Suggestions Wanted

Re: Suggestions Wanted

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:03 am

Actually, that sounds even better. Provided that's how the writers decide to implement the item.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby Neox » Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:03 am

Giving the ash drakenoid some anal lovins.
Neox

Postby fizzymcbon » Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:10 pm

I think an option to allow the Feral Gryphon to mount you upon his defeat would be great.
fizzymcbon

Postby gappydave » Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:02 am

How about you add to the ending that Trixie disapears when the millitary moves in and you have no idea where she went, then ages later you meet her again and she offers to put you back in the bunker at the start of the 30 days with all your stats and almost all your equipment and companions so you can do things you missed.
gappydave

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:17 am

Trixie isn't actually a character in the game. She's there to function as your gamesave function and options menu. Putting an ending in for her would make as much sense as if Dragon Age's epilog had included a few words about what happened to the pause screen.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby Darthan » Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:05 am

Shoggoth on the Roof wrote:Trixie isn't actually a character in the game. She's there to function as your gamesave function and options menu. Putting an ending in for her would make as much sense as if Dragon Age's epilog had included a few words about what happened to the pause screen.

That just made me day. :lol:
Darthan

Postby gappydave » Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:41 pm

Trixie is the story fairy, that means she has power over the story that we only see a fraction of in game. Think about this if Trixie can do that much to the game what else can see do with her god like powers? Now that is the kind of person you want to know what happened to.
In the same way if say God was real wouldn't you want to know what happened to (it?) after all the events in the religous texts and what such a powerfull being is doing now.
If you want to ignore the talk about God then there's still the point of how a character is supposed to have ended up in that city with all their mutations, companions and equipment after being evacuated.
Finally that pause menu never had a in game character and has noone (sane) has ever had a conversation with their pause menu.
Last edited by gappydave on Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
gappydave

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:57 pm

gappydave wrote:If you want to ignore the talk about God that there's still the point of how a character is supposed to have ended up in that city with all their mutations, companions and equipment after being evacuated.

Except that nothing indicates that your character is actually aware of any of this. Trixie is an interface for the player, not someone that the PC recognizes as a person that they're interacting with.

Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:14 pm

A idea I just had for a Fun Feat, don't know if it's any good or not but, it might be rejected because it'd be too difficult to implement or something, but I thought I'd post it.

Flexible Insertion:
You're better at fitting into tight spaces than your size indicates.

Effect: You'll receive the "barely fits" scene instead of being rejected by NPCs who your dick is too big to penetrate normally.

I was thinking about how some of the NPCs, like Susan, get locked out pretty easily if you have One Way and thinking of how to get around that.

Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby gappydave » Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:44 am

Shoggoth on the Roof wrote:Trixie is an interface for the player, not someone that the PC recognizes as a person that they're interacting with.

Then how can you talk to her?

(I rewrote much of the previous post so as to explain it better since it needed some work)
gappydave

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat