List of Quests/Is Wiki up to Date?

List of Quests/Is Wiki up to Date?

Postby userpay » Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:23 am

Considering we have a list of recruit able bunker mates I was wondering whether we could start up a similar list for quests to update the wiki as I note there are several missing pages (with links to said missing pages no less) and to ensure said quest pages are up to date?

edit: Link to the Quests page
Last edited by userpay on Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
userpay

Re: List of Quests/Is Wiki up to Date?

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:33 am

The wiki has been consistently out of date since I started playing about a year ago. If you see something that's not right, you can create a profile and correct it yourself: I don't know that there's any sort of schedule that the writers follow regarding updating it.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby userpay » Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:50 pm

Well that's one of the reasons I created this thread. /I/ haven't played through anywhere close to all the quests so not much help on more than a few and for the ones that don't have pages at all don't have much to go on to figure out how to start those. Hence trying to pool people to contribute like it was done for the bunker npcs.
userpay

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:47 pm

It might be helpful if you actually mentioned which quests in particularly you had a question about.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby userpay » Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:43 pm

Well to start with, looking at the Quests page, the ones that are missing pages entirely are Search and Rescue, Central Library, and Dual-Taur. I know the Stables page is listed as having content that is unfinished though that's dated from more than half a year ago at least so not sure of the status of the Stables.

I'll try to go through the other listed quests over the next few days and I'm sure there's a few quests that have been added to the game but not to this page, considering that the page hasn't been updated since last year.
userpay

Postby boring7 » Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:13 pm

The Stables quest peters out after the climax, you're the new boss, and things are going to change, but they never actually get past that.

I'm not even sure which one Search and Rescue or Dual-taur are.
boring7

Postby Wahn » Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:28 pm

userpay wrote:Well to start with, looking at the Quests page, the ones that are missing pages entirely are Search and Rescue, Central Library, and Dual-Taur. I know the Stables page is listed as having content that is unfinished though that's dated from more than half a year ago at least so not sure of the status of the Stables.

I'll try to go through the other listed quests over the next few days and I'm sure there's a few quests that have been added to the game but not to this page, considering that the page hasn't been updated since last year.

There you go - I put another 13 entries in the list. That should be all of the quests in my files I think.
Wahn

Postby TigerStripes » Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:10 am

Wahn wrote:There you go - I put another 13 entries in the list. That should be all of the quests in my files I think.

I've added a bunch of entries as well and also put brief taglines for most of them. I also made some minor corrections and adjustments while I was there.
TigerStripes

Postby userpay » Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:02 am

*cheers*

This will help quite a bit as the names for some of them are clues enough for at least trying to start the quests. Thank ye kindly TigerStripes and Wahn.
userpay

Return to General Chat