Typos and Bugs

Re: Typos and Bugs

Postby Wahn » Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:37 pm

Ishim wrote:Typos and Bugs

Thanks for your effort in finding and reporting these. I'll send a fix with the next content update, likely over the weekend.
Wahn

Postby Dragon07 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:46 am

It seems that the Water Reservoir and its quest is still phased out of the game, can't find it ingame and the Reservoir file on github still has the bracktes [] around it, don't know if this is intentional or if it was just forgotten.
Dragon07

Postby TigerStripes » Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:49 am

Dragon07 wrote:It seems that the Water Reservoir and its quest is still phased out of the game, can't find it ingame and the Reservoir file on github still has the bracktes [] around it, don't know if this is intentional or if it was just forgotten.

This is intentional. It has a lot of design issues and probably could have used some more revision before being added. We took the opportunity to phase this out during the content re-evaluation.
TigerStripes

Postby Dragon07 » Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:28 pm

Regarding my earlier post of dorans self milking option not working, i think i found the reason, in the doran file at github in line 553 it reads= if calcnumber >= 0 and calcnumber <= 7: but there are 8 choices and choice 8 self milking does not work
Dragon07

Postby Geary » Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:07 pm

Orthos doesn't seem to give out the crossbow after doing her task like the wiki states she does, in both the latest download and the in-browser version. Is this a bug?
Geary

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:16 pm

Orthas doesn't give you the crossbow, you find it in her house when you perform the event after beating the red kangaroo. There's a scene describing how you use a collection of Elvis plates for target practice.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby Geary » Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:46 pm

Where can her house be found? I wasn't aware of such a location existing.
Geary

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:39 pm

It's not a location, it's an event in the Red Light District. You can only find it after she asks you to retrieve some things from it for her, which will happen the second or third time you have sex with her.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby Songbird » Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:56 pm

In the Bouncy Castle, when you get to the King's Chambers, you have the option to submit to or resist the inflatable chair there.

Choosing submit skips the entire bckingchair_accept scene and goes directly to the bad end.
Choosing resist but failing the resist checks proceeds as normal, but it skips the final step before the bad end, which starts with 'Your final attempt to break free seems to require' in the Inform file.

Hopefully not too much of a headache to debug. I couldn't find the source of the issue while fixing typos in the Bouncy Castle's first section--the if-statements seemed valid.
Songbird

Postby Sylari » Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:21 pm

The ewe gives males and herms the ewe infection, despite both the wiki and the only blog post I can find on ewes suggesting that they should be giving the ram infection. If that was an intentional change her text might need a look since it seems to heavily imply that change as well.
Sylari

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat