Typos and Bugs

Re: Typos and Bugs

Postby Wahn » Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:28 am

^^ Oops, small typo in the sex menu, sorry about that and thanks for reporting it. I'll send a fix with my next scene update.

As for the pregnancy thing... hm, I just tested it and fucked her a number of times, resulting in her being knocked up. The sentence you wanna look out for is "Denise rubs her belly, enjoying the warmth of your cum inside her." Please note that there are numerous sexy interactions with her where you as the player do not actually fuck her, just rub up or drink milk or all kinds of stuff - of course, these do not result in a pregnancy. And even if you do fuck her, there is only a 33% chance that your seed takes in any given breeding - so my guess is that you were simply unlucky.
Wahn

Postby DrGryphon » Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:44 am

Wahn wrote:As for the pregnancy thing...

Yeah, It actually showed up later on when I went back to playing. I guess I should've waited a little bit longer.
DrGryphon

Postby Ellipsis » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:43 pm

The new Dominick character's infection removes all pussies even though judging from the content I'm fairly certain that shouldn't happen.
Ellipsis

Postby TigerStripes » Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:41 am

Ellipsis wrote:The new Dominick character's infection removes all pussies even though judging from the content I'm fairly certain that shouldn't happen.

Oops. Fix on its way.
TigerStripes

Postby pridefall » Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:19 pm

Major NPC Bug - The route to interacting with "Good" Alexandra is permanently locked off from interaction if players "Submit" to her as their first action during their first meeting,

Description: When encountering the NPC Alexandra as part of her introduction sequence, players may block her "Good" route if choosing to "Submit" to her as the first action of their fight. Any subsequent meetings you have with Alexandra are then subsequently bugged--if a player decides to "Submit" or "Throw The Fight" upon meeting her again, the game will simply respond by repeating the following chunk of bugged dialogue:

"You drop your fighting stance and put your arms up, surrendering to the strange cop woman. For a moment, you think she's going to go all 'police brutality' on you or pull some sexy 'bad cop' routine, but instead she just looks you over briefly. "It's good to see that you've still got some control in there. Things are really crazy out there right now. Do you still remember your name? Where you lived and worked?" She asks you some basic questions, not to get the information but to make sure you can still remember it (Dialogue repeats->) You drop your fighting stance and put your arms up, surrendering to the strange cop woman. For a moment, you think she's going to go all 'police brutality' on you or pull some sexy 'bad cop' routine, but instead she just looks you over briefly. "It's good to see that you've still got some control in there. Things are really crazy out there right now. Do you still remember your name? Where you lived and worked?" She asks you some basic questions, not to get the information but to make sure you can still remember it. "You need to keep it together until rescue can come," she continues, tapping you firmly on the shoulder. "I want you to return to your home, take cover and wait this thing out. "You need to keep it together until rescue can come," she continues, tapping you firmly on the shoulder. "I want you to return to your home, take cover and wait this thing out." And with that said, she turns and heads off, leaving you feeling a little more focused.

(As you can see, at where the first part of the "Loss" scene dialogue should continue ("...still remember it" going to: "You need to keep it..."), it instead cuts off (with three spaces) and goes back to repeat the beginning of your "Submission" by saying: "You drop your fighting stance..." again. After doing this, it then completes as normal. This will happen every time you "Submit" or "Throw the Fight" after the initial meeting which caused the bug, persisting even after Restoring to an earlier Save or using even a clean Word Save created at the beginning of the game.)

I replicated the bug over twenty times in Inform 7, and found that only recompiling the entire game from scratch would allow a player to "reset" Alexandra. Nothing else can be done with the NPC locked like this, forcing players to either ignore her or force her "Bad" Route to happen for continued interactions.
pridefall

Postby pridefall » Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:58 pm

Typos;

- In the description for Sewer Gator body parts:
1) Face: "Your face is long reptilian snout, with nostrils perched at the top end and long tearing teeth filling your." (my what?)
2) Body: "Your body is full bodied, with wide hips and (a) narrow waist, your form feels full of strength and tough to boot, with surprisingly soft, but durable, scale patterns across (your/the) front and back."
3) Ass: "Peeking behind you, you can see you have two sets of bony ridges running down towards your ass.." (multiple periods)

- In the Fire Sprite file:
1) the item "glowing ember" is not properly capitalized as other items are.

- In the Karen File:
1) The line "understand "Karen" as retriever girl." is not properly capitalized despite the rest of the file using the words Retriever Girl. (I don't know if this does anything, but am noting it.
2) The "RexxyEvent" file has an entire section for Karen that has been coded out for some reason.

- in the Ewe file:
1) The name of the Monster is not capitalized. It instead shows up as "ewe" in both the file and combat encounter.

- in the Ram file:
1) The name of the Monster is not capitalized. It instead shows up as "ram" in both the file and combat encounter.

- in the Pirate Shark file:
1) The name of the Monster is not capitalized. It instead shows up as "pirate shark" in both the file and combat encounter.

- in the Saber Kitty
1) The name of the item "smilodon cum" is not capitalized.
2) The infection name for Herms and Females is called "Saber Kitth" rather than "Saber Kitty" like it is for male. I don't know if this is on purpose.
pridefall

Postby pridefall » Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:58 pm

Inconsistencies
1) "Shaft Beasts (Feral and Anthro)" -- (This one is one me, I feel) Despite the July 5th Update seeing Shaft Beasts have been "phased out of the game," their Extension Files show now sign (either in the SP download or GitHub) of having been touched in over 3 months.

2) "Researcher Studio" and "Omio" -- Despite the Wiki and Blog both saying this content has been phased out (or a certain degree of it has) neither the GitHub not the SP download reflect this. Omio and her questline are still very much "coded in" from the looks of the files involving her.
pridefall

Postby pridefall » Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:26 pm

The following creature names/infection names are not capitalized correctly:

- city sprite
- lizard girl
- black equinoid
- spidergirl
- cheetah woman
- rabbit pack
- peacock
- red kangaroo
- red horse
- herm human
- human
- panda
- hermaphrodite latex vixen
- tigertaur
- jackalboy
- jackalman
- seaotter
- hermaphrodite dolphin
- sphinx
pridefall

Postby pridefall » Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:50 pm

Typo in the Sidney file:

"Defensible, uninteresting to hte lust-crazed creatures..."

This occurs after she moves in with you.

Inconsistency
I can't wear the Apocalypse Shorts and the Apocalypse Hoodie together despite them occupying different parts of my body.
pridefall

Postby DrGryphon » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:04 am

I can't wear the Apocalypse Shorts and the Apocalypse Hoodie together despite them occupying different parts of my body.

That has to do with the way Flexible Survival has it's armor system set up. You can only equip items to your body, head and face. Both the hoodies and the shorts are tagged as body so you can only wear one at a time.
DrGryphon

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat