Typos and Bugs

Re: Typos and Bugs

Postby Savriss » Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:14 am

I think the two room descs are mixed up, then... I just checked my save game, where I beta fang at every opportunity and the room desc says he's walking round without a leash.
Pygmalion, craft me my own Galatea!
Savriss

Postby userpay » Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:49 am

Not sure if this is a saveword bug(assuming they've been added to saveword), or related to the new nav menu as it seems like some places I previously knew about I have to rehunt for now, but my progress with Vanessa and Meredith wasn't carried over when I switched to the new version.
userpay

Postby Wahn » Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:44 am

userpay wrote:Not sure if this is a saveword bug(assuming they've been added to saveword), or related to the new nav menu as it seems like some places I previously knew about I have to rehunt for now, but my progress with Vanessa and Meredith wasn't carried over when I switched to the new version.

The new nav menu doesn't change anything about which rooms you know or don't. It's just that not all nav points are restored by the saveword. And Vanessa and Meredith are not part of the savewords yet.
Wahn

Postby Traveler121 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:26 am

What do I need to have sex with Sandra I just get You are too punny/small for me I get it every time And I am Getting anoyed with it

Please help me I just want Alpha Fang and BTW Sandra is the Bunny Right???
Traveler121

Postby Wahn » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:39 am

Traveler121 wrote:What do I need to have sex with Sandra I just get You are too punny/small for me I get it every time And I am Getting anoyed with it

Please help me I just want Alpha Fang and BTW Sandra is the Bunny Right???

This is the wrong thread for such a post, as it's not a typo or bug...

But to answer your question, the way to get past the "too small" problem... is to get bigger balls and a bigger cock for your character. An easy way to acquire those for your char is to go beat up some centaurs in the dry plains and consuming their infective drop items - soon you'll be as horse-hung as they are :)
Wahn

Postby Traveler121 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:03 pm

that is A shame I would like to be a Human for that but Still Thank You!!! :D
Traveler121

Postby Wahn » Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:36 pm

Traveler121 wrote:that is A shame I would like to be a Human for that but Still Thank You!!! :D

The awesome tree fruit infection is basically human, to get back into shape afterwards. Or there is a hern human strain available under the lab...
Wahn

Postby TigerStripes » Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:52 pm

Traveler121 wrote:that is A shame I would like to be a Human for that but Still Thank You!!! :D

There's also the 'cock pill' and the 'testosterone pill' which could help you. They boost the size of your junk (cock and balls at once), but don't cause a specific infection. Also, you can help François with his baking and he'll be able to cook up 'Boysenberry Blossom' and 'Bleuettonne', which will increase your cock length and ball size respectively if you want more specific control.
TigerStripes

Postby Random Bob » Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:22 pm

More stuff to fix.

Vanessa 2nd transformation
She gives some cries of pleasure as the tugs on them, each pull stretching them out another couple of inches.
Should be "as she tugs"

Pool event (with wyverns) in park
Yo drink away your thirst.
Yo!

Tyr talk
Tyr sighs gives a long-suffering sigh at this before reaching up to pinch the bridge of his nose.
Sigh in a sigh? Xbit would be proud, yo.
Again you nod at Tyr, though trying not to chuckle as you do as he looks to wearily around the club.
"He looks to wearily"
I don’t like messing around with weaklings so if you coming to take me on be prepared for a serious fight
you coming

Tyr fuck
he stripes you out of your clothes and then begins running his hands over your sweating human form
Stripes? It's either TigerStripes or nothin'.
Huzzah Jatu!
Random Bob

Postby TigerStripes » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:20 pm

Random Bob wrote:More stuff to fix.

Patches on the way.

Stripes? It's either TigerStripes or nothin'.

Thanks for the vote of confidence. :)
TigerStripes

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat