Typos and Bugs

Re: Typos and Bugs

Postby Genesis106097 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:19 am

Wahn wrote:
Genesis106097 wrote:I tried looking for this but since I can't find it, I'm pretty sure it's a real bug.

If you have a fully female Erica before finding David, there's no way to encourage the threesome cause there's no way to set erica's lust to 2 which would unlock the topic.

Oh, there is - you just need to have both of them in the bunker, non virgin and they'll start talking with one another - that raises the lust and opens up talk options...

tch...it was in david's section. thanks.
Genesis106097

Postby Kazmaru31 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:10 pm

So in this new update a ive been getting the *Quixe run: gli_put_char: window has pending line request* tag when ive encountered certain npcs and enemies.
So far this only happens with Hayato, Christy, and the Beaver.
Idk whatever else characters there are effected by this, but this is what ive gotten so far.
Kazmaru31

Postby Genesis106097 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:43 am

Kazmaru31 wrote:So in this new update a ive been getting the *Quixe run: gli_put_char: window has pending line request* tag when ive encountered certain npcs and enemies.
So far this only happens with Hayato, Christy, and the Beaver.
Idk whatever else characters there are effected by this, but this is what ive gotten so far.

I'm also getting it for sex scenes with susan...also for some reason when choosing hyper fun, the sex scene gets skipped (possibly because of my interpreter.)
Genesis106097

Postby Genesis106097 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:39 am

cheetah women is under cased (makes the vial be out of alphabetic order)
I also got *Quixe run: gli_put_char: window has pending line request* for:
cindy's menu (the board)
Fang's sex menu
Susan's sex menu
Genesis106097

Postby Wahn » Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:58 am

Genesis106097 wrote:cheetah women is under cased (makes the vial be out of alphabetic order)
cindy's menu (the board)
Fang's sex menu
Susan's sex menu

You're using the in-browser version, right? If so, don't... grab an Inform interpreter and the raw game file - that'll fix up many bugs.
Wahn

Postby Genesis106097 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:02 am

Wahn wrote:
Genesis106097 wrote:cheetah women is under cased (makes the vial be out of alphabetic order)
cindy's menu (the board)
Fang's sex menu
Susan's sex menu

You're using the in-browser version, right? If so, don't... grab an Inform interpreter and the raw game file - that'll fix up many bugs.

I'm using Lectrote on my mac. I didn't have a problem with my pc so I figured it was the interpreter. thanks.
Genesis106097

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:15 pm

I noticed in the latest build that the bunker now has both "Inside/Outside" and "Up/Down" options that lead you to the same rooms.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:01 pm

The female victory scene against the Liquidshifter makes a reference to penetrating the creature and spurting your seed, seems like it should be for herm characters.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby Wahn » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:21 pm

Shoggoth on the Roof wrote:I noticed in the latest build that the bunker now has both "Inside/Outside" and "Up/Down" options that lead you to the same rooms.

That's not a bug but a feature ;)

Realistically the bunker is under the library and commands of (u)p and (d)own are so much easier to type than inside and outside. But all of the code is laid out to check for people going "inside", so I couldn't just remove the direction...
Wahn

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:53 pm

According to the wiki, the Shiny Rock result from Nermine's Bargain Bin is supposed to boost HP but it doesn't seem to have any affect right now.

Shoggoth on the Roof

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat