Typos and Bugs

Re: Typos and Bugs

Postby MetreMaidPlayer » Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:09 am

Found a small writing error. In the Blue Chaffinch scene, when you fuck him for the finial time, he says "W-were you serious about that? A-about really... keeping me" No where is this mentioned in the sex scenes that I could find. I thought I saw it way back when the ability to capture him first came out, but I could be mistaken. The closest I could find to, well, anything was "I know you want it, little morsel. Beg for it and I'll give it to you"
Definitely not a major issue of any sort.
User avatar
MetreMaidPlayer
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:45 am

Re: Typos and Bugs

Postby TigerStripes » Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:33 am

MetreMaidPlayer wrote:<Blue Chaffinch>

It was sort of meant to be implied to when you refer to him as 'your birdie bitch and your songbird slut'. I'll make a tweak to mention maybe keeping him as a prize.
User avatar
TigerStripes
 
Posts: 593
Joined: Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:39 pm

Re: Typos and Bugs

Postby Songbird » Fri May 01, 2015 11:39 am

In the Francois file after the new update to move towards ebonflame, I noticed

François says, taking the dark scale scale

Which should probably be without the second scale, like

François says, taking the dark scale
Songbird
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:57 pm

Re: Typos and Bugs

Postby Blue Bishop » Fri May 01, 2015 6:35 pm

Songbird wrote:In the Francois file after the new update to move towards ebonflame, I noticed

François says, taking the dark scale scale

Which should probably be without the second scale, like

François says, taking the dark scale


My apologies, that's a minor blunder from when I did a quick find-replace to change the text.
User avatar
Blue Bishop
 
Posts: 169
Joined: Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:40 pm

Re: Typos and Bugs

Postby aledeth » Mon May 04, 2015 12:04 am

Found at least one Bug with the new Ebonflame Draken. After beating one the victory dialogue said I got a new Scale item (I assume it's their TF item), but it never actually showed up in my inventory. I beat up about 20 of them to make sure, never wound up with a real scale. Is there supposed to be player victory content for them? Because I never saw any of that either, just them jumping away after losing.

Also there was at least one event in the Capitol District that referenced the old Ash Dragons, it was the one where Dark Elves and Ash Drakonids are meeting to discuss something.
aledeth
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:26 am

Re: Typos and Bugs

Postby Blue Bishop » Mon May 04, 2015 3:35 am

aledeth wrote:Found at least one Bug with the new Ebonflame Draken. After beating one the victory dialogue said I got a new Scale item (I assume it's their TF item), but it never actually showed up in my inventory. I beat up about 20 of them to make sure, never wound up with a real scale. Is there supposed to be player victory content for them? Because I never saw any of that either, just them jumping away after losing.

Also there was at least one event in the Capitol District that referenced the old Ash Dragons, it was the one where Dark Elves and Ash Drakonids are meeting to discuss something.


I'll double check the inventory bug. The Ebonflame doesn't have any player victory content at this time, it's largely focused on replacing existing content before adding new stuff.

Thank you for picking up on the event incongruity.

Edit: The errors have been honed in on and resolved. They'll be sent... Soon.
User avatar
Blue Bishop
 
Posts: 169
Joined: Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:40 pm

Re: Typos and Bugs

Postby PhoenixFalcon » Tue May 05, 2015 11:31 am

Hello. I have discovered an interesting bug. It involves the NPC Orthas and what happens after you guard the lab from two random monsters. After you fight the two random monsters, you get the chance to have have a romp with her and after the romp, your PC gets pregnant (my PC was a hermaphrodite). I discovered that the pregnancy does not advance at all unless you get Orthas to put another egg in the PC's womb. I wonder if it is a bug, or it is put in intentionally to prevent the PC from have many children?
PhoenixFalcon
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue May 05, 2015 11:25 am

Re: Typos and Bugs

Postby OmegaZen0 » Tue May 05, 2015 12:03 pm

So my character is pretty high level and all...

And I was attempting to go to the park because I wanted to see about getting Ryousei as a pet. But I already have dealt with the Tanuki quest and learned how to become one. Well... my character is around level 170+ and Ryousei never appears before me if I visit the 'Shinto Shrine' unless I'm supposed to do some form of pre-req. thingamajig? I'd love to be able to encounter this guy.

But after my attempts to use other more current 'saves'... I'd get errors and my 'inventory' would get wiped and all. So I am using a much older saveword to suffice and it's one where I accomplished a good deal of stuff and even sided with Doctor Mouse but had Dr. Matt resqued, as well. It's a kind of oddball-ish old save, I know. But it seemed to work better than my would've-been current saves that totally wiped my inventory... so none of my saved items would ever load up on a new character attempt... -lesigh-
Image

I'm a nice guy... really. I'm just a weirdo, to be honest.
User avatar
OmegaZen0
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:29 am
Location: In my room somewhere... out there...

Re: Typos and Bugs

Postby Wahn » Tue May 05, 2015 12:43 pm

^^ Yeah, sorry about that - had a little problem with activating him. But now he should be in working order, the fix is in. Tested it just now - downloaded the game and ran into him at the shrine right away :)
User avatar
Wahn
 
Posts: 540
Joined: Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:57 pm

Re: Typos and Bugs

Postby PhoenixFalcon » Wed May 06, 2015 9:10 pm

PhoenixFalcon wrote:Hello. I have discovered an interesting bug. It involves the NPC Orthas and what happens after you guard the lab from two random monsters. After you fight the two random monsters, you get the chance to have have a romp with her and after the romp, your PC gets pregnant (my PC was a hermaphrodite). I discovered that the pregnancy does not advance at all unless you get Orthas to put another egg in the PC's womb. I wonder if it is a bug, or it is put in intentionally to prevent the PC from have many children?


It seems that the bug is still in there. I wonder if it is still a bug or not.
PhoenixFalcon
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue May 05, 2015 11:25 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests