Suggestions Wanted

Re: Suggestions Wanted

Postby Handle_Taken » Wed May 30, 2018 9:51 pm

Not sure how possible this would be but I suggest an alternate ending for the lioness form the player gets after completing Leonard's quest. Currently if you wait for rescue or play to the end of the game after getting it you get the generic feline girl ending. The only way to get the pride mother ending is to lose your mind to the infection. It'd be interesting to see what kind of ending would happen if you get out of the city in that form.

Maybe a little something about Leonard and the girls getting a place on the outskirts of a city and mentioning difficulties in acclimating to life outside the park. Or perhaps she goes into the city for a time alone and either returns to the park (or not, who knows?). Anyway just a suggestion.
Handle_Taken

Postby circuit » Thu May 31, 2018 10:29 pm

I would like to suggest that these forums have a better way to report users, and not just posts, so we can more easily wipe out the spam bot hfy962464 and their 4 pages of posts in the general forum. :/
circuit

Postby Handle_Taken » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:22 pm

circuit wrote:I would like to suggest that these forums have a better way to report users, and not just posts, so we can more easily wipe out the spam bot hfy962464 and their 4 pages of posts in the general forum. :/

Seconded. That guy's really tickin' me off.
Handle_Taken

Postby barian » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:12 pm

Where are the mods? It has been over a week since the first spam post.
barian

Postby KiWolfGirl » Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:35 pm

I was just going to ask same thing -_- Wanted to check my topic about page clearing to see if there was answer and its behind 4 pages of spam.
KiWolfGirl

Postby circuit » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:42 pm

Suggestion: Icarus's recruitment conditions should be expanded to include small, bird-hunting canids, such as jackalboy/jackalman, and foxes
circuit

Postby Genesis106097 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:52 am

Make it so you can specifically target a part of your body to mutate via vials. Like injecting it on your face = head transformation, torso, etc.
Genesis106097

Postby SallyFox » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:53 am

A suggestion for the wiki, forum, and/or game! I would love a way to search for events containing certain kinks. I see a few cuckolding scenes and happen to like those, for instance. I would love to have a way to find any scenes that include that kink. Bestiality only applies to certain scenes too as well. Anal, vaginal, and oral, of course. Other similar tags would be great for finding the scenes I most want to enjoy and how to reach them.
SallyFox

Postby Handle_Taken » Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:30 pm

Shouldn't the skunktaur form be unable to wear pants, underware and shoes like the centaur, wolftaur and tigertaurs do?
Handle_Taken

Postby Wahn » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:37 am

Handle_Taken wrote:Shouldn't the skunktaur form be unable to wear pants, underware and shoes like the centaur, wolftaur and tigertaurs do?

Indeed, yes. The Skunk Taur it also is on the taurlist, which should disqualify it from wearing any.
Wahn

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat