Typos and Bugs

Re: Save-wiping bug

Postby Wahn » Wed May 02, 2018 8:52 am

muddyquackers wrote:I was scavenging, and I was propositioned oral in exchange for some water. I hadn't realized that this was the case, so I clicked "scavenge" again, which brought up "yes or no> Please answer yes or no.>". I clicked yes, and then I got an error: "Quixe run: gli_put_char: window has pending line request". After refreshing the window and going to my saves to restore an earlier one, the game told me that I had no saves.

Those errors are caused because your browser runs out of memory after a while as it is trying to run FS. Please download the game and run it with an interpreter instead.
Wahn

Re: Chris Dominant Content

Postby Wahn » Wed May 02, 2018 8:57 am

Charlessonny wrote:I can't seem to get any of Chris's Orc Warrior content to proc no matter how many times I try! This includes his encounter with Kai and the event where he pressures the player to become his breeder. I took a look at the github and I think it might be because Chris is no longer located in the sitting room?

Actually, he never was in the Sitting Room - one of our writers expanded the library into extra rooms and adjusted all the pointers for the events to refer to the Sitting Room. What he forgot was to actually move Chris to that room too (since that move is in another file). Sending a fix with the new update, thanks for reporting this.
Wahn

Re: Typos and Bugs

Postby Wahn » Wed May 02, 2018 9:00 am

BlackLynx wrote:Dr Moffatt appears to be broken, at least for me. When trying to talk to her I always get the message: "ERROR-Moffatt-0T: I shouldn't be talking to you right now!"

Please do download the game update that will be coming out in a little while. If the error persists through that, please do give a detailed report of how exactly you got to that stage.
Wahn

Postby Wahn » Wed May 02, 2018 9:08 am

lightningshifter wrote:I noticed that with the new sidebar that some of the pictures such as the queen bee picture when you complete the hive sidequest doesn't fire off anymore. Considering the number of changes to the game since the last time I put a steady foray into playing I can't be certain whether certain pictures are firing like they should or not anymore. If I find any others I'll report them. The queen bee picture for the transformation scene is definitely not showing. Is there a specific size that works best? I've always used 30 because that is what it recommends. I wasn't sure if certain sizes possibly broke images from displaying or not. I just feel it would be a shame to have any of the neat pictures not displaying in game anymore due to the new sidebar.

Actually, the issue was that someone forgot to add the queen bee picture to the table of game art when we implemented the ability to selectively enable and disable artwork by artist. I've added the missing line of code. Please try her out once the upcoming update has gone through.
Wahn

Postby Wahn » Wed May 02, 2018 9:19 am

Genesis106097 wrote:Sonny

excercise
exercise

well defined
well-defined

meticuously
meticulously

reavealing
revealing

Your raise one
You raise one

armound
amount

postrate
prostate

eratic
erratic

ocurrs
occurs

occurence
occurrence

feeling a homesick
feeling homesick

french
French

than time
than the time

appily
happily

Bjorn

well decorated
well-decorated

My family are a bit more
is

Out of curiousity you ask him if there would be anyway that his clan would accept him in a gay relationship.
Out of curiosity, you ask him if there would be any way his clan would accept him being in a gay relationship

manange
manage

you cock
your cock

Spurned
Spurred

your pussing
your pussy

pf
of

fills you surroundings
fill your surroundings

Thanks for the detailed report, I'll include the fixes in the new update.
Wahn

Postby Wahn » Wed May 02, 2018 9:50 am

BIrdseed wrote:It seems like if you have the Singular perk and buy a body part from the body shop, every time time passes, the part will change to match yourself and then immediately change back to the part you bought. Since there's no way to remove either perk, both tf messages show up a bunch, which is a bit of a pain when you don't have much screen real estate.

(It would also be nice if there was an indication in the text that choosing a part is a permanent affair)

Okay, added a new talk option where you ask him about if buying things is worth it and he goes into detail about the fact that it is permanent - until you sell the body part back to him. That will remove the feat. Also, having singular will make the magic of the guarantee wear out and fail from now on.

These changes will come into effect with the soon to come update.
Wahn

Postby Wahn » Wed May 02, 2018 11:06 am

throwaway1003 wrote:
Wahn wrote:Please post your list, I'll have a look...

Here are the files, changes, and line numbers.

Fire Sprite - missing fimpregchance on lines 23 and 170 and mimpregchance on line 29

Francois - missing call to mimpregchance on line 352

RexxyEvent - missing call to mimpregchance on line 501

Dmitri the Peacock - missing calls to fovichance on lines 76 and 264 and movichance on lines 83 and 271

Ebonflame Draken - missing call to movichance on line 31 and fovichance on line 43

Kobold Gang - missing calls to movichance on lines 44, 57, 71, 83, 95, 107, 120, 132, 144, 156 (Note: Since most of the scenes are gang bangs, the author may want to consider more than one call in these scenes.)

Frost Drake - missing calls to fovichance on lines 22, 34, 44, 50 and missing calls to movichance on lines 28 and 47

Forest Gang Bang - Either call impregchance or both fimpregchance and mimpregchance on line 80. (This may also require the line <set monster "Feral Wolf"> at the scene start. I am not sure how this part functions.)

Taurus - missing call to fimpregchance on line 69. (This is another scene that the author may want to consider two calls)

Hermaphrodite Gryphon - Line 32 replace gryphonfuck5 with gryphonfuck4 ||||| Line 53 replace gryphonfuck1 with gryphonfuck5 ||||| Line 55 replace gryphonfuck5 with gryphonfuck4 ||||| Lines 91 and 93 replace mimpregchance with movichance (The gryphonfuck changes match the appropriate scenes with the appropriate conditions)

DrMoffatt - missing calls to fimprechance on lines 560 and 583 and missing calls to mimpregchance on lines 568 and 591. (All other scenes with this character use two calls. The author may wish to do the same here.)

Zeke - missing call to mimpregchance on line 344

Bjorn - missing call to mimpregchance on line 235

Stewart - missing call to mimpregchance on line 275

All of these are going into the new update. Thanks for checking out all these files :)
Wahn

Postby Wahn » Wed May 02, 2018 11:11 am

parmenterla wrote:when you have sex with Eric the 2nd or 3rd time, the picture on the right is CBoy Eric,
even though I gave him a Horsecock with Centaur Seed.
Can we have a naked picture of Eric with a cock, please

Oops, small mixup with the variables. Now the picture should only appear when he is in the trans form. As for a pic of Eric with a cock... we don't have one, at least not a horsecock. The maximum that I could offer is fully human male Eric.
Wahn

Postby Wahn » Wed May 02, 2018 11:28 am

Servanash wrote:Hyena Matriarch fight is bugged, after you defeat her and have the victory scene, Gina comes over and consoles you about your loss. Talking to Gina agin gives the option to fight all over again.

This should be resolved by now - there was a typo in the call for the fight.
Wahn

Postby Syril_of_Snow » Fri May 04, 2018 5:03 pm

Going off the latest build, I've found two things.
One is that once again the Scattered Clothing event is not giving proper clothes, mainly with underwear items such as the pink panties, but I saw a few more do it as well.
Two is that Dominick's sex menu just seems to give blanks screens. I know at least the ones with the player receiving are not working for an mpregable male.
Also I don't know if this is a bug or just how it is, but Dominick's initial encounter kept rolling as winning even with a brand new low-level character (all stats about 13 or 14). I had to try about 10 times to lose.

Edit:
I have found a pretty funny bug. Trying to enter the abandoned lot office (with Steven), as a pure human does not get you in.
As you knock on the door, a slat opens up at eye level. You barely see a pair of eyes look out at you before a man cries, "Yikes!" and the slat closes rapidly. Perhaps it was your human face.

Edit 2:
Trying to stash wolf cum asks if you 'mean dire wolf cum or wolf cum'. It then won't allow you to stash it at all. Actually wolf cum in general now seems broken.

Edit 3:
I keep finding more bugs as I play. The scene in the Tiger Den to get the dominant form of Chase is not coming up. I tried waiting quite a bit inside and outside the den, traveling in and out, but it won't fire.
Syril_of_Snow

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat