Typos and Bugs

Re: Typos and Bugs

Postby Wahn » Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:25 am

drol wrote:I seem to be unable to access the new angel content, as after recruiting/corrupting Elijah the event "angel vs demons" is resolved and is no longer available

Yeah, I forgot to re-activate it in the saveword restoration - going through the corruption steps in a fresh game should allow you to access it until I got it fixed.
Wahn

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:30 pm

Hey, I've noticed that the Demon Brute enemy seems to be absurdly easy to hit regardless of my level. The Wiki lists it as a level 5 enemy but even at level 8 I'm getting +18 to hit vs it while it's got -18 vs me, which seems way off. I'm wondering if its level was entered correctly or there's some other error with its stats.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby Wahn » Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:38 pm

Shoggoth on the Roof wrote:Hey, I've noticed that the Demon Brute enemy seems to be absurdly easy to hit regardless of my level. The Wiki lists it as a level 5 enemy but even at level 8 I'm getting +18 to hit vs it while it's got -18 vs me, which seems way off. I'm wondering if its level was entered correctly or there's some other error with its stats.

Hmm... the stats for the demon Brute seem awfully low to me - perception 5? Sounds half-blind... Int 3? They can speak and aren't just drooling fuckbeasts! Anyways, I'm not the one who does the monster balancing, but @Stripes: maybe up these guys to more fitting values?
Wahn

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:05 pm

Okay, this is on the latest version of the game (October 10th release).

With Sandra, if I agree to be her sibling, and undergo all three parts, it's raising my Dex by 2 (as it says), but my Perception is only getting increased by 1. Also, since it says your ears are changed to rabbit ears instead of whatever they'd normally be, should that be in the description when you choose Look Self the way the scars from agreeing to be Angie's mate are?
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby Wahn » Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:05 am

^^ Is that ear thing supposed to be permanent? Angie gives you a perk, which causes the scars to stay in the description for good...
Wahn

Postby TigerStripes » Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:52 am

Shoggoth on the Roof wrote:<Demon Brute easy?>

Wahn wrote:Hmm... the stats for the demon Brute seem awfully low to me - perception 5? Sounds half-blind... Int 3? They can speak and aren't just drooling fuckbeasts! Anyways, I'm not the one who does the monster balancing, but @Stripes: maybe up these guys to more fitting values?

Wahn's first update to the demon brute long and ever ago (probably adding Brutus) reverted the stats back to their older level 4 values and also removed an earlier update made to their altcombat mechanics. I've restored the combat stats to their lvl 5 values. Brutus's level and dex have also each been upped by 1.

I've also upped the Per and Int each by 2 and put the Cha to 3. The way I've perceived it, they're raging monstrosities most of the time, so anger overwhelms their thoughts. In this rage, they see little else but their target and are in a berserker-like rage. Before your updates, all that they were was demons of brutality, both physical and sexual. I don't know to what extent you've changed them with your expansions, so if you think those values should be increased a little more, let me know.

As for Shoggoth's concern in general, the Demon Brutes are very high damage, high hp, low hit enemies. They're actually quite low dex for their level, a 9 compared to the 13-15 that'd be 'average' for this level. If you've got a dex-built character, they'll have trouble hitting you, even with this restored increase - though they'll hit really hard when they do. With this increase, you'd be getting a +15/-15 against them at the point you describe.

I have also made a separate Wiki page for Brutus, separate from the Demon Brute page. Can you please look it over to fill in the gaps and correct any errors that may exist? I'd used to partial information that was in the Demon Brute page, but I may have interpreted some of the details incorrectly while parsing the previous info's grammar errors.
TigerStripes

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:41 am

Wahn wrote:^^ Is that ear thing supposed to be permanent? Angie gives you a perk, which causes the scars to stay in the description for good...

When you get the Bunny Ears, it says that they change whatever ears you'd normally have as if it were permanent. And any time you have sex with Sandra after completing the ritual, if you're missing the bunny tail she gives it back to you but no comment is made about the ears. Thus I thought I'd ask while submitting the bug report.

Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby MetreMaidPlayer » Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:16 pm

Not sure why its doing this, but when I set the gender lock to cuntboy (Look like a man but have a vagina between the legs) my characters breasts always grow. It seems to mostly happen with childbirth. Not sure if this is intentional or not, but it seems like it shouldn't be happening. Or if it is, that it should have a limit (If that's even possible) of like an A cup, or B max.

I also messed around with my Coleen problem some more. It seems I messed something up in my first save word somewhere somehow. Putting it in a new game gives me the same problem (She talks as though she's a husky and a dominate one at that, but wont have sex like she's still a soldier), but making a new game, and then changing her she works fine. And I can use that save word in a new game with no problems.
MetreMaidPlayer

Postby TigerStripes » Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:46 pm

MetreMaidPlayer wrote:<cuntboy pregnancy breasts>

With the Cuntboy setting, you probably shouldn't be having that breast growth. The breast growth induced by pregnancy was not checking if you had the appropriate feat. I'll correct that with my next update.

<Coleen saveword>

As for Coleen, if the newer saveword is working, I'd say it's quite likely you've unfortunately messed up the other one. If you post it, we might be able to spot the problem, but no promises.
TigerStripes

Postby MetreMaidPlayer » Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:20 pm

121}14}121}123}123}120}103}200}84}-1241}6}Feline}Feline}Feline}Feline}Feline}5}0}1}2}0}2}28}14}0}0}journal}0}0}1}0}Bunker}1}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}000100B}0}0}3}1}3}0}0}1}1}0}0}0}3}0}0}0}0
chantpartA}3}0}8}2}5}3}18}0}0}0}2}3}0}3}5}3}4}0}0}1}0}1}0}0}0}0}99}043400}1}0}6}5}10}4}0}1}57}3}0}0}1}11}0}0}0}5}0}0}0}0}0}2}4}0}1}0}0}0}6}12}0}0}0}0}1}0}2}0}0}0}0}0}100}6}0}6}55}90}0}6}6}1}1}1}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}12}5}6}1}5}1}4}0}1}0}1
chantpartB}1}2}2}saveword}1}1}51}1}0}0}3}16}10}30}51}3}0}0}4}0}0}0}0}4}saveword}0}0}10}0}0}0}0}0}0}7}3}8}0}0}7}2}6}0}0}0

Not too worried about fixing the code. I'm not sure why she suddenly stopped working correctly, which is more of what I'm concerned about. I'm hoping the problem is in this code and not something else. It doesn't seem to be as, like I posted, I can save and use that in a new game so its not in the saving, but something else
MetreMaidPlayer

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat