Typos and Bugs

Re: Typos and Bugs

Postby Blue Bishop » Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:55 am

soul4hdwn wrote:saw a comment in the blog saying that wyvern do not appear if female is banned even if "male prefered" is in feat list of player. i couldn't find where it messed up, but the commenter is true, both male and female version of wyvern do not appear when female is banned.

I'll assess the Wyvern's banning protocol.

EDIT: I've found the issue. Originally, the Wyvern was a "Classic/Legacy" monster and was only female, and subsequently all their flags are put in the Story.ni file instead of the extension itself. While I did change the wyvern to be either male or female the flag still existed, so the game perceived the monster as female regardless. It's an easy fix, I'll also send out a tweak to the wyvern itself in regards to banning both genders (Which results in a minor coding error).

As an aside, we don't use male/female preferred as an indication of which gender a player "prefers" other critters to be, since the feat itself isn't explicitly for that and it'd be a considerable leap in logic to assume all players are using it for that purpose instead. Of course, you're just relaying what he said, but I felt something like that should be on the record.
Blue Bishop

Postby soul4hdwn » Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:37 pm

yeah translations and word usages are very sensitive. male preferred is for player not creatures... even the player's preference is to encounter males, that's for the banned/warded to take care of.

looking at andrew: "particularly sex ass walks past " sexy?
"eyes before you notice your staring and look" you're?

yamato dragon (male): "this twisted circumstance--bloated belly notwithstandingand you move" there is a space missing before the and
soul4hdwn

Postby MetreMaidPlayer » Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:50 pm

TigerStripes wrote:
MetreMaidPlayer wrote:...MIMICing Midnight...

Well, it is a typo that the word's spelled incorrectly in a few spots, but the capitalization's correct. Also, it's designed to accept either spelling. I'll send a spelling correction along later.

Ya, that's what I figured. But the reason I first put it up was the bolding on it, and I figured out later that that was correct
MetreMaidPlayer

Postby Blue Bishop » Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:35 pm

soul4hdwn wrote:yamato dragon (male): "this twisted circumstance--bloated belly notwithstandingand you move" there is a space missing before the and

A correction has been sent.
Blue Bishop

Postby galeblaze » Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:01 pm

There is a minor problem with svetlana's ending. You are required to have multiple cocks to get her male ending. The code that is the problem is:
if cocks of player > 1:
that is all.
galeblaze

Postby TigerStripes » Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:22 pm

galeblaze wrote:There is a minor problem with svetlana's ending. You are required to have multiple cocks to get her male ending. The code that is the problem is:
if cocks of player > 1:
that is all.

soul4hdwn wrote:looking at andrew: "particularly sex ass walks past " sexy?
"eyes before you notice your staring and look" you're?

A patch for these will be sent.

I'm also changing the description for the Gender Preferred feats to make them clearer.
TigerStripes

Postby MetreMaidPlayer » Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:42 am

I think there's a problem with the feral wolf? When it changes you, at some point, it gives you a second vagina. If it's intended, ok, but it doesn't make sense as the feral wolf only has one penis so why is it giving you a second vagina? I also don't remember it doing that in the past, but maybe I just missed it
MetreMaidPlayer

Postby TigerStripes » Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:26 am

MetreMaidPlayer wrote:<Feral Wolf>

It's always done so and it's working as intended by the original author. He wanted the added vagina to give it a little something special and to give another means to get an additional cunt. I know that's not matched by a second cock on the creature, but the two don't need to always be the same. It'd be nice if at least one of the scenes reflected that at some point though by having it go at the player a second time if double-cunted.
TigerStripes

Postby MetreMaidPlayer » Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:54 pm

Found a small issue at the zoo. When you're in the process of capturing Icarus, he says a line about keeping him

“W-were you serious about that? A-about
really... keeping me?”

Only problem is, you dont say that. You dont say anything even close to that. Really just a minor thing, thought I'd post it

*Edit
I put this up as I was quickly on my way to work, and thought about it the entire time at work. All it really needs, is a line on the encounter before you tame, or even at the start of the encounter where you tame (or even better, both)

So for the one before, it would go something like 'As you finish up, you put your foot/talons (*I think you have to be full bird style to capture, but could be wrong) on his chest, and as you apply a small amount of pressure say "Perhaps next time, I don't just play with you, maybe next time I'll take you home." Eying the pool of semen he's left behind "Seems like something you'd like....." ' or something to that effect, and during the encounter to tame him 'As you're fucking him, you growl in his ear "Seems like my you like being on the bottom. Is that what you want, to be my personal little songbird slut? Should I take you home and keep you to sing this sweet song whenever I feel like hearing it?" ' again, or something to that effect. I think it would work out really well adding both aspects just because unless you're aiming to get him fast, it could be quite a bit in between encounters
MetreMaidPlayer

Postby Wahn » Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:47 am

Seems that Hayato is missing species adjustment for pregnancies - he knocked my herm player char up with harpies (which were the last fight before that)

Also:
4 - Fuck him
Pick the corresponding number> 4
Do you want to take your turn on top?
yes or no> y

*** Run-time problem P10: Since Hayato is not allowed the property "hunger", it is against the rules to try to use it.

And a typo in Alexandra:
"My pups go out to have a little fun from time to time. But don't worry. They know to leave you along, boss."
Wahn

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat