Typos and Bugs

Re: Typos and Bugs

Postby Wahn » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:36 pm

Syril_of_Snow wrote:Sarah Issues.

Ah, so you started her curing path, then switched over to the slut one - a variable reset went forgotten for such a sudden shift of direction. Simple fix really, should need only a single line of new code. I'll add that in for the next update.

Could you please type "npc debug" and have a look at Sarah, then post her variables block here? That'll help a bit...
Wahn

Postby Coalsack » Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:05 am

Sandra keeps asking me for becoming like her, even after I rejected her offer.
Coalsack

Postby Rikaeus » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:38 pm

There's a typo in the sex scene between Carl and Candy
"Then he relents and pushes forward again, grinding his loins against the candy striper's butt while waiting for his knock to go down."
If you need the serial number it's 170228
Figured I should post about it
Rikaeus

Postby Coalsack » Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:56 pm

Again with Candy and Carl, I keep noticing that they fuck each other each time that the player goes up to th 2nd flood. While not a bug on itself, is quite annoying, since blocks sex interactions with both of them for the next 8 turns.
Coalsack

Postby Wahn » Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:18 am

Coalsack wrote:Again with Candy and Carl, I keep noticing that they fuck each other each time that the player goes up to th 2nd flood. While not a bug on itself, is quite annoying, since blocks sex interactions with both of them for the next 8 turns.

Oh yeah, sorry about that - I forgot to put in a random element. After the next update, the scene should only come up 20% of the time.

After you've had time to try it out and if you think it's still too often then, please mention it again...
Wahn

Postby Wahn » Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:19 am

Rikaeus wrote:There's a typo in the sex scene between Carl and Candy
"Then he relents and pushes forward again, grinding his loins against the candy striper's butt while waiting for his knock to go down."
If you need the serial number it's 170228
Figured I should post about it

Thank you for the feedback - we're dependent on player reports to catch all of those little bugs and typos.
Wahn

Postby Rikaeus » Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:09 am

Found a typo during the start of the sex scene between you and Alex when you're a full Ferret.
"Alex looks over your lovely, ferret body and dooks happily at the sight of his beautiful mate."

Also, don't know if this is a bug or just a stopping point for the quests with Anthony at the farm but after you save the farmhand you can't report back to him rather, he asks you to go save the farmhand again.
Rikaeus

Postby Wahn » Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:47 pm

Rikaeus wrote:Also, don't know if this is a bug or just a stopping point for the quests with Anthony at the farm but after you save the farmhand you can't report back to him rather, he asks you to go save the farmhand again.

Err.. when and how does he tell you to save Finn again? Did you rescue and fuck the horseman or what happened to him?

Ah, I think I see what is happening here - seems he was missing one variable setting line. Will be fixed in the next update. Thanks for your bug report.
Wahn

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:41 pm

The first time you talk to Kenaz at the Fire Station for the first time, if you fail the charisma check to convince him to let you fight the mob it automatically takes you straight to the victory text, bypassing the fight.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby Dothething » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:36 pm

In Orthas second quest when fighting with the red kangaroo, it seems to skip the fight and cut straight to your victory letting you keep the crossbow. Also it appears the microwaved feat gliches out the hyena gang transformations. When you first start the encounter with Gina the game states you are changing but nothing actually happens, nor is there a "nanites detected" prompt. Later on, none of Gina's sex scenes will cause infection or trigger the message. Finally, after defeating the matriarch the game will automatically change you into a regular herm hyena, without any notification or flavor text informing you of the change. When I loaded an older save from before I got the perk things seemed to function normally. I'm using the version currently on the link page.
Dothething

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat