: Requires Natural Armaments & Wild Strike
Effect: Further bonus to unarmed damage

Feral Warrior: Requires Natural Armaments, Minimum Level (15? 18?), and Dex of 22+
Effects: Some big effect, like having a chance for a second attack each round, increased damage resistance or dodge chance, or some other relatively powerful effect since it's supposed to compete with the top tier weapons.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby Ent » Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:44 pm

I would like to see a way to convince Orthas to come with you instead of fighting her in the hospital quest. I hate that I build up this relationship with her and then either throw her downstairs, or throw Sally on her.

Also on that same note I would love to run into Orthas underneath the lab after the hospital quest was done. She what other appendages have been added to her. Just more done with her in general.
Ent

Postby TigerStripes » Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:18 am

Ent wrote:I would like to see a way to convince Orthas to come with you instead of fighting her in the hospital quest. I hate that I build up this relationship with her and then either throw her downstairs, or throw Sally on her.

Also on that same note I would love to run into Orthas underneath the lab after the hospital quest was done. She what other appendages have been added to her. Just more done with her in general.

You always have the choice of siding w/Dr. Matt over Dr. Mouse. Being the bad guy has consequences.
TigerStripes

Postby Ent » Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:11 pm

But love should break all boundaries! :D

And I wouldn't call Dr. Mouse a bad guy, he's clearly researching the boundaries of this new glorious revolution. Dr. Matt on the other hand is kinda perverted and questionably with the company that may or may not have started the entire event to begin with.
Ent

Postby Wahn » Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:56 pm

^^ Well, Dr Matt may be a bit pervy, but he at least doesn`t have a swarm of minions who capture unwilling subjects and then performs gruesome experiments on them, creating mostly brainless jumbled monstrosities. That is what earns Dr Mouse the supervillain status after all. Minions - check. Experiments - check. Megalomania - check.
Wahn

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:38 am

And if you ask him what he's doing tonight, it's always the same thing he does every night!
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby Ent » Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:30 am

Wahn wrote:^^ Well, Dr Matt may be a bit pervy, but he at least doesn`t have a swarm of minions who capture unwilling subjects and then performs gruesome experiments on them, creating mostly brainless jumbled monstrosities. That is what earns Dr Mouse the supervillain status after all. Minions - check. Experiments - check. Megalomania - check.

Hey If you want to save the world you have to break a few eggs... and mix them with other eggs. It could be argued that they were mostly brainless before he experimented on them, I mean all they did was wander around and have sex like some kind of freaky sex zombie. Also Doctor Matt, Minions - Orthas - check. Experiments - told me to go fuck someone for science so he could watch and take notes - check. And who knows how much Megalomania he has - questionable check.

I would say the only saintly researcher is Meredith. No minions, just friends. Participates in her own experiments. And has no clear megalomania.
Ent

Postby Wahn » Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:55 am

Ent wrote: I mean all they did was wander around and have sex like some kind of freaky sex zombie.

Then you didn't see all the events around the hospital - Doctor Mouse's minions have depopulated the area for block and blocks all around, dragging people from their homes to be made into... things. Then there's that fox guy who wants to find his girlfriend after she vanished into the hospital... who knows what became of her.
Wahn

Postby AnOne » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:25 am

Then there's the fact that he's not really saving the world.

New York's been cleaned out and is a rather functional city-state in the current timeline (despite - or, IMO, because of - a human majority and strict laws regarding infection safety). The whole basis behind the game-clock is "How long until the military remnants roll in and rescue the survivors / sane mutants". Canada considers its ongoing secession movement a bigger concern than the nanites loose in some servers. The majority of the world is not infected, and if they do start cropping up bubbles there's nothing saying they have to be the same flawed servers that were sprung early in the US versus the program's initial intent (especially since we have precedent with Multiplayer of servers that make things other than mindless horny animal- / mythological-people).

Mouse isn't saving the world. He's installing himself as the de-facto ruler of the unnamed city's nanite bubble and rubbing out the competition (hence why they go after you almost immediately after you've taken care of Matt). My guess is any real expansions for Mouse would involve adding a few more quests before he turns on you, such as going after the Zephyr wing in town, Nermine, the Military Encampment, etcetera. Not because it's "saving the world" (again, most of the world is seemingly non-afflicted with nanites), but because it secures his control and will let him rule over the braindead masses with free reign.

I also wouldn't really call Meredith a "saintly" researcher, considering how some of the centaurs are made. Sam would probably be a better nomination.
AnOne

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat