Dominick

Dominick

Postby lilymoncat » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:11 pm

Okay, I've been trying to get the bit where you get made his beta pop, and it just isn't happening. Can someone tell me what I need to do to have it happen, or if it's inactive for some reason?
lilymoncat

Re: Dominick

Postby luneth » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:10 am

I am pretty sure a pure female can do it but I have personally done it with a herm before, you just have to keep having sex with him while keeping your sanity high and it should pop. You may wanna invest in the strong psyche feat since breeding with Dom does do a pretty decent hit to sanity. Not positive if it affects the beta status or not but i also made sure i was a full blown BreederSlut when i worked on becoming his beta. I dont think all of the beta content is in yet though but you should be able to take his first mission and the special sexy time after. Hope it helps.
luneth

Re: Dominick

Postby LesserFox » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:19 am

I can't get it to pop either. I 've had a female Breederslut female and have been breeding with him and having sex with him for hours. Are there any cheats that don't work with it? Do I need to leave the area and return? Does it proc after the sex or upon talking to him. I also need more info plz, nothing seems to work.
LesserFox

Return to General Chat