Typos and Bugs

Re: Typos and Bugs

Postby Wahn » Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:23 am

TigerStripes wrote:These and a few others use an older version of the menu system, which has since seen several upgrades in how it's implemented. I've upgraded Tyr's Club and the Central Library to the hyperlink menu system. I'll let Wahn have a look at Lilith when he gets a chance. If you come across others with this older menu system, let us know as well.

Huh? That's the first thing I hear about having a new menu system. Guess I'll go dissect the central library to find out how it works...
Wahn

Postby TigerStripes » Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:59 pm

Wahn wrote:Huh? That's the first thing I hear about having a new menu system. Guess I'll go dissect the central library to find out how it works...

I'm referring to the menu system being formatted to function with hyperlinks instead of displaying the table. It's how I've been doing the sex options menus for most NPCs of late, so you can also refer to any of them.
TigerStripes

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:47 pm

I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or there's a bug, but I seem to be unable to tell Angie about encountering Midnight with her new Talk menu. I've found the catnip toy and brought it back to her and had sex, then went out and found Midnight, but none of the Talk options are allowing me to tell her about him and let me get the catnip toy back to lure him.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby Random Bob » Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:45 pm

Runaway beach event
relationships around this place last about then length of an orgasm
"then".

Bottlenose submit scene
which rebonds to her wherever she’s holding it so she always knows her towel is.
"knows her towel is"

I'm playing on a most recent version (downloaded today) and I did report it already, still not fixed.
1st encounter with Lilith
As she talks, she gives you gives you little touches and caresses,
"gives you gives you".
Also - why is "nevermind" option numbered as 100?

Amazon infection
You can see your cunt engorges as they grow deeper into your body, becoming above average!
Only got one. It happens in further stages too.
You can see your orbs throb as it grows larger,
Should be "they grow"

Amazon victory scene
When you’re done with her, you pull and and pull her to her feet,
pull pull

Museum rounds with Valerie
The hugely hung mammoth has captured one of the drunken satyr and is having its lustful way with its fallen foe’s body, must to the victim’s visible delight.
"must", should be "much".

Well, there's an improvement - when one compares the ammount of typos and problems reported few weeks ago and now.
Huzzah Jatu!
Random Bob

Postby gappydave » Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:06 pm

Spelling error in cum girl loss and a missing apostrophe.
As she leaves you cant help but notice her form seams slightly larger thanks to your contribution.
Should be seems and can't.
Also quick question, how much damage does the claw hammer deal as there isn't really a place for the question to go and a new thread just isn't worth it?
gappydave

Postby gappydave » Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:31 pm

Had a look at when your male endowments grow in size and found a few errors.
Your cock swell as it gains in length
swells
Your sac throb as it grows larger
throbs
Your maleness engorge as it gains in length,
Can't remember what but engorge is missing something.
Your cum factories tingle as it grows larger
Wouldn't it be they?
Other versions likely also need looking at.
gappydave

Postby TigerStripes » Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:27 pm

Random Bob wrote:<typos>

Fixes on the way

Lilith: Also - why is "nevermind" option numbered as 100?

Wahn was using the Central Library menu as reference and it has two exit options (99 and 100). These are fixed numbers as the number of other options in the menu may vary and its best to keep options like those at a set value. Usually, I number an exit option as '0', but I needed two fixed exit options for the Central Library. Wahn, following the Central Library's example, just kept it that way. Is this a problem somehow?

<sex change messages>

These were issues with the 'sex change rule', which manages and provides messages about a player's cock/cunt/ball growth/shrinkage. Thanks for spotting these issues. I fixed them and a few others.

gappydave wrote:<Cum Girl typos>

Fixes on the way.

<sex change messages>

See above.

<claw hammer>

The claw hammer's base damage is 6. I'm adding it to the Wiki now.
TigerStripes

Postby derpmaus » Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:37 am

In the Painted Wolf Herm loss scene:

With a pleasant chuckle, the hir hands tear into your clothing, stripping you nude before holding you upside down.
derpmaus

Postby Random Bob » Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:17 am

Tiger Stripes wrote:Wahn was using the Central Library menu as reference and it has two exit options (99 and 100). These are fixed numbers as the number of other options in the menu may vary and its best to keep options like those at a set value. Usually, I number an exit option as '0', but I needed two fixed exit options for the Central Library. Wahn, following the Central Library's example, just kept it that way. Is this a problem somehow?
Problem? No, of course not, just looked weird as basically anywhere else it's 0, since I'm using mouse and hyperlinks that isn't a problem at all. I can understand the reasoning for choosing such high numbers, it's unlikely they'll need to be changed around when more content arrives.(that is - if I understand how the coding works correctly, which I probably don't)

Tiger Stripes wrote:These were issues with the 'sex change rule', which manages and provides messages about a player's cock/cunt/ball growth/shrinkage. Thanks for spotting these issues. I fixed them and a few others.
Glad I could help, and thanks for fast fix.

Also, found this today:
Blanche talk
It’s been getting more difficult dealing with these... well, it’s been gettind more difficult around here.
"Gettind".

//////Edit just found that:
Cheerleading, when you go down on Decimus after passing charisma check
It’s Septus - already rock hard from watching your little show - and he holds moves into position holding out his canine erection, intent on joining the fun.
Holds moves holding?

I assume this is a small problem with cheerleader infection, when you choose to fuck with Septus you get that:
The wolfman gives your a well-shaped young woman’s, with a slender and flexible build that just seems made for gymnastics. Perfectly rounded perky breasts complete the picture that will take many a man’s breath away with its seductive beauty body a long look as you walk up to him.
I assume after "your" you should get a brief description of yourself, currently it's a mess.

derpmaus wrote:In the Painted Wolf Herm loss scene:
With a pleasant chuckle, the hir hands tear into your clothing, stripping you nude before holding you upside down.

If you mean the "hir" part - that's not a typo - it's a deliberate choice for herm characters. (that and shi)
Huzzah Jatu!
Random Bob

Postby gappydave » Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:55 am

Extra capital letter mid sentence when you get the fox
you Make it a little nest in your backpack,
Last edited by gappydave on Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gappydave

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat