Typos and Bugs

Re: Typos and Bugs

Postby Ishim » Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:28 pm

every time i go into the Pretty Kitty shop i get this error.
*** Run-time problem P10: Since Andromeda is not allowed the property “hunger”, it is against the rules to try to use it.
------
also I'm not sure if its cause of the run-time problem but every time i go in Andromeda introduces herself.
------
male character first time you talk to Andromeda she calls player Miss. should be Mister.
“Hi miss! It’s nice to meet you! Do you live around here? Is this your first time in the mall?
------
After the long talk scenes i started getting this run time error on the short ones
*** Run-time problem P10: Since Andromeda is not allowed the property “morale”, it is against the rules to try to use it.
------
also got the run-time error
*** Run-time problem P10: Since Andromeda is not allowed the property “hunger”, it is against the rules to try to use it.
when i bought both the collars and clothes
Ishim

Postby TigerStripes » Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:42 pm

Ishim wrote:<Pretty Kitty issues>

Odd. I see no instance of either 'hunger' or 'morale' in the file, so I'm not sure why it would be trying to find either. As for the 'Miss' / 'Mister', that also appears to be functioning in the version I have. Either you were partially female or this has already been fixed and you've got an older version. Given the other issues, I'm guessing the latter. What's the build the version you're playing?
TigerStripes

Postby Ishim » Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:45 pm

I'm playing Release 57 / Serial number 140821 just downloaded it today

When she called me miss at the very end of the scene she called me mister but i have the m-preg feat if it helps
Ishim

Postby TigerStripes » Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:09 pm

Ishim wrote:I'm playing Release 57 / Serial number 140821 just downloaded it today

When she called me miss at the very end of the scene she called me mister but i have the m-preg feat if it helps

Yes, checking the file history, it seems these issues were fixed on an update sent back on the 25th. You should not experience these issues once the release has caught up to this.
TigerStripes

Postby brooks00 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:36 am

Currently using Release 57 / Serial number 140819 / Inform 7 build 6L02 (I6/v6.33 lib 6/12N) but it started after installing the previous update.

After getting him to Camp Bravo, all of David's talking and sex content is either missing or cut short after the first paragraph.
brooks00

Postby Wahn » Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:19 pm

brooks00 wrote:Currently using Release 57 / Serial number 140819 / Inform 7 build 6L02 (I6/v6.33 lib 6/12N) but it started after installing the previous update.

After getting him to Camp Bravo, all of David's talking and sex content is either missing or cut short after the first paragraph.

Oops, yes - I accidentally killed a "wait for any key" in the last line of the menu code. Thanks for reporting this.

I'll send a fix soon - for now (or until the fix rolls to the free versions), you can still see the scenes in the text log of your client. All that happens is that the game currently doesn't wait before clearing the last segment of each talk/sex scene.
Wahn

Postby GhostOtter » Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:14 am

i've been playing the game for a while, love it. but in the last few updates, i notice something odd. after a certain point in the game, the sea otters stop causing changes. and the only way i could get otter infections after that point is if i sex up brooke.

is it my strategy? where i avoid getting infections, till i get about 8 or more med-kits from Steven, before turning him into a horse.

anyways, i just want to know what's causing the sea otters, at the beach, to loose their infection abilities.
GhostOtter

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:33 pm

I was just checking out the male Christy content on the latest version of the game (from September 16th), and there is now a lot of mixing between gender pronouns for the newly male character. I'd post a list, but it looks like it's everywhere in the Talk items and in the sex and CV content.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby TigerStripes » Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:27 am

Shoggoth on the Roof wrote:<male Christy gender mix-up>

I tracked down and corrected a bunch of these. I've done so much work on and have thought of Christy as female for so long that it's easy to slip back into 'she' and 'her' without even realizing it. Lemme know if you find any others.
TigerStripes

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:31 pm

Will do. When I started seeing them, I got a little confused, since I thought that giving her the sausage made her totally masculine but the switched gender pronouns made me stop and wonder for a moment if Sausage-Christy was a shemale.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat