Suggestions Wanted

Re: Suggestions Wanted

Postby Krux » Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:53 pm

Wahn wrote:
Spengineer wrote:An NPC that's focused on fat would be nice. His sex scenes would focus on laying on his body, bhm stuff, etc. Maybe he'd have an optional infection the player can take on, so they'd become like him? Then, scenes post infection would have stuff like the two groping each other. idk what his species would be, maybe an elephant. Maybe he'd have content specifically for power bottoms, where the player rides him and plays with his fat?

We do have that - it's a pig in a mud pit...

And a lovely one that is...

Changing subject, today I was checking Twitter and an user posted this pic

https://twitter.com/evaliondragon/status/908797124615200768

As soon as I saw this, I couldn't avoid thinking about how this could be a bound state from a creature from FS :P
Krux

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:57 pm

I remember hearing mention that there was an idea regarding reducing or removing the amount of time spent moving between zones. I had an idea for one possible way to make it up:

Feat: Expert Pathfinder
Prerequisites: Completed the Hospital quest line, Experienced Scout, City Map
Effects: Each time you move to a new area, there's a chance based on your perception that you'll find a path that gets you there right away.

I think the easiest way to code this would probably be to just have a Perception Check once you enter a new area, with success giving you +3 hours.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:59 pm

The succubus has been in the game since I think the very beginning, but she's still lacking any victory sex scenes. She should really be given a couple of post-victory options.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby DovahKing51 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:59 pm

I was wondering if you could add an ending for the Matron variant of the Feline infection. The one you get from Leonard?
DovahKing51

Previous

Return to General Chat