Typos and Bugs

Re: Typos and Bugs

Postby Nox Stripes » Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:56 am

I loaded the current version ( I downloaded today) and while full male I got this bug when bottoming male christy for the first time

You move up beside the large dragon and rub against him, making him rumble softly. You scritch over his scaly side, exciting him further. “Mmm... that feels so good, but I’ve got something else for you to rub,” he says before catching himself. “Oh, I mean... ah, I really
shouldn’t...” he says, trailing off as you continue, watching his engorging cock stiffen further in response. You nuzzle him and whisper that you could make him feel much better, give him the relief he needs.
“My balls feel so full and heavy. I know I shouldn’t ask, but can you help me drain them again?” You do your best not to grin, that being your plan all along. Instead you give him a nuzzle and move back to his pulsing manhood.
As before, you start by running your hands along it, butting at those delightful ridges. This gets him rumbling all the louder and precum leaks forth from its tip. Licking your lips at the sight of this, you press them around his cum slit and start slurping up the dragon pre. Its
taste is strong and exciting, a testament to the horny dragon’s virility. Tasting it only makes you want his cum more. But how to get it? Shall you...
suck him off (1), bend over to get fucked (2) or resist this temptation and fuck him instead (3)?
Choice? (1-3)>

Wanting more from the dragon this time, you make sure to get him well and truly worked up first. By the time he’s panting and rumbling with a steady stream of pre coming from his giant cock, you move onto all fours and grind your backside against the drooling glans. He
looks down at you in surprise, the desire to mount you clearly showing even as he tries to hold back.
“Ohhh, I so want to fill you with eggs,” he rumbles. “But I’m so big. I guess since I’ve got this big guy, it’d be a waste to not give it a try at least once, as long as you’re sure.” You nod eagerly even as his body’s already moving atop you, the dragon’s throbbing cock more than
ready. “Well, I’m sure you’re going to look so hot when you’re filled with my eggs. Eep! I mmmm...” he starts to interject, but gets cut off as his thick manhood pushes its way into you.
Wanting more from the dragon this time, you make sure to get him well and truly worked up first. By the time he’s panting and rumbling with a steady stream of pre coming from his giant cock, you move onto all fours and grind your backside against that drooling glans. He
looks down at you in surprise, the desire to mount you clearly showing even as he tries to hold back. “But I’m so big. I don’t want to hurt you. I guess since I’ve got this big guy, it’d be a waste to not give it a try at least once.” You heartily agree, telling him it’ll be fine and that
it’ll be a chance to see how the other half lives. At this point, even just talking about it has gotten him aroused further the tip of his cock begins to make its way into your heated cunny.
Christy, taking concern for his lover, eases himself slowly into you, giving your reptilian body a chance to adjust. Even with this, it is a little uncomfortable at first before your nanine-infused tissue stretches and accepts it. He is so large that your belly has a marked, phallic
bulge showing. By the time he’s fully inside you, you can feel every throb of his strong heartbeat pulsing through his shaft and into you.
His first few thrusts are slow and cautious, too much so for your now overloaded libido and you push back, urging him for more. His excessive restraint begins to waiver and his pace picks up, drawing a long moan from you as those pleasure-giving ridges slide in and out past
your sensitive folds and clit. Your cunt clenches and squeezes around his meat each time this happens, bringing greater pleasure to the randy red dragon.
“Oh, I hope you have room for more, because I’m going to fill you with so much cum,” he rumbles lewdly, scarcely able to resist voicing his dirty thoughts by this point. And true to his word, the dragon’s climax comes with a roar of release soon after. Blast after blast of thick,
hot dragoncum flows into you, filling you so much that your belly plumps considerably from the addition his prodigious output. You cry out in climactic release as well, those titanic blasts filling your womb and gushing out around your stretched cunny driving you over the edge.
After he’s done, your overstuffed body slips a few inches in the slick mess leaking out as he steps back before he slips free, giving you a final taste of those delightful ridges sliding out of you.

The game assumes that the PC has a vagina (which isnt there, I definitely chose genderlock male)
and I dont know if thats a bug or Male christy hasnt been finished yet,
after the initial few times the game just doesnt react when entering Fuck Christy
*insert signature here*
Nox Stripes

Postby drol » Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:03 am

bug when trying to have sex with Amuran, I think the hyperlinks are set up incorrectly, as clicking choice 1 gets choices 2, 2 gets 3, 3 gets invalid number, and 0 doesn't do anything. Typing the number choice works correctly, problem is only with clicking on the hyperlinks
drol

Postby TigerStripes » Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:59 pm

Nox Stripes wrote:<male Christy sex bugs>

Sorry about that. I'd restructured how his sex tree worked, but omitted the check to verify if male or female before selecting which scene for Christy topping. Easily resolved. As for the second issue, I'd expanded the range of one variable, but did not adjust the sex menu to account for this. A patch for both will be coming soon. Thanks for pointing out the issues.
TigerStripes

Postby TigerStripes » Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:34 am

The content for Christy's been patched and all versions have been pushed forward to include it.
TigerStripes

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:52 pm

Sandra's thing where she asks you to be her sibling seem to get locked in if you turn her down: any time I try to talk to her after turning her down the first time it pops up again even though she says she won't bring it up again.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby Workwork » Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:09 pm

Gwen never appears in the library or bunker when I follow the unbirthing path with Meredith. Talking with Meredith right after Gwen is born will occasionally have a blank space appear or have her mention the Vanessa sent Gwen off to the plains on a mission. Some amount of time afterwards returning to the library will mention that Gwen has gone and have Meredith explain that Vanessa sent her on a mission in the Dry Plains. If I undo several turns and wait in the library I see Gwen's departure.

There are also no endings that display for Vanessa, Meredith, or centaur Gwen but I'm not sure if this is a bug or if they haven't been written.
Workwork

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:13 pm

This is using the October 2nd version.

I've gotten Angie away from Midnight and agreed to be her mate. She was infectious the first time I had sex with her when Midnight was found and I told her not to submit to him, but after agreeing to be her mate she's no longer infectious during sex, which seems to have locked me out from getting the Panther Herm infection.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby Wahn » Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:19 pm

Shoggoth on the Roof wrote:she's no longer infectious during sex, which seems to have locked me out from getting the Panther Herm infection.

Oops... must have forgotten to include those lines in the new sex scenes. An easy fix, thanks for reporting this.
Wahn

Postby MetreMaidPlayer » Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:05 pm

I have a small army of problems for you guys today. Sorry =( Game build is Release 57 / Serial number 141002 / Inform 7 build 6L38 (I6/v6.33 lib 6/12N)

First up, a small typo "The sarge looks quite nice now that she's fully transformed, don't you think? She seems to be having nearly as much fun being a breeding mare and I am with being a slutty husky," she says with a grin and a wag of her fluffy tail." Simple enough, should just be 'as' instead of 'and'

Next two problems are a bit bigger. First I keep losing Franks Comic shop. I know part of the problem is using the save word/code to change some things, but the only thing I've been changing is gender stuff, which shouldn't have an effect on that. I wont lose any other locations when I change if I'm male or female, or other parts of the save (Gender, infection, size of parts, stats). The weird part is, I can go back to the highrise and do the finding event over and when I get back to the comic shop, its like it never left. Sex scenes/progression exactly where it left off at. Its almost like its not in the save word per say. So because I'm not starting a new game, just using the save word, it reverts back to a clean slate as it were but still has the info, if that make sense
This brings me to the next one, Coleen seems to have broke on mine. I had her at the point where she is supposed to be a dominate husky, but now she acts like she hasn't transformed at all and is resisting. I cant have sex with her, but her conversations are like she has changed, as noted above. Again, the only thing I changed was gender stuff again, and I always make a new save word to use before messing around with it. It seems like its the same problem as Frank, but maybe I just broke something and didn't realize it.

Lastly, the save word does seem to keep breaking for me. At the start of a game is looks like

17}12}12}12}12}12}0}29}100}-41}0}human}human}human}human}human}5}0}1}2}0}0}6}4}0}0}journal}0}0}0}0}nothing}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}000100B}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0
chantpartA}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0000000000000N}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}57}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}100}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0
chantpartB}0}0}0}0000000000000B}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}AAAAAAAAAAAA}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0

But what I'm getting is

120}14}121}123}123}120}102}143}60}9966}6}human}human}human}Rabbit Girl}Female Husky}5}0}1}2}0}0}28}12}0}0}journal}0}0}1}0}Bunker}1}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}000100B}0}0}3}1}3}0}0}0}1}0}0}0}0}0}1}0}0
chantpartA}3}0}8}2}5}3}9}0}0}0}1}3}0}3}5}0}0}0}0}1}0}1}0}0}0}0}99}043400}1}0}0}0}4}1}0}1}57}3}0}0}0}11}0}0}0}5}0}0}0}0}0}2}4}0}1}0}0}0}6}10}0}0}0}0}1}4}2}0}0}0}0}0}100}6}0}6}55}90}0}0}6}1}1}1}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}12}3}6}1}5}1}4}0}1}0}1
chantpartB}1}1}1}0000000000000B}0}1}51}1}0}0}3}16}10}30}51}3}0}0}4}0}0}0}0}4}saveword}0}0}10}0}0}0}0}0}0}7}2}2}0}0}7}2}6}0}0}0

Some of the parts of the stings keep changing to saveword at random. While I know what quite a few of the save parts of the first string do, like gender and stats, I don't know what most of the rest do, so I don't touch them. I'm quite a bit in the game in so far as most of the bunker mates I've found and have added to the bunker harem (Tee hee), so I don't want to just restart. The annoying part is it changes on its own, even if I don't mess with it, so I'm not sure whats happening there. But it does seem like it shouldn't have saveword in there.
MetreMaidPlayer

Postby TigerStripes » Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:51 pm

MetreMaidPlayer wrote:<typo and saveword>

1> I'll send a fix for the typo in Coleen.

2> You should *not* use the saveword function beyond the point of having just started a fresh game or uncontrolled stuff like this might happen. Bad player! No nookie!

In this case, the fault lies in part with the fact that the saveword only conserved Frank's M/F sex count (his only variable when initially added). I'm going to make an educated guess that you've only been partaking in the M/M fun with Frank and so, having a null M/F value, the game resets Frank to not having been found. As the M/M sex count and preference are not involved (as those came later), they aren't changed and only have values because you're improperly using the saveword function. I'll be taking this opportunity to upgrade Frank's saving to include all three variables from now on. This will unfortunately reset Frank for everyone's savewords initially, but all three values will be saved going forwards.

3> The 'AAAAAAAAAAAA / saveword' chunk correspond to Stella's future interactions and is currently a placeholder and nothing more. Do not be concerned about its current behaviour. I will tweak it to remain as all A's for now though to avoid future conflicts and confusion.
TigerStripes

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat