Typos and Bugs

Re: Typos and Bugs

Postby Random Bob » Sat May 10, 2014 1:18 pm

rabbit pack submit
This doesn” stop them, as they keeps stimulating you,

rabbit pack throw fight
.either by you or to you, cocks are jerked, breastsmassaged, assesprodded, cuntslicked...every often a lovely kiss...

Urban Forest has it's own section in the nav menu, but Dryad desc says:
Walking through the red light district, you come across a road filled with trees.
Either description should be changed or the forest moved. Or the dryad moved to rld.

pirate shark
sea otter
hermaphrodite dolphin
rabbit pack
peacock
ewe
ram
harpy
lizard girl
city sprite
red kangaroo
hermaphrodite latex vixen
tigertaur
gazelle
cheetah woman
panda
spidergirl
sewer gator
Those are the monsters I've found that could use capital letters.
Huzzah Jatu!
Random Bob

Postby gappydave » Sat May 10, 2014 2:55 pm

Fruit Bat submission
Whe says with a giggle as he Pulls you to your knees"
extra spaces and capital pulls
gappydave

Postby Wahn » Sat May 10, 2014 4:06 pm

s12demon wrote:Not sure if this is a bug, or a block thats been put in intentionally as part of the ongoing rework/upgrade to angie/midnight at the zoo area.

Its impossible to get midnight: you get the catnip, give it to angie and then... nothing. no matter how many times you find midnight or talk to angie (tried all the new talk menu options) you cant progress past this point.

Having sex with Angie first is an essential step to make her accept her new form. Nevertheless there is a small typo in there, requiring people to fuck her twice currently. I'll change that to one fuck in the next update.
Wahn

Postby Fur-man » Sun May 11, 2014 6:08 am

Add in to my post:

I found a way to make driffent chooses with out the hyperlink on the iPad the letter "N" atchle makes the arrow go down

I know it's not a typo or bug but it is important info to know
Fur-man

Postby Random Bob » Mon May 12, 2014 2:37 pm

alpha wolf defeat
You moan softly around it as he starts to fuck your face hard and face.

soon your licking and sucking
you're
Huzzah Jatu!
Random Bob

Postby gappydave » Mon May 12, 2014 2:40 pm

The slut rat loss scene increases the size of your balls and the infection shrinks them afterwards.
A limit needs to be added on how much the loss scene can increase ball size however that is done.
If you give in to the feral wolf infection you get
"looking for females to mount and dominate"
My character was female at the time.
gappydave

Postby TigerStripes » Tue May 13, 2014 7:24 pm

gappydave wrote:<typos and stuff>

Goat Janitor - typos corrected.
Sarah: Sarah already has a collar on her when you rescue her from the huskies. You give her a new one with a new tag when you make her your pet. It's not very clear about this fact, but that's what seems to be going on.
Diego: Typo 1 corrected. 'Ken' can be a noun or verb synonymous with knowing/knowledge.
Andrew: His infection is male, but comes with 6 nipples. The recent tweak I've made to breast infection should resolve any quirks.

s12demon wrote:<Angie/Midnight>

Wahn'll need to investigate this one, since he's doing the revision on her. I do know there originally was a stat check involved w/Midnight, so that may be your holdup. Otherwise, try talking/fucking Angie a few more times and see what comes of it.

Random Bob wrote:<rabbit pack>

Typos corrected.

<Dryad>

Description revised.

<Uncapitalized monster names>

We'll need to deal with those at a later point, since changing them would throw off people's savewords. It would also require tracking down any and all events/situations/triggered fights/infections... that call upon them.

gappydave wrote:<Fruit Bat>

Typo fixed.

Random Bob wrote:<alpha wolf>

Typo fixed.

gappydave wrote:<slut rat>

I'd always taken it as your balls go into overproduction and temporarily swell larger (unless you've got 'One Way') before settling back down after your climax. I can see how that can be confusing though, so I've tweaked it to stop at 10.

<feral wolf female succumb>

Thanks for catching that. I've added a brief female variation for that.
TigerStripes

Postby Random Bob » Wed May 14, 2014 2:18 pm

Curing the curse quest, greenhouse at the college
She looks to be about in his late twenties, has dark hair and an average build
Inconsistent pronouns.

Rare counter quest, sex with Nermine
You moan into her mouth as you can feel her damp pussy rubbing up against yourknotted cock
Last edited by Random Bob on Wed May 14, 2014 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Huzzah Jatu!
Random Bob

Postby gappydave » Wed May 14, 2014 2:56 pm

Your description when you have the alpha wolf infection features "Your face is long canine muzzle sticking out of your feral"
Should be is a long.
The description for wearing the combat helmet is "A green and brown camo army helmet rests atop them."
them?
The one for the sailer outfit is "A simply yet magical sailor outfit rests over your body."
I believe simple is the correct word.
Face description of a stag doe "Your face is furry, feminine, face of an enchanting stag doe."
This could use some rephrasing.
Wolftaur face description "Your face is long wolf like muzzle"
once again should be is a long.
Equinoid ass infection "Your ass goes flush as A short, straw like, black tail emerges from above your ass, flicking lightly.."
Capital letter mid sentence.
Equinoid face description "Your face is equine face, with an elongated snout and broad flat teeth set in your long."
The problems are in bold.
Then there's the body "Your body is tall and well muscled, with delightful curves despite your overall tones appearance.."
two full stops and an ending which doesn't make sense.
When the flesh blob wins this comes up "balls are completely drained of your cupload load"
Plains description "making you suspect those already infected has spread out here "
should be have
behemoth description (the enemy) "massive sixteen long foot frame"
words in bold wrong way round also snapping at the air behind it is nothing a comma may belong here
"twenty-four inch a pair of balls dangling up under its body" I don't think the a belongs in the sentence.
If that behemoth wins "you can do little to calm either your racing mind as you find yourself being drawn deeper and deeper into the Behemoth's cock.
the word in bold doesn't belong
"Also I've been wondering. Why is the insect hive in the save word?
It doesn't seem like something that should stay with a pc across multiple games.
gappydave

Postby Sargash » Thu May 15, 2014 11:13 pm

I'm just a little curious as to why the undo command has stopped working. It tells me I can not undo any further. And I haven't even used it once... I can't seem to find anything on it throughout the entire forum...
Sargash

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat