Typos and Bugs

Re: Typos and Bugs

Postby Wahn » Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm

Syril_of_Snow wrote:Going off the latest build, I've found two things.
One is that once again the Scattered Clothing event is not giving proper clothes, mainly with underwear items such as the pink panties, but I saw a few more do it as well.

Oops, accidentally undid the fix for this when playing in the new update.
Wahn

Postby luneth » Fri May 04, 2018 11:48 pm

For Chase's dominant form to activate you first have to have sex with him 5 times while having the Mpreg ability, after you have had sex 5 times leave the tiger den. When you return a walk-in event will take place then go into Chase's talk menu and choose attack plan, which will lead you into a battle. After the battle you need to talk to Chase twice, the first time to play a lil catch up and the second to choose which dominant form you want, either nice or cruel.
luneth

Postby HailWolf » Mon May 07, 2018 2:41 pm

Having some trouble with dominant Chase, see luneth talking about it but not the problem I'm having. I have MPreg and activated dom Chase, gone through all the dialogue several times and said he can sleep with whoever he wants, but when I try to have sex with him he says “Before we celebrate I still think there is some things we need to discuss." I've tried waiting many times, leaving/reentering the Den and there are no more dialogue options. Doing everything the same works fine on the previous version of the game and the sex scenes unlock.
HailWolf

Postby Syril_of_Snow » Mon May 07, 2018 3:08 pm

I can't tell if this is a bug or I just have bad luck with sanity, but it seems to be going down quite rapidly. Even on new, pure human characters. Like I said, I don't know if something was changed that does cause it to lower faster or what.
Syril_of_Snow

Postby circuit » Wed May 16, 2018 10:58 am

Typo: In the Boutique in the mall, when buying the nametag collar, the text incorrectly states you bring the spiked collar up to the counter. The correct item is still added to your inventory, however.

Bugs:After turning the power to the library back on, the Library Microwave was added to Trevor Labs (so there are now two microwaves in the lab), instead of adding it to the Library break room as expected.

Bug/needs update: The outfits from the Boutique in the mall have not been updated to work with the new clothing system.
circuit

Postby circuit » Wed May 16, 2018 11:21 am

Additionally, Many, MANY sex scenes do not decrease/effect libido at all. This is very frustrating, especially on scenes with NPCs where you explicitly penetrate them as a male.
circuit

Postby circuit » Wed May 16, 2018 5:39 pm

Typo in the Herm Hyena scene at the Body Shop:
I came here on my own, but if people were to have an interest in this shop, they might be able to secure a root.

'root' should be 'route'.
circuit

Postby Renegaded » Thu May 17, 2018 12:24 am

After following through with the events in the Museum concerning Wukong and getting his staff, it's impossible to use or even look at. I even got rid of the other staff, the bo staff, and tried use staff, look staff, use wukong's staff, look staff, etc. Says there's no such thing.
Renegaded

Postby circuit » Thu May 17, 2018 1:24 pm

Renegaded wrote:After following through with the events in the Museum concerning Wukong and getting his staff, it's impossible to use or even look at. I even got rid of the other staff, the bo staff, and tried use staff, look staff, use wukong's staff, look staff, etc. Says there's no such thing.

Did some digging. the actual item's name is "wukongstaff", with no space. That should deffinitely be adjusted, and some more acceptable words added.
circuit

Postby Renegaded » Thu May 17, 2018 1:52 pm

circuit wrote:
Renegaded wrote:After following through with the events in the Museum concerning Wukong and getting his staff, it's impossible to use or even look at. I even got rid of the other staff, the bo staff, and tried use staff, look staff, use wukong's staff, look staff, etc. Says there's no such thing.

Did some digging. the actual item's name is "wukongstaff", with no space. That should deffinitely be adjusted, and some more acceptable words added.

Interesting. Thank you.
Renegaded

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat