Typos and Bugs

Re: Tigress Hooker Crash

Postby DovahKing51 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:16 am

Wahn wrote:
DovahKing51 wrote:When I hunt for the Tigress Hooker, the game crashes.

Haven't been able to reproduce this, I'm afraid.

Please do tell me the game version and serial you are playing with (which is shown when you use the "version" command). Also, if you are playing online or offline with the raw game file; which interpreter you are using; if you are banning/warding anything in your playthrough; what exactly you are searching and where. A log of the crash would be helpful too.

I'm using Gargoyle as my interpreter and using the standalone package for FS. It's when I encounter the Tigress completely, at any situation. I found out that it is only when I have artwork active for my game that makes it crash. So something must be wrong with the Tigress picture?
DovahKing51

Re: Tigress Hooker Crash

Postby womab » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:13 am

DovahKing51 wrote:
Wahn wrote:
DovahKing51 wrote:When I hunt for the Tigress Hooker, the game crashes.

Haven't been able to reproduce this, I'm afraid.

Please do tell me the game version and serial you are playing with (which is shown when you use the "version" command). Also, if you are playing online or offline with the raw game file; which interpreter you are using; if you are banning/warding anything in your playthrough; what exactly you are searching and where. A log of the crash would be helpful too.

I'm using Gargoyle as my interpreter and using the standalone package for FS. It's when I encounter the Tigress completely, at any situation. I found out that it is only when I have artwork active for my game that makes it crash. So something must be wrong with the Tigress picture?

I'm fairly certain that this is a mystery bug I've been puzzling over. I went to the red light district and hunted for leather wolves and gargoyle just closes. Today I just explored the red light district and it just closed again. It's possible that I'd have run into the Hooker there.
I'm also playing the latest version with images enabled.
womab

Re: Typos and Bugs

Postby SilverFangBlackWing » Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:37 pm

I can't seem to finish the main quest pt 1 as a Researcher. By that I mean whenever I talk to Dr. Matt It says "He looks kind of busy right now." Even if I've aggreed to be Susan's mate and I'm fully infected with "deer". It doesn't change after waiting several days either.
SilverFangBlackWing

Postby Wahn » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:59 am

SilverFangBlackWing wrote:I can't seem to finish the main quest pt 1 as a Researcher. By that I mean whenever I talk to Dr. Matt It says "He looks kind of busy right now." Even if I've aggreed to be Susan's mate and I'm fully infected with "deer". It doesn't change after waiting several days either.

That is because you've reached the _end_ of main quest pt 1. Dr. Matt will interact with you again in the course of the hospital quest line.
Wahn

Postby muddyquackers » Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:31 pm

I rescued Sven and got him confident, and I had sex with him once. But on the second time, when I click on an option, the game crashes with an error message "Quixe run: gli_put_char: window has pending line request". If I manually type the number, then the game doesn't crash. This doesn't usually happen with multiple choice questions in this game, so there's probably something missing from Sven's code that's in other places to catch this kind of exception.
muddyquackers

Postby McRabid » Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:40 am

I've noticed that none of the underwear you find from the "Scattered Clothing" event (Orange Jockstrap, White Briefs, Pink Panties, etc) show up in my inventory after the search, didn't see any mention of anyone else experiencing this in the last couple of pages so I apologize if this has already been brought to everyone's attention already :3
McRabid

Postby shoguncoco » Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:40 pm

Whenever I go into the new visual mode, where you can set the side of your screen to show the pictures, using the downloadable story file, I always crash when I encounter the mammoth. I have used the other modes with the mammoth having no trouble, but the new visual one always seems to crash on the downloaded version.
shoguncoco

Postby Servanash » Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:44 am

Hyena Matriarch fight is bugged, after you defeat her and have the victory scene, Gina comes over and consoles you about your loss. Talking to Gina agin gives the option to fight all over again.
Servanash

Postby throwaway1003 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:32 pm

I found some bugs with missing calls to fimpregchance/mimpregchance/etc. This effects about twelve files. Would you rather I post the files/lines and changes here or just submit a pull request on github?
throwaway1003

Postby parmenterla » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:45 pm

when you have sex with Eric the 2nd or 3rd time, the picture on the right is CBoy Eric,
even though I gave him a Horsecock with Centaur Seed.
Can we have a naked picture of Eric with a cock, please
parmenterla

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat