Typos and Bugs

Re: Typos and Bugs

Postby MetreMaidPlayer » Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:31 pm

Ive run into two problems. The first is that the Egypt wing area is not showing up in the navigation menu. I can still navigate there using the nav command, but I'm assuming it should be visible. The second problem is with Amuran. In his sex menu, the options are off by one if you use the links. Zero is one, one is two, and so on. Typing the choice; however, works correctly. Also, is taking the sword of Set supposed to do something? The only thing it seems to have done for me is close that room off. No fight, no new characters.
MetreMaidPlayer

Postby TigerStripes » Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:02 pm

MetreMaidPlayer wrote:Ive run into two problems. The first is that the Egypt wing area is not showing up in the navigation menu. I can still navigate there using the nav command, but I'm assuming it should be visible. The second problem is with Amuran. In his sex menu, the options are off by one if you use the links. Zero is one, one is two, and so on. Typing the choice; however, works correctly. Also, is taking the sword of Set supposed to do something? The only thing it seems to have done for me is close that room off. No fight, no new characters.

Fixes for these bugs were sent two weeks ago, so they should be correct any version you download at this point. As for the question about the sword, I don't really know. Xenophiliac'll have to get back to us on that one.
TigerStripes

Postby MetreMaidPlayer » Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:13 am

I usually try and check to see if something already has a post on it. My bad and thanks. This is what I get for being lazy
MetreMaidPlayer

Postby boitin » Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:45 am

I wanted to do the satyr event with the fraternity on college campus. There seems to be a bug as I started with the second part before even doing the first one.
boitin

Postby Wahn » Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:42 am

^^ Sounds like a small bug in the event flags. Thanks for the info, I`ll investigate this evening.
Wahn

Postby Brassyandclassy » Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:46 pm

There seems to be a bug with attempting to load a saveword with Evil Elijah in the bunker and then hunting for the Angel vs Demons event in the RLD; Evil Elijah is teleported to the Chapel, where he will behave like his usual corrupted self, but will refuse to have sex with the player, and Gabriel will not appear. Meanwhile, Elijah seems to be stuck in the Burnt Chapel for eternity.
Brassyandclassy

Postby Wahn » Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:25 am

^^ Yes, a small oversight in restoring the right flags. I'll send an update somewhen today that'll move Elijah back where he belongs and set the flag for Gabriel in the saveword.
Wahn

Postby Ent » Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:00 pm

Ent wrote:Hey you said you wanted it so here I am.

I get this bug on the online single player version, not paid for, has been happening since late June.

Quixe run: gli_put_char: window has pending line request

Happens if I press enter without selecting a choice then locks up the game. Only way to stop it is to F5 the screen and start over.

Hey so update on this. I completely wiped and reinstalled my computer as Blue thought it was a problem on my end and not the game's as he could not recreate the problem. I managed to not only recreate the bug using the same method as I described, I also did it on the "do you want hyperlinks?" question. I'm using Firefox right now, I'm going to try it in IE and edit this post on my findings.

Edit: Managed to do it on IE too.
Ent

Postby Wahn » Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:39 am

My first suggestion would be not to play the browser version. You`d likely have far less trouble with WinGit abd the raw file download from the links section.
Wahn

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:51 pm

I just noticed that there's a few issues of gender confusion regarding the Stallionboi enemy- most of the time, Stallionbois are referred to using masculine pronouns, but some of their attack lines use feminine pronouns instead.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat