Typos and Bugs

Re: Typos and Bugs

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:40 pm

If you look at Bradford, the last two lines of his description (lack of boots, fur color) are printed twice. Also, Bradford's office isn't added to the Nav list once you find him.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby pridefall » Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:13 am

More creatures with lowercase names

1) hermaphrodite dolphin
2) sphinx (Valerie)
3) red kangaroo
4) rabbit pack
5) spidergirl
6) cheetah woman (in the cheetah file)
pridefall

Postby pridefall » Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:46 pm

Typo in "Water Hydra" entry in the "Autoconverter" Folder

"Hir legs are missing, a heavy and covered (WHAT) in onyx feathers that serve to conceal the tail trailing off twice as long as Water Hydra is tall and coiling into a snakeish pile whenever sie holds still. Hir rump is just a smooth (WHAT) covered in onyx feathers that serve to conceal the curve that conceals the presence of hips at all. "
pridefall

Postby pridefall » Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:58 pm

If it hasn't been fixed yet, the file "underwater zone for FS" in the folder "hellerhound" still lists Hermaphrodite Dolphins in lower case.
pridefall

Postby TigerStripes » Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:23 pm

pridefall wrote:Typo in "Water Hydra" entry in the "Autoconverter" Folder

The files in the Autoconverter folder aren't live and were only pulled there long an ever ago as either possible starting points for inclusion or as inspiration for another creature. Some of the errors you point out are a result of the conversion process while others are just writing issues. There's little point in worrying about them. Those descriptions and scenes always need significant rewriting.

pridefall wrote:If it hasn't been fixed yet, the file "underwater zone for FS" in the folder "hellerhound" still lists Hermaphrodite Dolphins in lower case.

The creature's still named with lower case in its file, so this matches for now.
TigerStripes

Postby pridefall » Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:43 am

TigerStripes wrote:
pridefall wrote:Typo in "Water Hydra" entry in the "Autoconverter" Folder

The files in the Autoconverter folder aren't live and were only pulled there long an ever ago as either possible starting points for inclusion or as inspiration for another creature. Some of the errors you point out are a result of the conversion process while others are just writing issues. There's little point in worrying about them. Those descriptions and scenes always need significant rewriting.

Thank you, that's info I can add to my "Current List and Figures" post! You're a great help.

Another few things:
- "Hyena matriarch" (the monster in the selfsame file" is spelled with a lowercase m. Don't know if that's intentional.
- There's a typo in the "Down under Pub" File where you go to lick out Gillian; I believe the exact line is says "sofa. [Insert rest of text]"/
- Another typo in the "Mental Mice" file: "The mouse-lective has chosen you. (there's no end quote.)
- sea otter isn't properly capitalized.
pridefall

Postby TigerStripes » Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:51 pm

pridefall wrote:<typos and stuff>

Down Under Pub - I don't believe that's a typo. The start of that paragraph is contained above in the 'to say sexwithgillian' subroutine:
Gillian smiles happily at your suggestion of sex. 'Yeah, let's have some fun,' she says as she pushes you eagerly over to the

The "sofa. <rest of text>" or "bed. <rest of text>" part will then get tacked on depending on which random scene is picked.
Creature name capitalization will get fixed eventually, a few at a time. It's just a lot of hunting and double-checking to make sure that all references are changed at once.

Mental Mouse - The end quote was appearing on the next line. Fix to be sent.
TigerStripes

Postby Anonymouse » Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:57 am

I'd like to remind Breeding True perk is completely FUBAR at this point.

I noticed from the lastest build(and at least 2 builds prior) that the perk seems to store the value of the last pregnancy(NPC or monster regardless) and re-use it indefinitely.

For example, last pregnancy I had was Feral Sea Dragon Skin and the rest of Slutty Dragoness, then regardless of the mate all pregnancies were exactly the same.

EDIT: Actually there seems to be overall problem with pregnancy. Got knocked up by Zebra, 5 pregnancies later got a random Zebra head kid.
Anonymouse

Postby Lycanthrokeith » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:24 pm

Hello.

I've run into an error with Francois at Bone-Appetit.

After having him make the fizz-aux-Pommes for the first time, it appears on the list of previously discovered recipes he can bake. However, when it is selected (I've tried both mouse click and number-then-Enter) and confirmed, it goes back to the "Pick the Corresponding Number" message. No items are consumed and nothing is made, despite having the correct items for the recipe. My only option at that point is to Abort.

Thanks for your time, and keep up the cool work.
Lycanthrokeith

Postby Krillish » Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:30 pm

Hi.
I have tried NUMEROUS times to get the Cheesecake to work.
Anyways, the only infection or feat that reverts me back is the Jackal's tail.
I REALLY want the Cheesecake Girl face that I saw in the Guixl whatever thing that describes it with the Whip Cream Hair.

I have tried around 30+ times through save-scumming to get it to work and nadda.
I've eaten it from pack all at once and piece by piece as well as in front of Francois.

Also, I checked the first couple of pages on the blog, no mention of it being disabled or removed.
Help?

EDIT:
After checking the Gingerbread Transformations, it seems they have no effect as well after multiple attempts.
Krillish

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat