Typos and Bugs

Re: Typos and Bugs

Postby Wahn » Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:42 am

boring7 wrote:I got there by talking to him by day, moving east (to where he parks at night) and used the WAIT command (it was late afternoon) once. Duke was there, I clicked his hyperlink and clicked the "Talk" hyperlink.

It's the March 3 build with the auto-install player. Moving away and back triggered his scene and everything progressed normally from there.

Aaah yes, I seem to have forgot the possibility of just waiting in the room for him to appear. The event is currently only triggered by walking there. Thanks for catching this one.
Wahn

Postby TigerStripes » Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:37 pm

Songbird wrote:<various typos>

Corrections made.

Songbird wrote:<UB menu bug>

Fixed. It was only an issue with the selected value being displayed, not with the menu's actual function.

An update for this stuff will be sent a little later.
TigerStripes

Postby Random Bob » Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:30 am

I meant to post it few days ago, but whatever

Epilogues this time, escape as a human female
When he inquires what that advantage is you explain that you where one of the survivors of the infection zone and managed to survive mostly unchanged.
Where were?

When going feral (in my case, herm, though it's probably for all variations) succubus (although I'm pretty sure it's for incubus too, since those infections are so similar)
Even though your mind is all but gone you do remember a ed female with golden eyes that you helped out before. Taking some time to go back to the plains in an effort to relocate the other you end up finding an abandoned house right where you were sure the once lived.
ed female
Huzzah Jatu!
Random Bob

Postby TigerStripes » Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:10 am

Random Bob wrote:When he inquires what that advantage is you explain that you where one of the survivors of the infection zone and managed to survive mostly unchanged.

Fixed.

Even though your mind is all but gone you do remember a ed female with golden eyes that you helped out before. Taking some time to go back to the plains in an effort to relocate the other you end up finding an abandoned house right where you were sure the once lived.

These are endings for Omio that don't fit with the rest of the game and its continuity. Removed.
TigerStripes

Postby Random Bob » Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:30 pm

Yamato dragon feral epilogue
Driven by an overriding need to be reunited with your potential mistress, you find yourself wandering back to the park, crying out until you find her once more. More than glad to have you in her fold, along with her many other female consorts.
Many nights follow; an endless, blurred string of frequently being used to sate her eternal hunger. When you aren’t afforded the mistress’s attention, you find plenty of entertainment with his other consorts; entwined affections, you sate your rampant lust with them.
Her and his got mixed up.

Wood elf scene
When you surrender to the lady, she can’t help but sneer slightly at you, approaching to pin you onto the ground and seat herself atop you.
“Ha, Such a naughty one, relegating themselves as a plaything to the first lady the find!”
Missing "y" in they.

There's also repeating part with Lilith when you enter her location
Come on, why don’t you share this bed with me...” As she talks, she gives you gives you little touches and caresses, inevitably heightening your arousal a bit.

Lizard girl scene submitting
You would pull away but her reptilian tongue suddenly draws a gasp from you as it attacks your average, leaving you paralyzed and unable to resist.
"your average". I assume this one's more related to coding than just a typo.

still lizard girl submitting
“Oh, what this? Are we feeling a little tender, a little needy? Oh my poor baby come here.”
Pretty sure there's missing 's in the first part.

Mushroom men submitting
‘I bet you can’t wait for this hun’ says the cock shaped shroom, as helines the tip of his cap up with yourdripping cunt before his two large companions lift him into the air by his legs, slowly pushing his cap into your body.
Spacebar.
Huzzah Jatu!
Random Bob

Postby gappydave » Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:07 am

Everytime I start again an item from my inventory dissapears.
It's is always the first item in my inventory and I keep losing things I want to keep.
gappydave

Postby TigerStripes » Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:12 pm

Random Bob wrote:<Yamato dragon feral epilogue>

<Wood elf scene>

I'm not sure what you mean. It looks like it'd work fine. Could you clarify further?

[quote]<Lizard girl scene submitting>[quote]
Both fixed.

[quote]Mushroom men submitting[quote]
Fixed this and a few other things.

Patch will be sent later.
TigerStripes

Postby TigerStripes » Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:13 pm

gappydave wrote:Everytime I start again an item from my inventory dissapears.
It's is always the first item in my inventory and I keep losing things I want to keep.

Nuku will need to look into this one, I think.
TigerStripes

Postby Random Bob » Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:41 pm

TigerStripes wrote:

I'm not sure what you mean. It looks like it'd work fine. Could you clarify further?

I guess I could've specified that a little better, in the quoted part there's a repeat
"she gives you gives you"
and it's one of the scenes/dialogues, whatever you want to call it, that activates when you enter the location she's in.

Also, hyperskunk epilogue there's:
It doesn’t take you long to tease and them her into sex, during which you get her to nurse from you.

And winning against minotaur
Smirking at the other you lower yourself down onto the muscular mutant before place=ing yourself
Huzzah Jatu!
Random Bob

Postby Random Bob » Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:48 pm

Doublepost, cause editing might not be that visible now.

Losing against hyena bikers
You are bent over one of their bikes at take you again.

Ocelot victory big kitty
Having so much fun with him, you even swap cocks on him a few times, making sure you’ll be completely satisfied and he gets a good, long fucking
Only had one.

Retriever victory
You begin trust into her slowly

Sphinx transformation
Your face goes flush as your face seems to shift and change slightly
Couldn't it be "Your face goes flush as it seems to shift and change slightly"?

Feral Sphinx ending
you pretend to be tame as Valerie tells you to, more then willing to obey your mate in most matters
More than.

Tehuantl
“How can I serve, or service, you master?”
Shouldn't comma be moved after "you"?

Teddy Bear victory
Her ursine muzzle gives you soft kisses all over your face as he fuck her until you cry out in orgasm, shooting your sizable load into her plush pussy and soaking her polyfill insides with your semen.
As he fuck her? What?

Fire sprite victory scene
"allowing some his his glowing orange semen and your own femcum too drool from your pussy as he scampers off."
To drool.
Huzzah Jatu!
Random Bob

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat