Typos and Bugs

Re: Typos and Bugs

Postby Akatosh27 » Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:04 pm

In the latest build, when i use any save word, the hospital quest mysteriously completes itself. The hospital stairwell door comes unlocked and I can talk to doctor mouse, but all he says is: “Good job in taking care of that. I have much to work on now.”((Hospital Quest 2 ends here for now.)). It doesn't seem to matter if I change the saveword or not, just reciting the saveword as is unlocks the door.

Release 57 / Serial number 150706 / Inform 7 build 6L38 (I6/v6.33 lib 6/12N)
Akatosh27

Postby TigerStripes » Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:03 pm

Akatosh27 wrote:In the latest build, when i use any save word, the hospital quest mysteriously completes itself. The hospital stairwell door comes unlocked and I can talk to doctor mouse, but all he says is: “Good job in taking care of that. I have much to work on now.”((Hospital Quest 2 ends here for now.)). It doesn't seem to matter if I change the saveword or not, just reciting the saveword as is unlocks the door.

Release 57 / Serial number 150706 / Inform 7 build 6L38 (I6/v6.33 lib 6/12N)

The issue's been found and a fix will be forthcoming.
TigerStripes

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:51 pm

It seems that following Doran's latest update, the game is now inconsistent on his gender. I left him male but still get female pronouns when Looking, some interactions, and Doran's ending.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby TigerStripes » Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:04 pm

MetreMaidPlayer wrote:Ran into a bug with Ammy. I have her unlocked and proceeded to engage in sex with her, when the option to grab her cock came up.

I took another look at this scene and I'm pretty sure the scene you should have gotten was missed entirely. The one you got appears to be the second possible variation should you agree (a male-only one). I've restructured the material and wrote a quick 'opt-out' message.
TigerStripes

Postby TigerStripes » Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:29 pm

Shoggoth on the Roof wrote:When having sex with Amuran, it seems to be set to display the size in inches of your pussy and breasts instead of descriptions like cup size. There also appears to be an incomplete description of the Scarab Beetle infection. When getting the tail infection, it says "your ass goes flush as" and breaks off.

For the first part, I've found and made appropriate substitutions. For the second, there's no 'tail' description, so the transformation for the portion was inadvertently left off.
TigerStripes

Postby TigerStripes » Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:30 pm

Ishim wrote:<Xeno>

Typos found and fixed.

Orchish Slave Raid event

Changed to:
They're quick despite being such big and muscular brutes, barely giving you time to taking on a combat stance before they're upon you...

<Tenrec>

Fixed, also doing some minor maintenance while there.

Male player, Full Orc Warrior Body, Mul, Brogrhrim, Jason foursome

I let Mul fuck Jason then me after the first two paragraphs the second two paragraphs showed Jason, Mul, me after that it switched back to Jason, Mul, then me. It didn't seem to be missing any dialog of the original order though.

Wahn'll need to check that one out. I wouldn't know what to look for or where.

Singular feat seems to not work with the coyote infection.

Singular can't spread it because it's set as non-infectious at those moments you're contracting it from Diego.

<Amazonian WS + scene>

Swapped 'if' to 'otherwise if'.

Randy the rhino, male player, M-preg, and selective mother, naked wrestling, threw the match

There seems to be some kind of issue with the pregnancy update that's messed things up. I'm attempting a fix now, but I'll need player confirmation once it's up to be certain.
TigerStripes

Postby Rapids » Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:22 pm

Seems to be an error with the gorilla footballers. If you lose to them, or even go to their locker room and stuff, no transformation occurs.
Rapids

Postby TigerStripes » Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:48 am

Rapids wrote:Seems to be an error with the gorilla footballers. If you lose to them, or even go to their locker room and stuff, no transformation occurs.

They are set as non-infectious and there does not seem to be a condition to change that. Not sure if that's intentional or not. There seems to be tf data in there though. Wahn?
TigerStripes

Postby TigerStripes » Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:11 am

Shoggoth on the Roof wrote:<Central Library quest>

Weapon remove fixed. Also added two more weapons to the possible trade list.

The Vixentaur enemy is displaying the artwork for the Hermaphrodite Latex Vixen enemy.

Checked. There's no visible reason why this would happen. Tested and did not occur.
TigerStripes

Postby Wahn » Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:42 am

TigerStripes wrote:
Rapids wrote:Seems to be an error with the gorilla footballers. If you lose to them, or even go to their locker room and stuff, no transformation occurs.

They are set as non-infectious and there does not seem to be a condition to change that. Not sure if that's intentional or not. There seems to be tf data in there though. Wahn?

Been a while since I wrote em. Could be that I just forgot to adjust that non-infective from what monster I used as a framework.

I'll send a fix with my next update.
Wahn

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat