Suggestions Wanted

Re: Suggestions Wanted

Postby Cameron » Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:42 pm

I really like your idea about orcs in the Police Station. How much time do you think that would take to flesh out and get some sex scenes and some endings?

Edit: also, how long for the Evil Brutus scene?
Cameron

Postby Evilpancake » Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:26 am

I second (third/fourth?) the vote for more Vorish content. Very fond of whats been done here, was disappointed to find the Giant had no Cockvore scene since it seems perfect for a 40 foot dude. (if he does have one, submitting and throwing fight like 20 times in a row did not yield it and im missing something)
Evilpancake

Postby Blue Bishop » Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:28 pm

Evilpancake wrote:I second (third/fourth?) the vote for more Vorish content.

Blue Bishop

Postby Evilpancake » Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:28 am

Soon is good, relative, but good
Evilpancake

Postby Blacvkheart » Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:41 am

Pardon me if it was suggested already, If it was, I missed it.

I think there should be ending scenes for your children. Aside from the Husky pups, few if any of your children are ever mentioned, which seems silly.
For instance... my Xenomorph ended the game with over thirty children, the military expressed concerns and fear regarding my species, but never mentioned the growing army of children I had aquired.
Ending scenes should be included depending on your children/how many there are/what species, ext...

I think that the Xenomorph should be expanded on as well, for instance trying to prevent Xenomorphs from infesting and taking over the city, or becoming the Queen/Leader of the Swarm.
Like... in one scene you have the ability to either prevent the infestation completely, let it grow, or try and step in as the Leader.
If you let it grow, it becomes a force to fight against and leads to ending scenes depending on how you dealt with it.
If you stop it completely in that first scene, then it won't be mentioned again.
Becoming the Leader... well... branch off in to different directions, do you want to take your army and spread? Taking surrounding lands by force, or do you want to use your swarm for the betterment of everyone? To use them as a type of police force to aid the army in containing the infection?

I am perfectly willing to help develop this, though I cannot code for my life. <<;;
I can however, write. ^.=.^
Blacvkheart

Postby redscale » Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:12 pm

Hey, my first post here, I've been a pretty big fan of the game for a while now, but I wanted to leave my suggestions.

I for one would enjoy seeing a few more immediate game-over scenes, as opposed to just endings for running out of time or sanity. Bosses and plot fights have them, but personally I'd love to see some endings that you can easily avoid, mostly things just thrown in for 'why would you even do that?' sort of scenes. I'm also quite fond of the bind mechanics, and I'd love to see it implemented for the Behemoth, a sort of 'struggle your way out before your nanites get broken down entirely' scene for the CV thing. And for the UB scene the Behemoth could leave you trapped within until you run out of sanity, eventually ending with your character turned into the brute's kid. Using the bind mechanics for vorish Doran could be simply delightful, as well, though since I doubt he'll ever get a way to end your game perhaps it would just be an optional thing until you get tired of it, with a single 'struggle' being taken as a sign that you've had enough and want out.

I'd also love it if you could choose not to save Ms. Vulpogryph and let her get turned entirely, perhaps leading to a boss-fight and a choice upon losing to resist or give in, with resisting letting you play on after a complete change to match her new form and giving in leading to a game-over.

I also adore Icarus and I wish he had some more interactions depending on whether you let him learn to dominate you, or a choice to 'tame' him as a female, but I'll have to play with him a little more to recall what I had really wanted since it's been a while! (EDIT: I remembered one thing after hitting submit, I wanted scenes with Dom-Icarus and Nadia, especially if you wind up female after that. Also having Denise claim a female player and Nadia, or just general interaction between all the birds. Of course, I imagine that could be a nightmare after a while, so I'm not that worried about it, but it would be fun to see some more interactions built.)

Anyways I appreciate the work that has been put into this game, I've wasted god knows how much time on it by now, I'd love to see where it goes from here. I've thought of writing up my own scenes for it, but I don't know how to go about it.
redscale

Postby Lasidora » Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:21 pm

Im 90% sure this has already been suggested here, but i was too lazy to read through all the comments. Apologies ahead of time. Anyway.... I think a few knew scenes/options would be greatly appreciated by all for the bunker/library npc. Just a thought. :) also.... this is more of a personal thing.... maybe make a way to get thomas back in the dry plains if you fail to save him... just a thought.. or 2 :)
Lasidora

Postby Watcher » Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:28 am

redscale wrote:I remembered one thing after hitting submit, I wanted scenes with Dom-Icarus and Nadia, especially if you wind up female after that. Also having Denise claim a female player and Nadia, or just general interaction between all the birds. Of course, I imagine that could be a nightmare after a while, so I'm not that worried about it, but it would be fun to see some more interactions built.)

I'm not against more birdy interactions regarding Nadia, and actually had some small scenes planned with Denise - I'm just waiting for more free money to come into hand so I can buy some hours. Not sure how I would feel about Dom-Icarus, though, think it goes against the grain of her character.

There were other things I wanted to do with her as well, such as being able to sing for the player as well as milking for a sex option, but as I mentioned, cash flow issues. Would have bought into the D6 if I could.
Watcher

Postby redscale » Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:38 pm

I'm not against more birdy interactions regarding Nadia, and actually had some small scenes planned with Denise - I'm just waiting for more free money to come into hand so I can buy some hours. Not sure how I would feel about Dom-Icarus, though, think it goes against the grain of her character.

There were other things I wanted to do with her as well, such as being able to sing for the player as well as milking for a sex option, but as I mentioned, cash flow issues. Would have bought into the D6 if I could.[/quote]

I dunno about Nadia's character as well, though it would fit in with Icarus, I'd say, though perhaps it could be something where you see him treating her a little roughly and decide to challenge him again, with him either leaving or learning a good lesson about boundaries due to it depending on dialogue choices, or perhaps even having Nadia stand up for herself... or you could just refuse to challenge him and have Nadia decide to leave or learn to enjoy it depending on dialogue. It just seems like it has the potential to be an interesting interaction.

Dom-Denise could also have some fun interaction with Icarus, also, would leave a route for female NPCs to still meet Icarus and give her some further characterization with her more dominant side... Going down the slippery slope, as it were, and further exploring the real loss of humanity that the nanite infection gives. I feel that's currently underrepresented, but I know it's the tone of the game and I do also know that my tastes are admittedly a lot darker than the average person. It just feels too... safe, currently, I would say? Ah well, I still adore the game, and I know it's not here just to cater to me! These are just my thoughts, is all.
redscale

Postby richex » Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:27 am

Hello, well ... I do not know if someone already posted this and also sorry for english I'm using Google Translator ... So ... back to the subject I think it could be possible that someone download the game to play on PC could modify the images and put new as well as to cast or forget to put more pictures the player already had some pictures of your liking in the game.
richex

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat