Suggestions Wanted

Re: Suggestions Wanted

Postby NocturneWolf » Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:32 am

Hm... not sure if it's actually been suggested before, but to throw a handful of more unusual TFs into the mix, have you guys ever considered an encounter involving some form of inanimate/object TF? I know there's a handful of latex-related TFs incorporated into the game (which are lovely, by the way~), but I can imagine a few scenes taking things a step forward with the player literally being transformed into a sex toy (or some other object) for a dom to use. I imagine it'd have to be temporary for gameplay reasons, except maybe as an ending, but I can certainly envision the player either willingly or unwittingly ending up in someone's possession for a while. Heck, as another step down the road to that kink, I could even imagine merging scenes similar to the skunktaur-TF scene, but with the player ending up as a more isolated part of the dom... say, as in cock TF or other variants of absorption.

Heh, the more I go on about this, the more weird I sound to myself, but I figure it might be worth bringing up regardless. Who knows, I can imagine it leading to a handful of fun situations should the logistics work out~
NocturneWolf

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:43 pm

I think that's extreme enough that if it was included, it should be gated content.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby NocturneWolf » Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:11 am

Yeah, I'm inclined to agree on that. It's certainly a niche interest, so I imagine it'll have to be toggled on and off kind of the way vore/UB is.
NocturneWolf

Postby TigerStripes » Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:04 pm

Toggling it with a setting is probably unnecessary unless there were several sources of this content spread around. As a single source or two, a direct gate asking for player consent would be fine.
TigerStripes

Postby NocturneWolf » Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:30 am

Ah, cool beans then. Well... in that case, it'd be pretty neat seeing an instance or two of this worked into the game at some point. I've admittedly been tempted to ask if/how I could contribute content myself if some external writing is at all welcome, but beyond that I'm glad to send a donation or two towards exploring this a tad. Just wanted to gauge how much interest in the development team there was regarding these kinds of things before getting ahead of myself~
NocturneWolf

Postby koreka » Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:43 pm

I'd say to donate and make the request because there will always be someone else who is interested in it ;)

The only thing is that the writers (especially Tiger and Wahn) have gotten pretty swamped lately with requests.

I try to help out by donating in advance (reserving the time) and in the interim while they are working on clearing their queue's I write general outlines for Characters and Events that I then submit to help make their lives easier in terms of having a general idea of how to structure the content (these outlines are not written in stone though) and what sort of descriptions to use.
koreka

Postby SallyFox » Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:54 am

More recruit-able followers and followerxfollower interactions (of course)... and a unique ending addition if you have enough followers when you complete the game, where-in you found a town or similar village with them. Would likely change the ending of a few of the followers, especially for a dom character(Never give away my breeding pets!) who's town would probably be more of a breeding farm anyways, stud that he is~.

A fairly un-detailed suggestion, mostly because, having seen what's in game, I imagine someone -far- more creative than I am could come up with something 10 times better anyways. *sage nod*
SallyFox

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:49 pm

I was looking over the weapons page and had a little idea flash: would it be possible to gain some bonuses with the Riding Crop if your character has the Dominant feat or Latex Mistress infection for body type? It just seems like it would be appropriate.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby TigerStripes » Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:17 am

Shoggoth on the Roof wrote:I was looking over the weapons page and had a little idea flash: would it be possible to gain some bonuses with the Riding Crop if your character has the Dominant feat or Latex Mistress infection for body type? It just seems like it would be appropriate.

Yes. Yes, it would. Lemme add that quickly. It'll add a +2 to hit in either case. I'll send that update along a little later today.
TigerStripes

Postby Krux » Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:43 pm

TigerStripes wrote:
Shoggoth on the Roof wrote:I was looking over the weapons page and had a little idea flash: would it be possible to gain some bonuses with the Riding Crop if your character has the Dominant feat or Latex Mistress infection for body type? It just seems like it would be appropriate.

Yes. Yes, it would. Lemme add that quickly. It'll add a +2 to hit in either case. I'll send that update along a little later today.

Maybe bonus for "Big Kitty" Ocelot infection too?
Krux

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat