Typos and Bugs

Re: Typos and Bugs

Postby Random Bob » Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:25 am

Some moar stuff

Victory scene for feral wolf, two thingies
Soon it’s to big to just slip in, so you pull yourself almost completely of his cock before slamming back down and forcing that knot inside you.
Should be "too big".

his knot swelling up so much that it ties you together and makes a tight seal
inside you cunt, making sure not a single drop of the wolfs cum slips out.
"you cunt" lolz

Minotaur victory scene
Though at feeling a meaty finger try and sneak into your cunt you grab the back of the bullman’s head to growl something down at him. Quickly that
finger goes off about its way. A rough set of laps by the Minotaur’s tongue has your face flush with heat as your dribbling nethers pulse glob after glob
of hot honey onto the Minotaur’s thick tongue. Quickly, the finger goes off about its way.
It duplicated the finger part.

Talking with Harold
“We occasionally have some trouble with the roaming beasts trying to get in here or attack people, but there are more then enough of us both here and in the apartment building next door to keep the place safe.”
Should be "more than".

Vixen nurse defeat
As you try to recover from this, she lowers you to the floor and leaves her patient there, still licking your lips.
It should be composed in a different way, it sounds very strange considering it was the player being nursed and not vixen licking the player.

Edit://////

After defeating wrestling Wolf
“You’re not to shabby there,” he says as he springs himself right back up almost as if he wasn’t hurt at all.
Shouldn't it be "not too shabby"
Huzzah Jatu!
Random Bob

Postby TigerStripes » Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:33 pm

Ishim wrote:In the Firefighter quest...

I am not familiar enough with this quest to know where to go looking for this scene w/o a direct quote to search for.

<Alex and Lorenda>

These were written in the distant past, when the only way to start losing humanity was to become infected, thus if your humanity was < 100, you had to be infected. That is no longer the case. Swapped to a 'purehuman' check.

<Furling Player Victory Sex Fondle Scene>

Since this happens in reverse for the female version of this scene and given the Furling's unusual gender, this may actually be by design. What say you, Wahn? Typo or deliberate reversal?

<multi-cock sex growth/shrinkage>

I've tweaked these to better provide singular/plural statements.

<testosterone pill>

While it is possible to obtain a testosterone pill from two other sources, both of these are low odds and a one-time thing. I'll give the matter some consideration. They are rather powerful though, so it'll still probably be a rare occurrence.

Random Bob wrote:<Victory scene for feral wolf>

Typos fixed, you cunt. :)

Minotaur victory scene

Duplicate removed.

Talking with Harold

Typo fixed.

Vixen nurse defeat

Phrasing reversed.

After defeating wrestling Wolf

Typo fixed.
TigerStripes

Postby Random Bob » Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:34 pm

I'll probably take a few days break from the game so I'm throwing the last finds for now.

Sandra's sex menu
"Sex up the bunny; Shall youoffer the bunny a good dicking?"

Cunnilingus: Shall youeat the bunny girl out?

69: Shall youhave a sexy 69 with the bunny cutey?

Oh, you can already tell what's wrong with those, cunt you? ;P

Edits all around!

Oh wait, there's more!

When you assfuck your pet demon
"You slip your clothes of slowly to tease the demon a bit, even turning around and wiggling your ass invitingly, then order “Get on all fours now - and relax that ass of yours.”
"clothes of", well, you'll need a good, strong "f", my friend.
Huzzah Jatu!
Random Bob

Postby Ishim » Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:12 pm

TigerStripes wrote:

I am not familiar enough with this quest to know where to go looking for this scene w/o a direct quote to search for.

Here it is after you find Pertho and bring him back to the fire house its in the second assist scene read the long version second paragraph last sentence.

While you yourself have gone through the changes like these more often than not, it’s something very unusual to see someone else go through them, especially in an
almost violent sort of way as Kenaz is right now.

An on the Butterfly suggestion i made i didn't make what i meant very clear i meant give another monster the item drop with the same chances of getting it and remove the testosterone pill drop from the butterfly entirely.
Ishim

Postby TigerStripes » Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:34 pm

Random Bob wrote:<more typos and corrections>

Fixed.

Tweaked.

testosterone pill

I'll leave it on the Butterfly, but also add it to the Bunny Jock at a lootchance of 8 as they seem like a very likely candidate to have them.
TigerStripes

Postby Ishim » Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:34 pm

During the male captive breeding event it uses the wrong gender pronoun in the first sentence of the choices.

Uh oh - seems like what’s in her wants out - now! What do you do? Stay with the man (1), observe what’s happening - but from a distance (2) or get the hell out of there (3)?

When you do the AngieTrapped the second time and get the minty packet and give it to Angie and get the erotic display if you keep talking to ker you can repeat the scene again and again until you have sex with her I'm not sure if this is a bug or deliberate.

Male Player Wolftaur Loss/Submit scene

“We should come play again sometime, of course
maybe you will be a proper bitch by then, but this works too.”

remove come

Male Character Jillian First time sex scene

When she feels that the pleasure of this is distracting you too much from your own task, she grinds his meaty hips down onto you, pressing her pussy down onto your face.

Wrong Gender pronoun at the end of the first sentence

Male Player Tenric Victory Recieve Anal Scene

His breath catches as he lower yourself, going slow to tease him as much as you are able to resist your own lustful urges.

He should be you.

Male Character Teneric Bad End Second Sentence

Concepts of things like your individuality and sense of free will are dissolved in the sheer animal power of are simply shoved aside to make room for new drives and urges, manifested with a certain feral intensity.

second of should be removed

Male Character Spidertaur Submit and Loss Scenes

When you submit or lose/throw the fight to the Spidertaur you don't get the infection the only way i can get it is to defeat the spidertaur and use the Spidertaur hair item is this intentional?

Postby TigerStripes » Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:27 pm

Ishim wrote:Various typos and small errors

Patched. Thanks for the heads up.
TigerStripes

Postby Songbird » Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:56 pm

Combat:

Code: Select all
Choose your action numerically or use: Attack, Item, Pass, Submit, Flee, Throw the fight

1 - Attack
2 - Item
3 - Pass
4 - Flee
5 - Submit
6 - Throw Fight

As the bottom section uses a different order, how about rearranging the top part to match: Attack, Item, Pass, Flee, Submit, Throw Fight

Mini-Lab:

There are numerous racks of labelled test tubes shaped vials on the table and more on a small bookshelf behind it.

How about "test tube-shaped vials"? Unsure if the hyphen is necessary. "Labelled" is also a misspelling of "labeled".

Sam:

He’s taking a short break and stretched out on his sleeping bag.

Should be "and is stretched out".

Deciding it might be a good way to get some extra supplies.  As well, helping him finish up might be your ticket out of this whole mess if you can tag along with Sam.

These are the last sentences of Sam's first request. How about: "You decide it might be a good way to get some extra supplies. Besides, helping Sam might be your ticket out of this whole mess if you can tag along with him."

State Fair:

While most of the shops and booths are closed up, one of the nearby game booths seems to still be open for business, with an automatic prize dispensing system set up, it looks like the prizes have been somewhat mixed up though.

Run-on sentence. How about: "While most of the shops and booths are closed up, one of the nearby game booths seems to still be open for business thanks to an automatic prize dispensing system, though it looks like the prizes have been somewhat mixed up."

Friendship Pony defeat:

[...] delighting in her soft moans and giggles of pleasure as her cunt squeezes and clutches at your average in size flesh-toned with obvious need.

PC was a human male with one painus. Think it's calling the description but not mentioning a dick afterwards.

Candy Shop Event Loss:

After that, things get hazy, being made to lick pussies, sucks cocks and have sex with the ferrets, who seem to have unending energy.

Obvious typo is obvious.
Songbird

Postby Songbird » Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:59 pm

Double post for bug:

When changing the UB settings, Standard UB will set the Selected text tag on both Standard UB and Full UB, whereas clicking Full UB will remove the tag entirely.

Edit March 8th

Typo introduced with Denise as a follower when scavenging:
She bring it back to you, earning a thank-you hug

Bad plural form of freecred when selling vials:
She credits you for [special-style-1][basevalue][roman type] freecreds
Songbird

Postby boring7 » Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:49 pm

*whew* Been away so long my account disappeared into the darkness. Ran across this message in the meadows of the McDermott farm:

"talk Duke
Note: Hm, you shouldn’t be able to talk to him before watching his event with Shawn the ram - please report how you got to see this."

I got there by talking to him by day, moving east (to where he parks at night) and used the WAIT command (it was late afternoon) once. Duke was there, I clicked his hyperlink and clicked the "Talk" hyperlink.

It's the March 3 build with the auto-install player. Moving away and back triggered his scene and everything progressed normally from there.
boring7

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat