Typos and Bugs

Re: Typos and Bugs

Postby xinacs » Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:10 am

I fixed the typo in the Nermine.i7x, I hope you don't mind. :)
xinacs

Postby willx1 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:53 am

My male character with dominant feat got male Onyx in my bunker.
However the fuck option is stuck with the following "Deciding to finish training Onyx to accept being your subby stallion......"
The fuck option kept repeating these words, any suggestions?
willx1

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:06 pm

Don't know if this is intentional or not, but giving Angie oral prior to finding Midnight is infectious right now (March 6th build).
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby TigerStripes » Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:10 am

willx1 wrote:My male character with dominant feat got male Onyx in my bunker.
However the fuck option is stuck with the following "Deciding to finish training Onyx to accept being your subby stallion......"
The fuck option kept repeating these words, any suggestions?

I've found the bug that is the source of this issue. A fix will be sent soon.
TigerStripes

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:38 pm

Awkward phrasing with one of Angie's dialog options.

Choosing to tell her about your adventures, when requesting that you try coming to her as a rubber tigress and she says "Listen I know you love me as the way I am."

Given the context, "Listen, you know I love you as the way you are," would make more sense.

Another issue-

Brian's description under Look mentions that he has a thick, bony horn. Rhino horns aren't made of bone, they're made of keratin, so changing it to just read something like "a thick horn," or "a thick, heavy horn" would be better.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby Songbird » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:49 pm

There is a typo in the Park Entrance's description: "Just how long ago did all this trouble started anyway?" This should be either: "Just how long ago did all this trouble start anyway?" or "Just how long ago has all this trouble started anyway?"

To note, I have been unable to search for files containing strings of the description on the Github repository. Is this not contained in the files there? If it is, I would appreciate if a friendly soul could point me at the files where the passage is contained. If it isn't, I'd be curious why. o_o

Edit:

Saw this passage after a libido increase: "You now have trouble thinking of anything but sexual satisfaction! Your cocks is fully erect constantly and drools precum steadily." Which is grammatically incorrect for plural.

Again, I cannot find a match for any combination of strings found here in the Github repository. See above comment.
Songbird

Postby xinacs » Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:28 pm

You will probably not find these texts in exactly that way in the scripts as those are partly dynamic to add the plural s or a description to a body part of yourself or a friend. :)
Try looking for parts of those phrases that appear to be independent of gender and other mutations.
xinacs

Postby TigerStripes » Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:36 pm

Songbird wrote:<typos>

Issues found and corrected. An update will be sent later.
TigerStripes

Postby Dormir » Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:53 pm

I can't seem to get the sex loss scenes for the wolverine guard anymore.

It just beats my character up and that's it.
Dormir

Postby TigerStripes » Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:00 am

Dormir wrote:<wolverine guard>

Yeah, the update I made messed that up. It looks like the fix I sent went through. Once the release date catches up or our patreon reward to remove that kicks in, he should be good.
TigerStripes

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat