Typos and Bugs

Re: Typos and Bugs

Postby Ent » Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:39 pm

It is any multiple choice check in which you just press enter and give no answer
Ent

Postby Syril_of_Snow » Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:33 am

Magic Drake Will 'Kill' Your Game

So I got one of the recent updates (I got the update the was released on the 12th, I just noticed they put out the 17th one for no-subscription people) that included the Magic Drake player victory stuff, like sexing her up and controlling the size of your booty. So I'm messing around with her, and poof! my game suddenly closes. For no apparent reason. So I get back on and test something out. It was indeed the Magic Drake doing the game killing. If you win the fight, then don't sex her up, but click to restore/increase/etc your booty, the game crashes and shuts itself off. Seems some glitch decided to cling to the MDrake's big butt and mess with us.
Syril_of_Snow

Postby sb2 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:55 am

I'm not sure if it's technically a bug, but if you go the Midnight-less path with Angie then unless you take the fun feat that transforms you to match your body then there's no way to infect yourself with the Pantherherm infection, as Angie is only infectious for two non-repeating events which revolve around her not choosing Midnight.
sb2

Postby Blue Bishop » Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:09 am

Ent wrote:It is any multiple choice check in which you just press enter and give no answer

I've checked both combat and bound states. Neither seem to cause the error in question.
Blue Bishop

Postby Ent » Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:52 pm

Blue Bishop wrote:
Ent wrote:It is any multiple choice check in which you just press enter and give no answer

I've checked both combat and bound states. Neither seem to cause the error in question.

I have encountered this error with the question, "Do you want Hyperlinks?"
Ent

Postby Blue Bishop » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:04 pm

Ent wrote:I have encountered this error with the question, "Do you want Hyperlinks?"

This produces no error. It's something wrong on your end.
Blue Bishop

Postby Wahn » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:44 am

In the book store:

>browse books
In no particular hurry you decide to browse through a few books in the hopes of finding something interesting to read. Who knows, you may end up finding some information that will help you out in the wilds of the city.

With all that is going on in the city right now you decide to head to the humor section to see if you can find a good newspaper comic collection. Finding your favorite, you take it, find a chair to relax in, and begin to read. You don't even notice the time go by as you get a few laughs out of your favorite funnies. Your mood noticeably lightened, you rise from the chair with a smile and put the book back, promising yourself to come back to read it again when you're feeling down.

*** Run-time problem P31: Attempt to use a property of the 'nothing' non-object: property morale
Wahn

Postby TigerStripes » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:46 am

Wahn wrote:<bookstore bug>

A simple omission of 'of player' for a morale increase. Easily fixed. Patch prepared and to be sent later.
TigerStripes

Postby Ishim » Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:50 am

when you get the demon brute pet.
if you haven't cleansed him and you fight demon brutes and win it acts as if you have cleansed him.
Ishim

Postby Dr Lykos » Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:33 am

Release 57/ Serial 140724
Bug 1: Use Estrogen pill without a penis.
*** Run-time problem P10: Since estrogen pill is not allowed the property “breast size”, it is against the rules to try to use it.
Does not crash.

Bug 2: Attempt to begin Zephyr Quest 1? in Main Quest chain (place detectors at various locations)
*** Value handling failed: impossible allocation ***

*** Run-time problem P49: Memory allocation proved impossible.
Locks up.
Dr Lykos

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat