Typos and Bugs

Re: Typos and Bugs

Postby Wahn » Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:05 am

OmegaRook wrote:Hunting locations still doesn't work in 180928

Yes, that is known. The hunting fix was subsumed by a massive core system rework and will come out when that comes out. Please have some patience.
Wahn

Postby OmegaRook » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:08 pm

Wahn wrote:

Yes, that is known. The hunting fix was subsumed by a massive core system rework and will come out when that comes out. Please have some patience.

No problem - just reporting a bug. ;)
OmegaRook

Postby Syril_of_Snow » Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:22 am

Wahn wrote:

Would that also be why the hunting is barely working? I came to report about it, but that may just be my answer.
Syril_of_Snow

Postby TwoBuckTim » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:55 pm

Hayato's HP value seems to be stuck at 12 after completing the Noh Mask event, build number 180912
TwoBuckTim

Postby ryuzakku » Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:00 pm

Seems like hunting is still broken in the Abandoned Lot.

Not sure if you guys were aware, as so far it's the only place I've noticed it not working.
ryuzakku

Postby OmegaRook » Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:02 am

I can't search for the Pet Shop any more. Trying to get the collar for Sarah, but it tells me I can't find that when searching outside the Library. Never been an issue before - "hunt pet shop" always worked before. I think I found it earlier while exploring, but I can't go back.
OmegaRook

Postby Handle_Taken » Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:40 pm

OmegaRook wrote:I can't search for the Pet Shop any more. Trying to get the collar for Sarah, but it tells me I can't find that when searching outside the Library. Never been an issue before - "hunt pet shop" always worked before. I think I found it earlier while exploring, but I can't go back.

The pet shop is part of the expanded library area now. From the Grey Abby Library room go west a couple of times and then southwest.
Handle_Taken

Postby Mole10 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:39 pm

GingerBread Recipe/etc at Bone-Appetit uses pixie dust (bought at red light district from drugdealer for 2 food) instead of fairy dust (found on city sprites). Also the wiki page says City Sprites drop pixie dust instead of fairy dust so that's probably how that mistake was added in.
(Also, not sure if Captured Bird event is running correctly but I might have just clicked through the last fight too quickly to notice I lost to the last panther-taur. Which event/lines in FSEventSave.glkdata do I need to remove/alter to reset Captured Bird?)
Mole10

Postby KiWolfGirl » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:56 pm

This is probably a bug but the Dire Wolf can impregnate you as a female through anal sex :? :shock:
KiWolfGirl

Postby ekmo » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:59 am

Ronda Mallrat quest has a libido bug.

Currently, every time the line "After the sexy show is over, you keep an eye on Ronda, letting her relax for a bit and hopefully become" shows up, my libido goes from 0 to 387, essentially making the quest impossible to complete if I want to turn Ronda back to a Mallrat as I auto-lose during the following battle due to auto-loss from " You are too aroused to consider resisting the creature."

I noticed that any slut rat infection triggers the 387 libido increase. Checking https://github.com/Nuku/Flexible-Surviv ... lutrat.i7x on line 50 shows that it has the line "now libido entry is 1000; [ Amount player Libido will go up if defeated ]" that somehow always gets triggered upon Slutrat infection, even from non-loss (e.g. vial use). Also, https://github.com/Nuku/Flexible-Surviv ... dRonda.i7x on line 326 gives an automatic Slutrat infection during that part of the quest, triggering the libido increase.

Please fix. Thanks!
ekmo

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat