Typos and Bugs

Re: Typos and Bugs

Postby Savriss » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:55 am

When using the saveword, Kristen is restored to Kristen's house, rather than the Palomino.
Pygmalion, craft me my own Galatea!
Savriss

Postby MetreMaidPlayer » Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:27 am

Ran into a bug with Ammy. I have her unlocked and proceeded to engage in sex with her, when the option to grab her cock came up.

'After spending a few more moments in this hot embrace you find the idea of grabbing her cock enticing, will you?'

I chose no, and the scene proceeded with me fucking her with my cock. Only problem, I don't have a cock on this character.

27}26}25}23}28}25}61}258}67}3131}6}Centaur Mare}Centaur Mare}Centaur Mare}Centaur Mare}Centaur Mare}5}0}0}2}1}0}0}0}18}4}combat knife}0}0}1}0}Bunker}1}2}0}3}0}0}0}0}0}000100B}0}0}3}0}3}4}4}5}1}0}0}0}1}1}0}0}0
chantpartA}4}0}8}2}5}21}22}0}0}0}1}3}0}3}6}3}11}1}0}1}1}1}1}1}1}1}99}2434}1}0}3}5}0}0}0}1}57}5}0}0}1}11}0}0}0}5}0}0}20}1}4}5}4}0}55}0}0}0}6}12}0}0}0}0}0}0}2}5}10}2}0}3}100}7}0}5}55}0}0}0}7}1}2}2}2}6}7}1}3}0}85}12}19}6}1}0}0}1}0}1}9}1
chantpartB}4}13}13}20100000}1}1}51}1}1}0}5}19}15}30}51}13}3}4}8}0}0}4}0}4}AAAAAAAAAAAA}3}0}10}1}1}0}0}2}1}7}6}12}1}62}7}2}6}0}0}0}6}0}0}0}0}0}0}14}2}0}0}0}0}0}0}0}9

Not sure if the scene is only meant for a player with a cock, as it is the only one, for her, that seems to do this. Also, can she get a player pregnant? She hasn't for me yet, but maybe that's just bad dice rolls on my side
MetreMaidPlayer

Postby PhoenixFalcon » Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:35 am

It seems that everytime I talk into Susan in the hidden lab even after completing the Hospital quest pt2, she always says "Talk to the doctor, I will be waiting for you"
PhoenixFalcon

Postby TigerStripes » Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:58 pm

Savriss wrote:When using the saveword, Kristen is restored to Kristen's house, rather than the Palomino.

Sending a patch soon.

MetreMaidPlayer wrote:Ran into a bug with Ammy...

Yes, definitely an oversight there. Undecided what to do about it, since I don't have time to write a scene for the females and the other scene seems to account for a female player.

PhoenixFalcon wrote:It seems that everytime I talk into Susan in the hidden lab even after completing the Hospital quest pt2, she always says "Talk to the doctor, I will be waiting for you"

Bug found. I'll send off a patch soon.
TigerStripes

Postby Syril_of_Snow » Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:39 pm

TigerStripes wrote:
Syril_of_Snow wrote:I think pregnancy is bugged lately...

The next time you come across this, can you please tell me in which particular scene it occurred? Even copying and pasting a bit of the text would help locate the one in question.

There's a few but this is Leonard with a male mpreg & selective mother (I'll try and get some other with other feats). I just got the part around the message, as the game doesn't always like to copy and/or paste for me.

fuck Leonard

After a good, long fucking, the lion drives his stiff cock deep inside you a final time and roars loudly. You can feel his hot seed blasting into you, splashing against your prostate and filling your bowels.
You release a feline yowl of pleasure as he continues breeding you like the horny girly-boy you are. By the time his large balls are drained, you’ve got a pleasant, warm, full feeling in your belly that
makes you feel fulfilled.

*** Run-time problem P10: Since Leonard is not allowed the property “feats”, it is against the rules to try to use it.

Dismounting, he pulls you close and guides your head down to his cock. You take it into your mouth and lick it clean while he strokes your head and scritches your ears.
Syril_of_Snow

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:20 pm

Hey, I've noticed that in the Capital region, when you exit the Volcanic Cave (Athanasia's room), time gets advanced.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby TigerStripes » Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:04 am

Shoggoth on the Roof wrote:Hey, I've noticed that in the Capital region, when you exit the Volcanic Cave (Athanasia's room), time gets advanced.

Not quite a bug. It was meant to represent the player needing recovery time after being down in the volcano. I'll send a tweak so that only applies while Athanasia is not restored.
TigerStripes

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:14 pm

When having sex with Amuran, it seems to be set to display the size in inches of your pussy and breasts instead of descriptions like cup size. There also appears to be an incomplete description of the Scarab Beetle infection. When getting the tail infection, it says "your ass goes flush as" and breaks off.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby Ishim » Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:52 pm

Release 57 / Serial number 150622 / Inform 7 build 6L38 (I6/v6.33 lib 6/12N)

Zeno, Male Player, M-Preg, Submit scene first paragraph

As it does so, you feel a much thicker bulge pressing into you as an egg starts to travel up to ovipositor and into you to be deposited into your belly.

second to should be the

Orchish Slave Raid event

if you beat the orcs the first time the second time in the description

They’re quick for so big and muscular brutes, barely giving you time to taking on a combat stance before they’re upon you...

so should be big

Tenrec, male player victory sex ride him

His breath catches as he lower yourself, going slow to tease him as much as you are able to resist your own lustful urges

second he should be you

You swat away his paws, and hold just the tip inside until your thigh tingle with fatigue.

thigh should be thighs

Male player, Full Orc Warrior Body, Mul, Brogrhrim, Jason foursome

I let Mul fuck Jason then me after the first two paragraphs the second two paragraphs showed Jason, Mul, me after that it switched back to Jason, Mul, then me. It didn't seem to be missing any dialog of the original order though.

Male Cunt-boy player, singular feat

Singular feat seems to not work with the coyote infection.

Amazonian, male cunt-boy player, throw fight scene

Threw the fight to the Amazonian, after she took me she proceeded to piss on me, after that it did the fuck scene again

Randy the rhino, male player, M-preg, and selective mother, naked wrestling, threw the match

Randy reaches down and grips your large human cock, stroking it in time with his thrusts. You feel your orgasm rapidly approaching, and you tighten your legs around Randy as he leans over you,
increasing the speed and intensity of his thrusts. He hilts himself deep inside you and comes with a great bellow, and you feel your rectum fill with hot, thick rhino seed
*** Run-time problem P10: Since Randy is not allowed the property “feats”, it is against the rules to try to use it.

. You’re not far behind him, thanks to his stimulation, and you shoot your own cupfull load across your chest.
“Fuck, you’re good at that!”

and after the shower sex scene when the player is being fucked at the end

You hold on to each other for a bit longer, taking a private moment together away from your troubles; you hardly notice when you run out of hot water. You eventually reluctantly, remove yourselves
from the stall, drying yourselves off and putting your gear back on before heading out.

*** Run-time problem P10: Since Randy is not allowed the property “feats”, it is against the rules to try to use it.
Ishim

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:03 pm

I just noticed these two:

With the Central Library quest, if you choose to give the Flotsam Club as a bribe to enter the library it isn't removed from your inventory. Have not tested this out with other weapons to see if they're also doing this.

The Vixentaur enemy is displaying the artwork for the Hermaphrodite Latex Vixen enemy.

Shoggoth on the Roof

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat