Dominant Korvin

Dominant Korvin

Postby Evilpancake » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:55 pm

So, how exactly do you get Korvin dominant, i'm always able to recruit him, get him the spiky attack dog collar, but then nothing happens
Evilpancake

Re: Dominant Korvin

Postby Wahn » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:27 pm

He's not really dominant if you put a collar on him, is he? No, dominant Korvin is the one who _wins_ against you in those fights.
Wahn

Postby luneth » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:56 am

Yeah if you take him as a companion and get him to the point that you can collar him you are left with either the spiked collar (the bad boy) or the ribbon collar (the puppy bitch). If you want him totally in control and completely dominant you need to submit to him, I think throwing the fight and just plain losing count as well but don't quote me lol. The only sad thing about that is he wont join then but you can run into him while hunting and exploring, hes got his own little set of events just like if you collared him just........ reversed. :lol:
luneth

Postby HailWolf » Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:01 am

What do you have to do to get the scenes where Korvin collars you and has you fight monsters? I've automatically submitted to him many times and only get a couple scenes, do I have to hunt for specific events? I'm playing a male with mpreg, do you have to be female?
HailWolf

Postby luneth » Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:24 am

no you dont have to be female, but he does have a submit counter. After you have submitted enough he will have you go head to head with other creatures to prove your worth to him so far i know there is a orc warrior, tenrec and centaur you have to fight. He should also eventually put you in a state of auto submit to him where you arent given a choice anymore, when you have either earned your pink collar or spiked collar it should be listed in your feats.
luneth

Postby HailWolf » Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:05 am

Ah these scenes must have been added pretty recently, I was trying on a version that was a couple months old. Downloaded the new version and got them right away, thanks!
HailWolf

Postby KiWolfGirl » Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:22 am

lol it just copied half the post above it. THE SPAM BOTS ARE EVOLVING!
KiWolfGirl

Return to General Chat