Typos and Bugs

Re: Typos and Bugs

Postby TigerStripes » Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:37 pm

Shoggoth on the Roof wrote:<Stallionboi>

Found. A fix will be sent. Thanks for the heads-up.
TigerStripes

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:35 pm

Needy Bunny Girl 2nd Event:

If you fail the ability check "You call out gently to the woman, but when she tuns that..."

Should be "turns."
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:38 pm

This is from the October 29th release.

During the Survivor Group event in the Urban Forest, after succeeding the second ability check (I believe it's a Charisma check), it shows a paragraph, then has a pause, then replays the same paragraph again, then puts up a second pause and continues the event.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:26 am

October 29th version: I've noticed with the Queen Bee infection that sex with Honey isn't having an effect on my libido. The standard sex scenes with Honey are still causing my libido to drop significantly but none of the Queen Bee specific scenes do.

Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby TigerStripes » Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:58 am

Shoggoth on the Roof wrote:October 29th version: I've noticed with the Queen Bee infection that sex with Honey isn't having an effect on my libido. The standard sex scenes with Honey are still causing my libido to drop significantly but none of the Queen Bee specific scenes do.

I'll send an update to correct that.
TigerStripes

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:46 pm

November 10th release.

During the Challenge of the Alphas outdoor event, if you choose to side with the Alpha Wolf it displays the following sentence in the middle of the paragraph:

Of course, luck seems to be with you as the big Alpha Wolf simply nods at you in a sign of respect and then trots his way off down the road, thankfully opposite of where the Alpha Wolf had gone.

I think the second Alpha Wolf should be Alpha Husky.

Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:23 pm

November 10th release

At Nermine's shop, getting the Chinese Puzzle toy from the Bargain Bin that's suppose to grant a +2 to intelligence doesn't seem to be working. I've got Lil Better turned on and put a point into intelligence after leveling up, giving myself a 14 INT, then found the box and had no change to my intelligence.

Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby TigerStripes » Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:35 pm

Shoggoth on the Roof wrote:November 10th release

At Nermine's shop, getting the Chinese Puzzle toy from the Bargain Bin that's suppose to grant a +2 to intelligence doesn't seem to be working. I've got Lil Better turned on and put a point into intelligence after leveling up, giving myself a 14 INT, then found the box and had no change to my intelligence.

I can see it plain as day in the code, getting the puzzle box will give you +2 int. Did you perhaps start the game with random stats and initially had the minimum 10 in the stat?
TigerStripes

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:40 pm

Nope, I had a 12 Int, turned on Lil Better from the cheat menu, then took a +1 from leveling up using the XP boost. At that point, my Int was 14. After getting the Puzzle Box, it said my Int had gone up but choosing Look Self said that it still was a 14 instead of a 16. Don't know.

Edit: tried reloading my last save and it seems to be working normally now.

Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby Sairus323 » Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:56 am

I don't know, posted someone it or not:
1) "vialalldrop" command isn't working ("you don't have such vial")
2) "shift" command don't know phoenix and crow mutations (also if you trying "shift cumgirl", you getting "empty" TF texts and in "look me" screen only "cumgirl face" displaying when the other "categories" are empty{"you have _ skin", something like that})
3) "undo" command after "skunkbeast lord" battle don't remove skunkbeast lord mutation from player(not sure...)
4) warding everything doesn't affect alpha wolf and mannequin, leading to fight with them almost everytime youre exploring urban forest/warehouse district
I've got some other bugs, but don't remember it now...
Sairus323

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat