Suggestions Wanted

Re: Suggestions Wanted

Postby TigerStripes » Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:29 pm

Wahn wrote:<new nav>

Hmm... given the stuff I'm seeing, there's some modifications I'd suggest that don't need to choke up this thread. I'll just bump this over to the dev chat so we can discuss the implementation there.
TigerStripes

Postby nukuv » Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:34 pm

I think a loop with a property on the nav room that said what region it's in would be far more future proof.
nukuv
Site Admin

Postby Savriss » Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:53 am

Why is the PALOMINO all in caps, anyways? It stands out like a sore thumb, to me.
Pygmalion, craft me my own Galatea!
Savriss

Postby Wahn » Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:08 am

Savriss wrote:Why is the PALOMINO all in caps, anyways? It stands out like a sore thumb, to me.

Hm, true - the original writer named the room in caps and I just copied that over. Might be best to adjust that to fit the rest, or straightforward set a new name "The Palomino Dance Club" or so...
Wahn

Postby Pazz » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:20 pm

I have a suggestion about the hulking cheerleader. Right now, when you lose to her as a male, she just says: "This is my turf." And that's the only interaction you will have. Maybe if you defeat her, you get a scene, but I'm not into defeating her.

This poll http://web.flexiblesurvival.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=93 has a suggestion about joining the wolfman cheerleading team. I don't know what this means but any player loss scene to the hulking cheerleader would be great. Or something similar.
Pazz

Postby TigerStripes » Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:55 pm

Pazz wrote:This poll http://web.flexiblesurvival.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=93 has a suggestion about joining the wolfman cheerleading team. I don't know what this means but any player loss scene to the hulking cheerleader would be great. Or something similar.

Beating the Football Wolfman a few times will give you access to a new area where the rest of the team and their cheerleading squad are busily training and breeding up the strongest team they can. The suggested add-on is to allow an alternate path where the player joins the girls on the cheerleading squad instead of joining the football team.
TigerStripes

Postby bunnyfoxs » Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:34 pm

Have to say still a lovely game! But even though I can't pay you all to write since I have no money, it's just a thought for later.

I'm not sure if we have this already or not, but I think it would be kind of cool to have a npc that you can bring into the bunker that revolves around Mpreg? being able to be impregnated and impregnate your character, no herms though but just a male. I know we have Eric sort of since he's a cuntboy, but otherwise I've not played the game to much lately.

Been a player for it feels like a few years now and I love how the game has grown, I look forward to it growing more!
bunnyfoxs

Postby boring7 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:11 pm

Hmm, seems like something that could be added to an existing NPC as an extra quest line. The bunker's already pretty crowded after all. My first thought is actually David, but Sven, Candy, and Icarus are all appropriately "Uke", even Carl.

My understanding of the fetish is rather limited, but I get the impression it has a preference for "seducing the straight man" and for pregnancy rather than oviposition, so David or Carl are probably the best bet. David apparently has some business involving Brutus (? I never got it to work, but I wasn't trying that hard), but during seduction the dialogue drops hints about "trying to keep him" while he moans and whines about cheating on his girlfriend. On the flip side he's already a pretty involved character, how much do you want to stack on him? Carl was originally expected to be a breeder bitch anyway, but things didn't work out the way Davies had presumed they would.

The more important issue is landing the plot hook in the player's mouth. Dr. Medea seems the simplest target, given that she already avails herself to that particular perk, but right now it requires that you be male.

Or perhaps a completely different track, Brooke loves hot dickings but wants to have babies. That throws all of the above away though...
boring7

Postby bunnyfoxs » Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:52 pm

boring7 wrote:Hmm, seems like something that could be added to an existing NPC as an extra quest line. The bunker's already pretty crowded after all. My first thought is actually David, but Sven, Candy, and Icarus are all appropriately "Uke", even Carl.

My understanding of the fetish is rather limited, but I get the impression it has a preference for "seducing the straight man" and for pregnancy rather than oviposition, so David or Carl are probably the best bet. David apparently has some business involving Brutus (? I never got it to work, but I wasn't trying that hard), but during seduction the dialogue drops hints about "trying to keep him" while he moans and whines about cheating on his girlfriend. On the flip side he's already a pretty involved character, how much do you want to stack on him? Carl was originally expected to be a breeder bitch anyway, but things didn't work out the way Davies had presumed they would.

The more important issue is landing the plot hook in the player's mouth. Dr. Medea seems the simplest target, given that she already avails herself to that particular perk, but right now it requires that you be male.

Or perhaps a completely different track, Brooke loves hot dickings but wants to have babies. That throws all of the above away though...

Mpreg isn't exactly seducing the straight man, it's more so if the idea of two males able to have kids together without the need of the female. And also without the whole egg laying part, I mean I know most of the births for male mpreg is 'eggs' in this game anyways but I just thought it was a interesting thought.

Althought I would say I would more so want a switch kind of character, instead of just a 'uke' character. Making it go both ways when need be. ..I'm not really sure how to explain the fetish even though I like it :P
bunnyfoxs

Postby koreka » Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:10 pm

If I'm understanding it right. I think what you might be saying is that you're looking for a male who can impregnate other men, as opposed to a male who can be impregnated by other men..... Confused huh?

Biologically speaking, I guess what that means is a male who who can fuck any other man, and his seed alone is enough to change, maybe only temporarily, the internal workings of any other man and create a live birth as opposed to an egg birth. Which, I guess, is different than say a man becoming a "breeder" who can be impregnated by just any male, or an egg birth.

Does that sound about right? Or am I way way off?
koreka

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat