Suggestions Wanted

Re: Suggestions Wanted

Postby Genesis1016 » Wed May 31, 2017 4:39 pm

checks to prevent certain encounters if your form is technically their leader.

such as, horsemen challenging you in the stable and asking you who you are, when you're the freaking stablemaster and a nightmare
herm hyena's when you're the matriarch

The encounters shouldn't be completely warded, but I don't see why these creatures would attack you if you're their boss. maybe throw in some dialogue, like "oh fuck, it's the boss" or maybe if you're horny enough trigger a win scene.
Genesis1016
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat May 13, 2017 10:40 am

Re: Suggestions Wanted

Postby dravus » Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:33 am

given the introduction for the shrinking shrooms

it seems a waste not to give already present vore NPC's some further kinky play....Christy for example could eat the player or unbirth them while shrunken as a bound state
dravus
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:49 pm

Re: Suggestions Wanted

Postby wolfbandit » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:02 pm

umm id like to suggest that Grant be given some options of topping you when you are the matriarch or leader of the hyena gang. I know that he tops you when you aren't but I find it strange that instead of being an option to be top or bot, when your not a herm, you just top when leader when your a guy. it would also be kinda cool if he could become the leader or so if you I don't know help him out or let him be leader. (just something I came up with a bit later after I wrote this, it could be kinda cool if there was an option to help Gina be leader and/or have there be some kind of competition between Grant and Gina over who leader, you choose who to help or to let be leader)

I noticed that the Egyptian wing only inhabitant (I cant think of the name for the life of me currently) sorta sends you on a quest of sorts but I don't know exactly what to do on it or where to go or any of that and I tried all sorts of things to figure out whether the quest is done or is simply not finished.

also id like to suggest that Doran the dragon in rocky outcropping be given more options like perhaps different types of vore maybe? seeing as how your able to modify his body, I think it would make sense that he can devour you like with say his cock or his ass. seeing as how there are some scenes already in place that could give a hint of that possibly happening or could at least lead into that.

BTW I know that my account is new but I been playing this for years and watched it developed and I still love it and I'm sure that in time I can offer more suggestions or point out a few things like this, however I am new to the community and I hope I'm not stepping on anyone toes so to speak
wolfbandit
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:23 pm

Re: Suggestions Wanted

Postby Krux » Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:47 pm

I just reached the current end of Branson's quest. I just hope you can have with the boss himself...and that he's not only into girls
Krux
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:16 pm

Re: Suggestions Wanted

Postby Wahn » Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:02 am

Krux wrote:I just reached the current end of Branson's quest. I just hope you can have with the boss himself...and that he's not only into girls


Well, you can already be fucked by him as a woman right now... we'll have to see what the commissioner behind the location says about gay possibilities.
User avatar
Wahn
 
Posts: 532
Joined: Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:57 pm

Re: Suggestions Wanted

Postby Grabbler » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:44 am

I'd love to see more of the Thought Eater/human hybrid Alpha. I've been unable to find anything else about, everything just comes up Fang or Alpha Wolves/Huskies. Can't even pinpoint the writer who wrote it. It just ends at "Say A" "Say B". Obviously I'd be willing to donate some hours, unless this is relatively new, then I'll sit in a corner and wait.
Grabbler
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:37 am

Re: Suggestions Wanted

Postby Wahn » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:17 am

Grabbler wrote:I'd love to see more of the Thought Eater/human hybrid Alpha. I've been unable to find anything else about, everything just comes up Fang or Alpha Wolves/Huskies. Can't even pinpoint the writer who wrote it. It just ends at "Say A" "Say B". Obviously I'd be willing to donate some hours, unless this is relatively new, then I'll sit in a corner and wait.


Oops, did I accidentally put him into the game? He wasn't actually supposed to be, since I started the npc last year but then didn't have time to continue, been busy with other projects instead...

Anyways, we can talk about expanding on him, if you want to commission more content. For easier communication in that regard, you can look me up on our Discord channel. Just follow this Link: https://discordapp.com/channels/3335594 ... 7218173953
User avatar
Wahn
 
Posts: 532
Joined: Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:57 pm

Re: Suggestions Wanted

Postby Grabbler » Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:05 am

Wahn wrote:
Grabbler wrote:I'd love to see more of the Thought Eater/human hybrid Alpha. I've been unable to find anything else about, everything just comes up Fang or Alpha Wolves/Huskies. Can't even pinpoint the writer who wrote it. It just ends at "Say A" "Say B". Obviously I'd be willing to donate some hours, unless this is relatively new, then I'll sit in a corner and wait.


Oops, did I accidentally put him into the game? He wasn't actually supposed to be, since I started the npc last year but then didn't have time to continue, been busy with other projects instead...

Anyways, we can talk about expanding on him, if you want to commission more content. For easier communication in that regard, you can look me up on our Discord channel. Just follow this Link: https://discordapp.com/channels/3335594 ... 7218173953


Ooh that explains why it just suddenly vanishes. I'd love to commission more content, definitely, it'd be interesting to see where he goes. I'll hit you up when I'm able!
Grabbler
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:37 am

Re: Suggestions Wanted

Postby Spengineer » Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:40 am

An NPC that's focused on fat would be nice. His sex scenes would focus on laying on his body, bhm stuff, etc. Maybe he'd have an optional infection the player can take on, so they'd become like him? Then, scenes post infection would have stuff like the two groping each other. idk what his species would be, maybe an elephant. Maybe he'd have content specifically for power bottoms, where the player rides him and plays with his fat?
Spengineer
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:32 am

Re: Suggestions Wanted

Postby Wahn » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:49 am

Spengineer wrote:An NPC that's focused on fat would be nice. His sex scenes would focus on laying on his body, bhm stuff, etc. Maybe he'd have an optional infection the player can take on, so they'd become like him? Then, scenes post infection would have stuff like the two groping each other. idk what his species would be, maybe an elephant. Maybe he'd have content specifically for power bottoms, where the player rides him and plays with his fat?


We do have that - it's a pig in a mud pit...
User avatar
Wahn
 
Posts: 532
Joined: Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:57 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests