Typos and Bugs

Re: Typos and Bugs

Postby MetreMaidPlayer » Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:54 am

Found a bug/typo in the latest build. I'm playing it using the raw files so I have the latest version. Release 57 / Serial number 140902 / Inform 7 build 6L02 (I6/v6.33 lib 6/12N)
In the comic shop with frank, after you've had sex with him a few times, it opens up an options menu when you go to have sex with him that looks like

1 - Fuck him A
2 - Fuck him B
3 - Receive oral
4 - Get fucked A
5 - Get fucked B
6 - Give oral
7 - 69

The descriptions of the actions are messed up for the Fuck options. The fuck him options are described as you being fucked and vice versa for get fucked, as well as being opposite of the description (I/E being bent over the table vs being laid out on the table)
MetreMaidPlayer

Postby TigerStripes » Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:39 am

MetreMaidPlayer wrote:<Frank sex table>

Thanks for catching and pointing this out. I'll send a correction shortly. Thankfully it's only the descriptions and everything functionally seems fine. You'll just have to ignore the jumbled descriptions until it goes through.
TigerStripes

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:10 pm

Current version (from the 19th)

Talking to Angie after bringing Midnight back to her and choosing to talk about her, she says "That's the last thing I can do for you" (offering you sex). Based on the context, it should probably be changed to "That's the least I can do for you."
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby Whereaminow24 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:57 pm

Okay, I have a problem, with Nermine & Brutus. I fight the brutes, get a tooth. She doesnt give quest or anything, except Jackel quest. I now have 7 teeth & 9 Demon seeds, and she still has no quests/options other than Jackel quest. Im lvl 13 Human Male 0 infection. ive used the Talk option over 30 times, still nothing also ;/
Whereaminow24

Postby Wahn » Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:31 pm

Whereaminow24 wrote:Okay, I have a problem, with Nermine & Brutus. I fight the brutes, get a tooth. She doesnt give quest or anything, except Jackel quest. I now have 7 teeth & 9 Demon seeds, and she still has no quests/options other than Jackel quest. Im lvl 13 Human Male 0 infection. ive used the Talk option over 30 times, still nothing also ;/

Yes - she doesn't rifle through your pockets to find teeth you might be carrying around. You do have to give her one to let her have a look...
Wahn

Postby Whereaminow24 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:41 am

Exactly how do I give her the tooth?
Whereaminow24

Postby Wahn » Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:51 am

Whereaminow24 wrote:Exactly how do I give her the tooth?

"give tooth to Nermine"
Wahn

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:58 am

After completing the Biker Hangout event in the Junkyard, the text suggests that you automatically return to Hera's temple in the Museum but your character remains in the Junkyard.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby Wahn » Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:18 pm

Thought I already fixed that... I`ll have a look shortly. Seems to me there might be a github mixup or so.
Wahn

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:29 pm

Found one instance of a gender flipped pronoun with Erica- fingering her has one case of "he's" in the first line of the second paragraph.

Edit: also found another glitch with the Erica quest- it looks the pomegranate seed that Hera gives you isn't deleted from your inventory after giving it to Eric.

Edit again: Is there supposed to be an ending for Erica? I ask since all the other options for Eric have endings, but I'm not getting one for Erica.

Shoggoth on the Roof

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat