Typos and Bugs

Re: Typos and Bugs

Postby TigerStripes » Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:15 am

Savriss wrote:I think the two room descs are mixed up, then... I just checked my save game, where I beta fang at every opportunity and the room desc says he's walking round without a leash.

Not sure how that happened. I know it used to work. I'll be sending a patch soon.
TigerStripes

Postby userpay » Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:10 am

Playing on a file that I saveworded from a previous game. I have Nadia with several chicks but I could still get the Bird Troubles result at the College which then resets her.
userpay

Postby Wahn » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:14 am

userpay wrote:Playing on a file that I saveworded from a previous game. I have Nadia with several chicks but I could still get the Bird Troubles result at the College which then resets her.

Ah yes, forgot to deactivate that event. Sorry for the inconvenience. I'll send a patch with the next update over the weekend.
Wahn

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:51 pm

I've noticed with the Boombox in the bunker, if you've got both Sarah and Coleen it seems to always act as if you're on the pet route for both of them even if you haven't done so. This is true for the Ocean option at the very least.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby Ishim » Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:32 pm

Male Character Latex Ermine Submit scene

With such a clear invitation, you grin and line your devastating dildo-like with her pussy and thrust into her. You both releasing happy moans as her latex cunt is stretched wide
around your large manhood.

I'm gonna say it's missing dick right after dildo-like

Human Male Husky Gathering Event I submitted during first fight and got this message

*** Run-time problem P10: Since husky gathering is not allowed the property “humanity”, it is against the rules to try to use it.

then at the end of the scene i received

This situation has not been properly written!

Human Male Bird of Paradise Genital Infection

Your groin tingles as a strangely sensual sensation wells up in your groin, and when you peer down for a look, you find that your shafts have turned extremely sensitive, a sheen of clear
fluid glistening off its length even as the slightest touch of any sort sends shivers running up your spine. Oh, this is going to be pleasantly awkward.

I only have one cock

Valerie Riddle scene where she starts to tell you she is going to be doing rounds

“I’ll also be going around the museum to do some of my rounds soon. I wouldn’t mind a little companionship on these trips. If you’d like to tag along, perhaps we might even find something
interesting to do,” he says with an coy smile and a swish of her tail.

Wrong Gender Pronoun at the end of the sentence.

Male Character Jimmy The Corgi Sex

As your climax approaches, he slides his muzzle down over one of your well-built cocks,
sucking hungrily on it.

I only have one cock.

male Character Bald Eagle Infection

when you get the Bald Eagle Torso Infection It gives you nipples if you get the torso infection again it takes them away it goes through this again and again.

tested on a female character the same happens to her.

Watering Hole Scene in the Dryplains if you have the Bald Eagle Infection when you get the scene it still tells you that you that you transform into a bald eagle.

Both soaked and filled with eagle-tainted fluids, you quickly start to change, fully changing into an eagle creature like your lover. Still awash in the pleasures of the mating and the overdose on tainted water, you are quite pleased with the feeling of the infection spreading through you.

Male Character Xerxes 69 scene last paragraph 6th sentence before you give him the awesome fruit

He licks and kisses at your face, sharing your taste with his. “Mmm... tasty Master.
Xerxes love.”

I'm pretty sure this is a bug.
Ishim

Postby boring7 » Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:16 pm

I didn't want to make a new thread, but this is less of a "bug" and more of a "known issue needs documentation." I've had Norton 360 for...2 years? Just this month it started grabbing the Flexible.msi installer file upon download and immediately devouring it.

If I'm not mistaken there's no way for you guys to "fix" it since the issue is Norton being overcautious (and a bit elitist), but it might be worth mentioning on the download page.
boring7

Postby Fur-man » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:56 am

Don't know if this has been noted but I will post it anyway in the burnt-out chapel when your chatting to lilith there's no hyperlinks so iPad players can't do much there

EDIT: and in tyr's club on the fight list
Fur-man

Postby leodreal » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:52 am

Meredith seems to break after you can make her pregnant, after gwen she says she is ready and the like, if you knock her up here the text explain that she is pregnant again. But if you leave and come back within a short time she has now given birth and is ready again, but if you have sex with her another time her description change to what it was before the whole pregnancy event. Now she no longer have any dialog and she cant get pregnant, and from out of nowhere you can (at least once ive notice it) get messeges that you should visit her after a birth, even though she wasent pregnant before and gives no description after.

Vanessa allso got some empty dialog.
leodreal

Postby TigerStripes » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:12 pm

Ishim wrote:<various typos and minor issues>

Fixes sent.

Shoggoth on the Roof wrote:<Boombox>

When Sarah is present, Coleen is at least partially husky-infected, so referring to her as a husky-woman is not incorrect. Some tweaks have been applied though.
TigerStripes

Postby TigerStripes » Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:32 am

leodreal wrote:<pregnant Meredith>

I'd missed updating a status value. Fixing that will hopefully resolve with the problems. Please keep an eye on it though.

Fur-man wrote:Don't know if this has been noted but I will post it anyway in the burnt-out chapel when your chatting to lilith there's no hyperlinks so iPad players can't do much there

EDIT: and in tyr's club on the fight list

These and a few others use an older version of the menu system, which has since seen several upgrades in how it's implemented. I've upgraded Tyr's Club and the Central Library to the hyperlink menu system. I'll let Wahn have a look at Lilith when he gets a chance. If you come across others with this older menu system, let us know as well.
TigerStripes

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat