Typos and Bugs

Re: Typos and Bugs

Postby TigerStripes » Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:34 am

Feo Takahari wrote:The Amazonian's attacks don't have detailed descriptions, just general attack names.

Another from that same batch, though I guess I'd left in the old attacks from multiplayer this time. :/ I'll send a patch.
TigerStripes

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:01 pm

I just noticed that one of the Floor Show events at the Down Under Pub have a character get turned into a herm (IIRC, it's the dog-eared character), using the shi and hir pronouns for them. For consistency's sake, this should probably be changed to standard feminine pronouns, which are what get used for other herm characters in the game.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:34 pm

November 27th release.

While the game is saying that I'm receiving Wyvern Goop as a drop, it's not showing up in my inventory and any commands (look, use, drop) result in a "you can't see any such thing" message.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:58 pm

November 27th release

After the second Survivor Group event is concluded (the one you get from Jimmy), the text sounds like you should automatically be transported to the Police Station, but you stay in the Urban Forest.

Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby TigerStripes » Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:09 am

Shoggoth on the Roof wrote:<Needy Bunny typo>

Fixed.

Shoggoth on the Roof wrote:<Floor Show herm>

Fixed.

Shoggoth on the Roof wrote:<Wyvern goop>

I revised it all to be lower case, so it should be working, but testing's proving otherwise. This is really confusing. More adjustments that probably shouldn't have changed anything has fixed it.

*fist-shake* IN-fooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOorm!

Shoggoth on the Roof wrote:<Survivor Group / Automatons 2>

Thanks for pointing these out.
- The repeating paragraph in the first rescue has been removed.
- I have also found and resolve the earlier bug you'd mentioned about the second Automaton event not triggering properly. It was an inconsistent issue due to improper task triggering.
- Lastly, the player will now be safely transported back to the Police Station upon successfully saving the stragglers.

Shoggoth on the Roof wrote:< Wolves in Consolidated Events scene>

Removed.
TigerStripes

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:39 pm

November 27th release

The Dracovixentaur infection doesn't seem to be affecting the number of breasts my character has. I've got the Bouncy Bouncy fun feat, but while it's caused my character's existing single pair to increase in size it isn't causing me to gain any additional breasts, since IIRC that infection defaults to 4 pairs.

Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:00 pm

Looks like the Cerberus enemy also uses "shi" type pronouns.

Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby TigerStripes » Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:50 pm

Shoggoth on the Roof wrote:<Dracovixentaur>

Bug found. The breast data was misplaced down one entry, putting 8 and 5 for sizes, but leaving 0 as the actual number of breasts.
TigerStripes

Postby Garrulous » Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:25 pm

Wahn wrote:No, I accidentally didn't disable the event as the standard setting. Thought I had already fixed this... which game version are you playing? There should be a line with a serial at the start of each new game...

Sorry for the late reply! anyways, the version i have is release number 57, serial 141104. I'm updating it as soon as i have wifi that isn't slow as sin.
Garrulous

Postby Traveler121 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:39 am

When I do the quest for Erica and I need to find the biker Hangout it say's You don't think what you're looking for can't be found here

But I have not done that part of the quest before and I have downloaded the update of 30th of Nov
Traveler121

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat