Alexandra

Alexandra

Postby Evilpancake » Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:59 am

Hi, so i was wondering what i'm doing wrong, with the new updates on her, no matter what i do i can't get to turn her into bad alexandra, i can't even get to fuck her once, it always just says "you kick her away" or some such, no matter what i do
Evilpancake
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:27 pm

Re: Alexandra

Postby Wahn » Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:40 am

Your character needs a cock or pussy as well as libido above 25.

I personally dislike such hidden checks for a variable that most people pay no attention to, just giving the player a choice point instead, but that's how Alexandra was laid out. So check your libido and maybe get the "Horny Bastard" feat...
User avatar
Wahn
 
Posts: 604
Joined: Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:57 pm

Re: Alexandra

Postby Evilpancake » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:14 pm

ahhh libido, didn't know that, ya that's kind of annoying to have no way of knowing that heh
Evilpancake
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:27 pm

Re: Alexandra

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:50 pm

Wahn wrote:Your character needs a cock or pussy as well as libido above 25.

I personally dislike such hidden checks for a variable that most people pay no attention to, just giving the player a choice point instead, but that's how Alexandra was laid out. So check your libido and maybe get the "Horny Bastard" feat...


Having hidden checks on whether or not you get porn seems counter intuitive for a porn game.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
User avatar
Shoggoth on the Roof
 
Posts: 390
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:46 pm
Location: The roof. Duh

Re: Alexandra

Postby Wahn » Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:15 am

Well, CoC has the whole "you're not horny enough to do that" mechanic too. But I know what you mean and do not personally do libido checks in FS...
User avatar
Wahn
 
Posts: 604
Joined: Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:57 pm

Re: Alexandra

Postby executaball » Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:25 am

imo stat checks are fine, no matter how unrelated it may seem. But I agree that the player should be informed. With the current state of the wiki, I find myself reading through github codes just to advance quests :/
User avatar
executaball
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon May 01, 2017 11:51 pm

Re: Alexandra

Postby chaos199416 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:53 pm

Agreed the wiki is so out of date idk if it is even kept up on anymore and if it is then it doesn't seem like it
chaos199416
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:36 am

Re: Alexandra

Postby Wahn » Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:21 am

chaos199416 wrote:Agreed the wiki is so out of date idk if it is even kept up on anymore and if it is then it doesn't seem like it


Well - it's a wiki... you are all free to make an account and fill in what you observe in the game. The FS writers are usually busy with making up new stories. So if you have the time, do go ahead and update it.
User avatar
Wahn
 
Posts: 604
Joined: Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:57 pm

Re: Alexandra

Postby dravus » Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:34 am

I'm dredging this topic back up because I want to know why the vore content was removed from Alexandra

I checked the file in Github and yes all the vore content was deleted and nothing was said about it
dravus
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:49 pm

Re: Alexandra

Postby Wahn » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:48 am

dravus wrote:I'm dredging this topic back up because I want to know why the vore content was removed from Alexandra

I checked the file in Github and yes all the vore content was deleted and nothing was said about it


Oops... little error in merging the files that got buried due to the other big changes in her code. I'll patch that back in tomorrow.
User avatar
Wahn
 
Posts: 604
Joined: Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:57 pm

Next

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests