Suggestions Wanted

Alien Power

Postby DovahKing51 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:44 pm

I just thought of a brilliant infection! Xeno Queen! An expansion on the Xeno infection! That would be awesome!
Last edited by DovahKing51 on Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DovahKing51

Re: Suggestions Wanted

Postby dark » Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:21 am

One thing I'd love to see in the game, especially now that the Flexible Survival games are getting a little more known around the accessible gaming community, is a blind npc.

Usually I wouldn't get on the hobby horse about representation, but people seem to think that anyone with none working eyeballs also has a none working libido, which creates it's own problems, and for such an overtly sexual game as Flexible survival it might be a bit of an eye opener (ha ha), to some people to set the record straight on this one.

It'd be fun if the blind npc was someone who had bennifited from the infection and quite liked how things were, maybe due the infection giving them improved senses, or improving on what they already have (believe me, tactile awareness can have it's advantages).

Though please! don't make them either a bat or a mole since it'd be nice to stay clear of cliche. However, a blind npc who was say a snake (who have good vibration sense), or perhaps a pheramone based insect such as an ant could be rather entertaining, heck for anyone up on their scifi you could have an amusing joke and turn them into a poisonous plant with three legs (day of the Triffids anyone?).

Heck, they wouldn't even need to be an especially nice character either, since again just because someone is visually impared doesn't negate their ability to be an arse hole, it'd just be nice to show they were relatively compitant and actually having a good time with the infection.
dark

Postby Chaffinch » Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:38 am

Thanks for all the work everyone put into this game, i hope y'all are having a nice holiday time.

Currently when having Denise as your active pet the selection of her sex scenes is solely based on your characters genitals. The way the scenes are written she acts submissive if the player character has a penis and dominant if not. I think it would be great if the Submissive feat triggered the dominant scenes for herm characters.

I'd love to see Doran default to female gender identity if guys are warded, similar to how Dr. Utah works. It doesn't need to be anything more than changing the default of the already existing option as far as i'm concerned.

Already put this in the survey form but i'd be really happy if the Sterile feat was expanded to male genitals or the was an equivalent feat that made your character incapable of fathering children.
Chaffinch

Postby dark » Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:12 am

I agree with more options for Denise, I think Denise and honey are my two favourite npcs in the game so far and probably the two I like most, indeed in general it'd be nice to mix things up by having a dominant female partner who is actually a lover rather than an insane npc dominatrix.

I have also now played corruption of champions, and have seen the teasing mechanic in force and while the setup and games are different, it might be nice if Flexible survival had some sort of similar option for using your opponents' lust against them.

What I'm thinking is something similar to my earlier suggestion regarding a charisma battle feat. a "flirt" option for combat. When a player flirts the game does a roll similar to a normal attack.
it takes the player's current libido score minus 50, minus 40 if the player is in heat, and minus 30 the heat is affected by the current monster, then performs an attack roll with a D50.

This score is then compared against the monsters' resistance, which for sake of argument could be their standard unmodified armour class or level (no need to add more numbers to monsters if you don't have to).

if the check succeeds the game gives a description of the player mesmerising the monster by overt play with their body parts, and the monster is unable to act for several rounds, (perhaps 3-6), using an effect similar to like a super version of pepper spray during which time the player can either damage them or leg it.

The down side however, is that if the check fails, the game will roll a D100 and subtract the player's libido score from the result, if this result is zero or lower, the player instantly submits.

This would make flirting effectively a high risk option used in especially difficult fights things were going badly enough, as well as give a more mechanical use for the libido score and heat, and some tactical uses of items such as libido pills, which add some more tactics to the game's combat.

Hope people like the idea.
dark

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:29 pm

Could Sandra's vaginal capacity be boosted a couple of notches? By game standards, it seems like she's abnormally limited in what she can take and stops being able to have penetrative intercourse well before you reach the more hyper levels. It especially stands out since she's one of the few NPCs who explicitly has a maximum size limit.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Erica

Postby DovahKing51 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:27 pm

So according to the wiki, Erica, Eric's full female form, can be impregnated. But from my experience, it's not working. Even though I wait so many days it doesn't work. She's missing an ending too. Could you give her some fixes please?
DovahKing51

Postby Coalsack » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:03 am

I'd really love to have an alternate path for Denise, where she takes the role of a kind domineering partner, with extra content is the player is a male with Mpreg, and/or with the 'Submissive' feat
Coalsack

Re: Erica

Postby Wahn » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:59 pm

DovahKing51 wrote:So according to the wiki, Erica, Eric's full female form, can be impregnated. But from my experience, it's not working. Even though I wait so many days it doesn't work. She's missing an ending too. Could you give her some fixes please?

Eric/Erica isn't one of those pressure cooker characters that pops out babies after just a few days - the birth of any offspring happens weeks/month later in the ending.
Wahn

Postby SallyFox » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:07 pm

I have one... something that makes the events when returning to, or resting in, the bunker a little more varied. I've been trying to trigger a particular exchange between Fang and Helen for the last few hours, but instead it always repeats the same few events. Usually Fiona, Alexandria (fang or korvin, usually korvin currently), and Amy every once in a while. Perhaps a weighted value that increases with each turn since a particular event took place, starting from when that event became eligible to take place. The weight doesn't guarantee that events will happen in a particular order always, but merely makes it more likely that an event that hasn't happened in a long time will take place instead of a more common event? This would be highly appreciated by collectors like me, whom love to fill their bunkers to the brim but crave the variety of events that get swamped into obscurity instead currently!
SallyFox

Postby barian » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:15 am

I'm hoping for a menu in the bunker, where you can choose to "suggest" something to one of your bunker mates to purposefully trigger an event or interaction between npcs. If you have a lot of npcs it does become harder to see something specific.
barian

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat