Typos and Bugs

Re: Typos and Bugs

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:52 pm

On Paula's sex menu, the double-titty fuck option doesn't have an attached sex scene.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby twilighttiger » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:54 am

Maybe I'm missing something, but I can't seem to get the new "Circle of Life" event in the Zoo. Are there any prerequisites for this event?
twilighttiger

Postby Wahn » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:52 am

twilighttiger wrote:Maybe I'm missing something, but I can't seem to get the new "Circle of Life" event in the Zoo. Are there any prerequisites for this event?

The only requirement is not to have furry blocked, since well... it's a lion and gazelle. You should be able to hunt for it in the room with the red herring on the east end of the zoo.

Can I ask what the serial number of your current game is? It's shown when you start a new game and should look like this:
Release 57 / Serial number 170401 / Inform 7 build 6M62 (I6/v6.33 lib 6/12N)
(this example shown means the game file was compiled on 01.04.17)
Wahn

Postby twilighttiger » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:47 pm

It was a fresh download when I posted. Release 57 / Serial Number 170401 Inform 7 build 6M62 I6/V6.33 lib 6/12N Same as the info in your reply.

So, I redownloaded the installer, made sure BOTH folders were deleted from my Program Files, rebooted, reinstalled, rebooted again for good luck, and now I have Serial Number 170403. Yay.

Using the standard default options, no changes whatsoever, made my way to the Red Herring room in the Zoo, hunted.... No dice.

You don't think what you're looking for can be found here...

I've tried hunting CIRCLE, LIFE, CIRCLE OF LIFE, "CIRCLE OF LIFE" and a few other things as well.

Anyone else find this one missing? Or am I doing something crazy wrong?
twilighttiger

Postby Wahn » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:04 pm

twilighttiger wrote:It was a fresh download when I posted. Release 57 / Serial Number 170401 Inform 7 build 6M62 I6/V6.33 lib 6/12N Same as the info in your reply.

So, I redownloaded the installer, made sure BOTH folders were deleted from my Program Files, rebooted, reinstalled, rebooted again for good luck, and now I have Serial Number 170403. Yay.

Using the standard default options, no changes whatsoever, made my way to the Red Herring room in the Zoo, hunted.... No dice.

You don't think what you're looking for can be found here...

I've tried hunting CIRCLE, LIFE, CIRCLE OF LIFE, "CIRCLE OF LIFE" and a few other things as well.

Anyone else find this one missing? Or am I doing something crazy wrong?

Ahh, oops - I think I might have forgotten to activate the new event in the main game file. The code is part of the compiled game, but it won't come up yet except in my locally compiled testing version. I'll patch that tonight.
Wahn

Postby KingGS » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:46 pm

Alright so serial 170405
The Thomas sex options don't show up, both hyper links and typing out the command.
also, I think this might have been there for a while because everyone uses hyper links
but on the starting choices screen when warding and banning, the typed commands 5 and 6 are switched. 6 is the human type monster which hasn't been finished and 5 is hermaphrodite.
KingGS

Postby Wahn » Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:03 am

KingGS wrote:Alright so serial 170405
The Thomas sex options don't show up, both hyper links and typing out the command.
also, I think this might have been there for a while because everyone uses hyper links
but on the starting choices screen when warding and banning, the typed commands 5 and 6 are switched. 6 is the human type monster which hasn't been finished and 5 is hermaphrodite.

Hmm... I just grabbed the online version (170405), went out to Thomas, saved and fucked him. No problem with it...

Did you use a saveword or reach him in a new game? Can you specify what exactly you are doing with him? Please try the command "npc debug" and have a look at Thomas, then post his description with the debug text here.
Wahn

Postby KingGS » Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:01 pm

Huh... yup it's fine now. Was a new game with the most recent update, totally didn't work, but now it does... *shrugs*
thanks for responding anyways!
KingGS

Postby Ishim » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:55 pm

Found the Egypt Wing for the first time and it says

"You recall that this is where Valerie said that she was in when the nanite outbreak began; you can only begin to imagine what wonders await you in the exhibits ahead. Grabbing your map, you mark down the location of the Egyptian Wing; you don’t want to forget how to get here."

Even though I have never talked to Valerie.

Male Player Grizzly Bear fight Win take him in your ass scene

The Grizzly's Description says he is naked but in the scene you see this

Walking over to his prone form you begin taking your pants off and then removing his,
revealing his thick nine inch bearhood.

not sure if it's intentional or what but if you have never been to the stables or know about them Kara still makes mention of them.

“There we go now, one sexy little tattoo for my rescuer, I even used some special additives I ah.. acquired from some people over at the stables, nothing but the best for my sexy little hero eh?” The hyena
herm says with a teasing wink as she lets you up to admire your new rather lifelike tattoo.

Giraffe fight description

Her body is covered in short
bristly fur, irregular shapes of dark brown separated by a random pattern of cream, though lighter on his chest and stomach.

A pair of leaf-shaped ears constantly flick about on either side of his head and have two short, boney horns between them.

Male Player, Male Preferred, Singular Trait
I bought the nanite collector and collected some nanites from the giant using the nanites i receved the torso infection. Every turn i waited my genitals shrunk. Went to the zoo and submitted to the Giant my genitals grew.

Male Player, M-preg, full Giant Infection, Selective Mother
while submitting to the giant received the blowjob scene but at the end i was prompted if i wanted to be impregnated by the giant.

Male Player, M-preg
I was impregnated by the manticore after the pregnancy i then went and got impregnated by the minotaur but i gave birth to more manticore children.

Male Player Cuntboy Eric Fang

What do you want to talk with Eric about?
1 - Just chat a bit
100 - Nevermind
Pick the corresponding number>

Just chat a bit: Talk about what comes to mind?
yes or no>
yes
ERROR - please report this on the forum, quoting Eric’s hp: 14 value for easier bug-fixing.

watched the scene where fang takes Eric's Virginity after went and talked to Eric and received this error.
Ishim

Postby DerpyBurpy206 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:13 pm

Does anyone happen to have a fix for the tentacle horror pregnancy glitch? I've been looking everywhere for solutions, even going so far as to try to find a way to dig through the raw code of the game and undo the pregnancy flag... I can't find shit and it's starting to piss me off considering how long this glitch has been out for...

I really wish there was a feature in this game that allowed you to eliminate pregnancies in case of glitches like this ;_;
DerpyBurpy206

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat