Typos and Bugs

Re: Typos and Bugs

Postby lilymoncat » Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:43 am

found a typo in the high libido victory sex scene with the German Shepard while playing as a cunt boy/female,

Once his cock stops pulsing his seed into you, you pop your wide cock off his knot, releasing the semen that hasn't been drawn into your womb.

I'm fairly certain it's supposed to be 'cunt off his knot' instead. :roll:
lilymoncat

Postby Aureas_Gigas » Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:08 pm

The Yuppie Mink and the Collie images do not appear.
Aureas_Gigas

Postby UsernamePending » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:24 pm

There is at least one typo in the Blot situation that I have encountered. Nothing major, overlooked it the first few times I came across Blot.
UsernamePending

Postby TigerStripes » Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:41 pm

UsernamePending wrote:There is at least one typo in the Blot situation that I have encountered. Nothing major, overlooked it the first few times I came across Blot.

What specifically is the typo? Next time you spot it, can you copy/paste the error?
TigerStripes

Postby UsernamePending » Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:59 am

TigerStripes wrote:
UsernamePending wrote:There is at least one typo in the Blot situation that I have encountered. Nothing major, overlooked it the first few times I came across Blot.

What specifically is the typo? Next time you spot it, can you copy/paste the error?

Your ability to breath is quickly returned to you, but it's clearly from within the toy itself, your taste and smell a swill of sterile synthetics and your sexual fluids.

Breathe.
It's becoming extremely difficult to keep a clear head and in control of the situation. If there was any wiser time to get off this crazy thing, it'd be right about now...

...and stay in control of the situation.
Body adjusted until it fits as much as a suit as it is a new prison.

This just feels like it was written for a comma, I personally think it'd be better reworded.
With one final pull, you're drawn entirely into the body of the inflatably pony.

Inflatable.
Warmth of your hot release awash against you, you feel it gradually your maw through the rubbery tube, pumping its occupant with the slight excess.

...gradually fill your maw.

These are the ones I found when doing a thorough typo scan. Considering how much text was there, there are very few typos that I noticed. Hope this helps!
UsernamePending

Postby TigerStripes » Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:27 am

UsernamePending wrote:<various typos in Blot>

Found and corrected. Update on its way. Thanks.
TigerStripes

Postby Valentine » Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:42 pm

Ran into this error multiple times using the Gargoyle interpreter with the latest version of the game:

*** Run-time problem P23: Attempt to look up a non-existent entry at column 41, row 86 of the table ‘Table of random critters’.

*** Value handling failed: copy from null value ***

After encountering this, the interpreter closes itself =(
Valentine

Postby TigerStripes » Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:37 pm

Valentine wrote:Ran into this error multiple times using the Gargoyle interpreter with the latest version of the game:

*** Run-time problem P23: Attempt to look up a non-existent entry at column 41, row 86 of the table ‘Table of random critters’.

After encountering this, the interpreter closes itself =(

This represents a problem with the function/scene trying to run. What were you doing leading up to this?
TigerStripes

Postby jqntzfsq » Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:13 pm

I had the same error happened when I tried to scavenge and explore as well.
Exits: north south [nav, scavenge, explore], Visible Things: yourself Diego area
>scavenge
You set out in the desperate search of food and water.
You roll 1d20(3)+5 -- 8 vs 10: Your search turns up empty.

*** Run-time problem P23: Attempt to look up a non-existent entry at column 41, row 270 of the table 'Table of random critters'.

jqntzfsq

Postby Valentine » Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:37 pm

TigerStripes wrote:This represents a problem with the function/scene trying to run. What were you doing leading up to this?

Hmm, pretty sure I was scavenging that one time, but I can't remember if it also happened while exploring.
Got the "table of random critters" error again while trying different interpreters (even the online browser one). It seems different column and row values show up, so it's not only limited to the one I posted.
Valentine

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat