Typos and Bugs

Re: Typos and Bugs

Postby enigmaMystere » Thu May 07, 2015 8:16 pm

So Palomino Onyx had an issue where, after the first lap dance, it showed up in her sex menu, but clicking on it lead to nothing. I assume this is a bug?
enigmaMystere

Postby TigerStripes » Fri May 08, 2015 3:01 am

enigmaMystere wrote:So Palomino Onyx had an issue where, after the first lap dance, it showed up in her sex menu, but clicking on it lead to nothing. I assume this is a bug?

I'll be sending a correction that should fix this. Thanks for catching it.
TigerStripes

Postby PhoenixFalcon » Fri May 08, 2015 8:23 am

PhoenixFalcon wrote:Hello. I have discovered an interesting bug. It involves the NPC Orthas and what happens after you guard the lab from two random monsters. After you fight the two random monsters, you get the chance to have have a romp with her and after the romp, your PC gets pregnant (my PC was a hermaphrodite). I discovered that the pregnancy does not advance at all unless you get Orthas to put another egg in the PC's womb. I wonder if it is a bug, or it is put in intentionally to prevent the PC from have many children?

I also found an update on the bug that is game-breaking. Since you need to progress a pregnancy to give birth, if you have sex with Orthas now and get pregnant (until the bug is fixed), you will be locked in a state of endless pregnancy for the rest of the game.
PhoenixFalcon

Postby OddTroglodyte » Sat May 09, 2015 7:55 am

When the Cheetah file was split someone forgot to put ' Include Feral Cheetah by Hellerhound. ' in the story.ni
OddTroglodyte

Postby TigerStripes » Sat May 09, 2015 10:29 am

OddTroglodyte wrote:When the Cheetah file was split someone forgot to put ' Include Feral Cheetah by Hellerhound. ' in the story.ni

A patch will be sent.
TigerStripes

Postby lightningshifter » Sat May 09, 2015 11:53 am

I don't know if this was intended or not. I noticed that after the latest updates today that there is a new set of options under hard mode. I discovered that for some reason the blind mode is activated even when you have the option set to off for blind mode. I have hard mode on but the no-heal and blind modes are set to off. The No-Heal mode seems to be off but the blind mode is definitely on and preventing me from hunting. As of this post I have not checked to see if blind mode is stuck on normal mode though.

I'm using Gargoyle as the interpreter btw.
lightningshifter

Postby TigerStripes » Sat May 09, 2015 12:10 pm

lightningshifter wrote:I don't know if this was intended or not. I noticed that after the latest updates today that there is a new set of options under hard mode. I discovered that for some reason the blind mode is activated even when you have the option set to off for blind mode. I have hard mode on but the no-heal and blind modes are set to off. The No-Heal mode seems to be off but the blind mode is definitely on and preventing me from hunting. As of this post I have not checked to see if blind mode is stuck on normal mode though.

I'm using Gargoyle as the interpreter btw.

Patch sent. A minor typo had the selection of hard mode turn on both hard mode and blind mode at game start.
TigerStripes

Postby knightofshadows » Mon May 11, 2015 2:41 am

I've encountered the same problem PhoenixFalcon has with Orthas with an additional twist. My character has the Breeding True feat, and while being impregnated by Orthas doesn't appear to allow the pregnancy to progress, Medea says that the child is Dragon. However, should I progress the pregnancy by having sex with Orthas again OR using a Fertile Pill, then the race of the child shifts to Polar Bear, which was the race of the child I had last.
knightofshadows

Postby TigerStripes » Mon May 11, 2015 2:46 am

knightofshadows wrote:I've encountered the same problem PhoenixFalcon has with Orthas with an additional twist. My character has the Breeding True feat, and while being impregnated by Orthas doesn't appear to allow the pregnancy to progress, Medea says that the child is Dragon. However, should I progress the pregnancy by having sex with Orthas again OR using a Fertile Pill, then the race of the child shifts to Polar Bear, which was the race of the child I had last.

A fix was sent recently for the issue with Orthas. There's one pending to fix UB-pregnancy as well. As for Breeding True, that's always been kind of buggy. Once the other pregnancy issues are resolved, I'll try tackling it again.
TigerStripes

Postby lightningshifter » Sat May 16, 2015 6:08 am

This is a minor glitch. I don't know if it always happens or if something managed to break with recent coding updates to the police station related stuff but I noticed that the second survivor hunt event didn't fire off for me. I even checked the wiki to make sure I was staying with the timing and bounds for triggering the message. Its not a big deal though and it may have been that in this particular playthrough I won't get that second hunt option.

Another thing that I'm not sure is a glitch or not is the option to have sex with Alexandra. I don't know if she's up for regular repeat sex yet or not. I kinda got the impression that she was though but it still seems to revert back to her usual response after the event based trigger for sex. I just got the impression from the wording for recent updates that Alexandra was open for regular business now once you clear her quest line.
lightningshifter

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat